Based jeff sessi-

>based jeff sessi-

O..oh..

What now Sup Forums? How does it feel that your government is owned by the Russians?

>b-but leaf

>
literally nothing, when do you desperate hysteric fucks wake up and stop swallowing down the fake news floats like they're hot jizz?

Haha
>brumpff
Honestly, can't wait to see that shithead impeached
inb4 >fucking medpack reeee

Fuck off leaf, I will personally rake you up.

> tfw you didn't read the actual report

oh noes he met with Russians as part of his official capacity as a government official, stop the fucking presses

Your side lost badly, and nothing you can say or do will reduce our victory by even the smallest amount. Our side will win even harder next time.

> Franken:
CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

>Sessions:
Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

>Franken:
Very well.

No puppet! No puppet You're the puppet!!

Oh wow you really worked hard on that, sweetie.

Reminder meeting an ambassador as a senator is different then meeting the ambassador on the behalf of the campaign.

Liberals confirmed retarded.

>1 post by this ID
>fake news
>leaf
Sage and hide

why are democucks so fucking stupid????

sage and reported

Fake news
He met with the ambassador as a member of the senate armed services committee on Congressional business. Of course Jew Al Franken is the one to come out against Sessions

Can I get a quick rundown? Will Sessions weather the storm?

You do realize that getting on your hands and knees and worshiping another man makes you a cuck, right? Was your dad as effeminate and pathetic as you are?

Only a cuck could deny reality in defense of his bull to this degree.

>lowest approval rating for a sitting president in decades
say it with me
President BRUMPFF

Rake yourself you fucking shill

She wasn't part of Trump's campaign, and more importantly, she didnt lie under oath and therefore commit perjury.

Critical thinking: not a trumpcucks strong suit. no wonder most of you are either NEETs or burger flippers.

There's a reason why blue states prosper even in shit economies while deep 'red america' routinely ranks at the bottom of virtually any quality of life metric available.

Putin senpai noticed us! :D

>drumpfies in this thread

>I did not have communications with the Russians
>did not have communications with Russians
>Did not
>Communications
>Russians

>has contacts with the russians
>lied in front of congress when he said that he didn't
>this is okay

Stockholm syndrome comes to America

The train is derailing since he took office and I love every second of it. Won't be long before this sucker gets impeached

>Leaf

>implying we unironically worship Trump
I love Trump and all, but I don't see him as Infallible, that said he hasn't done anything to slight me so...

>can't tell if it's a shitpost
Assuming your serious, those meetings were perfectly legal you fucking nigger, if he was secretly meeting with Russians, WHY?! Would he do it in his office if all places?

>What now Sup Forums? How does it feel that your government is owned by the Russians?
you mean we sided with the russians over the jew.

feelsgoodman

>lying under oath is okay
>perjury is okay

lmfao god damn america is falling apart

Based Canadian BTFOs drumpfshits
TOP KEK

>Do you know of any campaign communications with "The Russians"?
>No, I acted like a surrogate like two times and never met with Russians (as part of the campaign)

>DRUMFPGHTQ EXPOSED! RUSSIAN TAKE OVER CONFIRMED!

>yfw he realizes he sided with both the russians and the jews

>tfw the leaf tries to cover his shitposting by subtly acknowledging its a shitpost

I honestly don't understand them. Are they tried to be the lügenpresse?
They can't possibly be trying to mislead people this much by accident, they know full well what they are doing.
Don't they have any shred of integrity?

Alright maplenigger, enjoy Trudeaus cuckery

I'm so used to these fake news stories that I give an audible sigh and move on. The Dems are becoming a parody.

Hey guys... check this out. More like... wait for it.... wait for it..... DRUMPF! Am I right guys?

>blue states prosper even in shit economies

yes. corporate welfare for the banks, studios and offshorers in those shitholes, but even that can't offset all the gibs those states gib to niggers and spics.

How is it possible that Canadians are the weakest and most beta losers in the white world?

muh debt

without debt america would never have been able to finance anything

>Was asked specifically if he met Russians regarding Trump campaign
>Said no
>But he did meet Russians in his capacity as a member of the Armed Forces Committee
>Literally just doing his fucking job

Get raked shill.

> The Guardian

PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN IN CALAIS

Also fake news, sage.

PS : Trump is still President and Sessions still the AG. Eat shit :DD

Sessions should not recuse himself, the demoshits plan is to have a "bi partisan" investigation filled with neocons and democrats, smear the Trump Administration with continued MUH RUSSIA then try to impeach him and put Pence in his place.

Shareblue is working overtime trying to meme this narrative. It seems DNC is mighty afraid.

nothing is true get used to it

I'd seriously be proud if Vlad ruled over us. Any sane person should feel the same. Who is a better leader than Vlad? No one.

Bigtime Trump fan here. Meme'd 8 hours a day all autumn.

But Vlad doesn't control Trump. I'd be ECSTATIC if he did, but it just isn't true.

Why are you giving me fantasies of what I want but know isn't actually true?

Back to Salam Witch trial land, CTR...

White house is now claiming they didn't know about the meetings.
So either Sessions lied to them or they didn't ask.

Let that sink in, Flynn resigned over meetings with the same guy and they didn't ask.

Anyone buying this ?

>I'd seriously be proud if Vlad ruled over us. Any sane person should feel the same.

Get off the proxy Ivan you fucking cuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.