Perhaps the most painful red pill to swallow

Women cannot love you in the way you would want them to love you; in a way you love them and your mother loves you.

After your parents die, no one will love you unconditionally unless you're a woman. There will only be conditional love towards you, that is in, other words, love that is not directed to YOU, but derived from the things you can PROVIDE via status and capability that is attained with competitive behavior and dominance that are essential traits of masculinity. Women attach to men because they HONOR his status and capability.

Why is it so, you may ask, and the answer is (as always) evolution.

If it wasn't for love, the human species wouldn't survive, and that is because women can't survive by their own like men.

They need men, and the way they get men to provide for them and protect them is by winning their love. But they wont love you back in a way you would want them to. They need the things you can do for her, hence attach to you.

This is essentially why the top 20% of men (the high status males, best providers and protectors) "get" the vast majority (around 80%) of women. If women were capable for unconditional love towards men, this pattern wouldn't exist.

Another proof for hierarchy of love is the fact there are much more male pedophiles than female pedophiles. 94% of all sexual abuses towards children are done by men in the US, and the number stays roughly the same all around the world. The river rarely flows upwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s66DchGhhD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK your beliefs, Finnigger!!!

Fuck fuck fuck
nigger faggot butt
fuckk fuck fuck cuck
88 88 88 88 88

It's not just my belief. It's the truth and the sole reason why MGTOW exists.

Most men are delusional, however. And that is because of our mothers that loved/love us UNCONDITIONALLY.

So, children can't love their parents unconditionally?

MGTOW is race treason, and you are race traitors. It is not possible to be MGTOW and a Nationalist, and it is therefore not possible to be a MGTOW and a good person.

They can, but don't always do

Children honor their parents because they need them, hence attach to them.

But by the time they're adults, this attachment is not as strong as it was before, proving that it is not unconditional love, but conditional "love".

Women and men would die for their children, no doubt. Man would die for his wife in most cases. But would a woman die for her husbands? Hell no.

Losing your child is much more painful than losing your parent.

Losing a sexual partner is much more painful for men than for women, proven by the fact that men kill themselves much more often after divorce than women.

In this hierarchical sense, women are intermediate between men and children.

Please seek professional help

If I wish I could be blue pilled again desu. I miss that blissful ignorance.

Some things are better left untold. The nature is cruel, and the way it tricks us is cruel, in this case the love we receive from our mothers that we will not receive from any other woman, even though the nature led us to believe so.

This picture is so incredibly wrong in almost every way

No such thing as honor

I know /r9k/ doesn't want to hear this, but real, true romantic love does exist. Just not everyone finds it.

My mother passed again on January 8. Cancer. Really bad, 4 years fighting, but it was too strong. I'm 19 now. Studying shit I don't really like. Despite, my GF is a pretty darn good girl. I'm her first ever everything, from kiss to sex. With a strong father he is also rather traditional.
The problem: we live a bit far away now. So much so that things will start to decay.
Swallowing this pill is too much, but Finland is right. Knowing I won't be loved like that ever again hurts too much. The more I know women, however, the stronger it gets.
Sometimes I wish I stayed bluepilled. The more if I ake in to a count I was an only child and many times my mother said having me was the best and happiest moment in her life. I was everything to her. But now it's gone.

This may not be my blog, but bear in mind that pill. Let my experience teach you. You will regret not spending more time with her afterwards. Believe me. I'm tearing up while writing this. Stay safe bros.

Elaborate

By honor I mean the attachment that is derived from the capability of women when compared to children, and from the capability of men when compared to women.

Men don't need women to survive. Women don't need children to survive. Children need women and men to survive, women need men to survive. Loves makes this survival possible, and since men are at the high end, they wont receive unconditional love by anyone other than their mother because they don't need it.

I don't know how to put it more simple, so I hope you understand.

>But by the time they're adults, this attachment is not as strong as it was before, proving that it is not unconditional love, but conditional "love".
Were you raped as a child? Do you not love your parents you sick fuck?

God bless you.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s66DchGhhD0

Where have the Jews hidden it?

I think you're right.

This is something i've been wondering about myself.
But of course, it's only a generality.

SOME women can love their husband unconditionally, it's just unlikely to happen.

There is no honor since everything got a pricetag printed on it.That took the biggest toll.

It's true.

When you're an adult, losing your parent isn't as painful as it would've been as a child.

Respect your mother, and take care of her when she's old. She is, after all, the only woman that will ever unconditionally love you.

your kids can love you

What a stunning counterargument! You have changed my mind about not only this matter but my prejudices regarding Polish intelligence.

Pssh assuming parents love all their children especially unconditionally it's like you don't realise pol has fucked up families

>oxytocin addict

Yeah bro.

>>When you're an adult, losing your parent isn't as painful as it would've been as a child.
You never lost a child so you're just talking out of your ass. Even if I grant you this proposition, that doesn't mean you don't love your parents. There's something seriously wrong with you lad.

Screenshotting this now i have ammo for when people ask me why i dont gave a gf.

But the love is so different, which is why I call it attachment or "conditional love".

Love in its purest form is the love man gives to his wife and the love man/woman gives to his/her child. Honor in its purest form is the honor woman/child gives to husband/father.

Tl;dr gay love is best love

There's a female youtuber who's a 10/10 and is also rich from her youtube channel which has millions of subscribers yet she dates a fat ugly low-status guy and she's been with him for years - how do you explain her?

>you sure that's the real reason?

women and children don't honor shit

the concept of honor doesn't exist for them

It does not exist, It never have and never will.

So that would mean when kids grow up, get jobs, move out, etc and are no longer reliant on their parents that they intern stop loving their parents
You sound like a terrible, ungrateful little shit of a kid

The only thing one case can do is disprove a universal quantifier. OP never said "every single woman behaves in X manner". He was talking about the average behavior.

Anecdotes wont change the general rule, and the general rule is top men get most of the women (Pareto principle).

This proves that the love women feel towards men is conditional, hence not direct, unconditional or as pure as the love men feel towards women and children.

No-one should be loved unconditionally.

So when I fuck a girl I'm dating really good and she is insane/crazy about me, this is just her honoring me and not loving me? I usually find that girls get far more attached to me than the other way around.

Ofcourse. I'm just curious as to what OP believes her motive would be.

Again, the love is DIFFERENT.

In other words, it's not as pure as the love your parents feel towards you.

You will know this when you have children, or when you fall in love for the first time. You love your children more than you ever loved your parents, because it's in a different, purer form.

Don't get me wrong, ok.

The lack of correlation in this post makes me irrationally angry.

Paedophila and blah blah blah, wtf are you talking about?

show down, cowboy. MGTOW isn't "race treaon," it's basement-dwelling bedwetters

obviously women aren't required to love unconditionally. would you fuck an ugly whale for life, just because she loved you?

you need to get laid

Also, to demonstrate the difference of the intensity and pureness of love towards your parents and your children, I'll ask you this:

Would you die for your parents? You most likely wouldn't.

Would you die for your children? You most likely would.

You seem to make a lot of sense OP, but can you explain this? It seems to happen a lot. Is this not "true love" but rather attachment because of the pleasure (but couldn't this also count as love? maybe not because it's selfish?)

>he is also rather traditional
What is it with you Spaniards constantly fucking up he and she? Not judging, seriously curious.
>I'm her first ever everything, from kiss to sex.
Let a 27 y/o tell you: I might no know HOW traditional she is, but in these times nothing that happens at that age is forever.
Just don't get too attached.

>Pareto principle
That's the widest stretch I've ever heard from the original principle. Still appreciated, my dear perkele.

>>Would you die for your parents? You most likely wouldn't.
Gas yourself.

And as I said, the same rule applies to heterosexual couples. Men would most likely die for their wife they unconditionally love, but women wouldn't most likely die for their husband they conditionally "love".

After the parents of a man die, he will never be able to receive the direct and pure form of love. He will only be loved by his capability, and he lives in a delusion that he will be able to receive it because her mother gave it to him. This is how the nature fools the man, and makes him provide for the less capable.

>This is essentially why the top 20% of men (the high status males, best providers and protectors) "get" the vast majority (around 80%) of women.

There is probably not a single society on this planet where this is true. Man developed to live in a small groups, ~100-300 people big and even in the most archaic tribes you can observe that there is some sort of code/necessity to put man and women in pairs to mantain order and transparency of internal relations. This is desired by people and it will never change.

>MGTOW
>Not Reproducing
>Redpilled

This is the future you deserve, Fuck off /r9k/

The 20/80 rule applies to everything in nature, including sexual selection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

>This is the retard who had a hissy fit over the procreation general

Why do Europeans favor white extinction so much?

I'm not against procreation. I'm just here because vast majority of men are ignorant and/or delusional. Understanding the principles of nature is important.

There are too many whites in the world already, its time for us to take over

>would a woman die for her husband? Hell no

That's a ridiculous statement to claim is true

He is right and you are naive.

>In this hierarchical sense, women are intermediate between men and children.

I knew it

You don't have to be MGTOW to realize the truth in finnbros OP.

women do not love men the same way as men love women. A wife's love for her husband comes with conditions. It is a contract.

A mother's love for her child comes with no such contract.

In the same sense, fathers do not love their children as much as mothers love their children. This is a fact of nature and can be observed in almost every mammalian species.

Don't attack based Finn for dropping uncomfortable truths. Own it, and realize that your destiny as a man is not to be loved and coddled, but to be honored and feared.

nigger detected

Even if you are an atheist, you still have honor. A person without any honor whatsoever is unable to function in society. This is a person that values no contract and abides by no law. Even the biggest cowards have some honor, though it is true we all have it to varying degrees, just as we all have sin to various degrees.

Sounds like a Romulan

Women don't love children. They're the primary abusers of children and have no qualms about killing them if they're inconvenient (see: abortion, "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome", etc.).

Children are tools for them, after the hormonal biological imperative has been fulfilled. As with everything, they look at them from the point of view of "how is this useful to me".

You mean a Klingon?

Abortions happen when women are tricked into acting against their nature

Yeah, I know. Also phoneposter so that explains the lack of "s". I know we are young, but had wemet olderand would be total wife material. Pretty sad desu.

You dare question my honor?!

Also lack of spaces now. Pss.

Also by this logic love is an illusion since all love has a utilitarian origin

The prefect race would be a mix between the Klingons and Vulcans. Vulcan logic mixed with Klingon ambition and values would dominate

Here's a redpill for you: What you're seeing today is actual female nature, unrestrained.

> this attachment is not as strong as it was before
It has nothing to do with the love of the attachment. It has to do with coming to terms with the basic reality that your parents are as human as you. The faults in your parents become evident to your more cognitive mind, and in some cases you realize gross failings in their character and parenting.
Your graph is flubbed thoroughly in this regard. A child's "honor" for their parents is what shrinks as they mature, not their love for them. I love my mother to pieces, but I know for a fact that anyone who can have intercourse with more than 50 people in her life time, and then only marry and reproduce with the absolute worst candidates from that 50, is a severely damaged person with a sense of romantic love that's been twisted by the bad things that happened in her life. I pity that, but I don't respect or honor it, and I don't want to emulate it.

No. What we are seeing now is the product of social engineering in a toxic consumerist culture led by a global elite that wants to eliminate human ambition and turn us all into dependent peons.

fixed it

>20% of men get 80% of women
Ziph's law whoa.

That's homo

This.

Our lives are the products of weaponized pychology, perfected over decades of research and implementation world wide.

doesn't need to be gay

bros before hos my man

The Finngolian is correct. Anyone who disagrees just hasn't been hit with the truth yet. If you're young it'll happen eventually. If you're old maybe you're safe. Romantic love only exists if you're providing something for a woman that no one else can, or at least in quantities that no one else can. If she realizes she can get more from somewhere else you'll realize this Finngolian is right.

Oh no, women love their children more than their husbands lets all cry a fucking river about it.

If you're getting home cooked meals
If you're getting sex
If you're getting 100% commit
If you're getting a strong family bond

YOU ARE WINNING.
WHO CARES IF YOUR WIFE DOESN'T EXPERIENCE "LOVE" THE WAY YOU DO FOR HER?

I can assure you, there will be more wife material.
I fucked up some stuff later in life, ditched wife material for a quick fuck.
Shit happens, people are stupid. But there are so unbelievably many women, even in your vicinity.
Just don't overthink things

Read some history. This is invariably what has happened to civilizations that let female nature run rampant. They haven't changed in the last 5,000 years, there's no giant conspiracy to turn women into what they've become today.

This is what they are underneath the pretty (or not-so-pretty) exterior.

Feel free not to swallow this red pill and continue to deepen your denial, tho. Not my problem.

>> 20% of men (the high status males, best providers and protectors) "get" the vast majority (around 80%) of women

This is a nonsense.

> But I want 8, 9 and 10 level women

No wife wants to be your mother

Beggers can't be choosers

It's crazy. There have been poems and songs written about this since the beginning of written history. Think Sigfried and Brunnhilde. The old stories are always about the warrior proving himself and winning the maiden. The maiden never pursues the warrior. The story never ended because she like just felt like they weren't meant to be.

>No wife wants to be your mother

No, they'd rather be your daughter

I would love to see some historical documents which back up your claims.

If women have always been shitty it's because PEOPLE have always been shitty.

But that was back in the day when women were forced to be largely monagomous or at least forced to be secretive about cuckolding/adultery. Now they're being encouraged to be sluts by everyone.

Also I might add that not a single culture in human history has adopted equality between the sexes as a cultural norm like ours has, so it is impossible to test your hypothesis.

"Momma loves her baby, daddy loves him too, oooooh ooooh oh oh babe"

>The maiden never pursues the warrior.
There was a guy in the bible who was drugged and fucked by his own daughter.
> The story never ended because she like just felt like they weren't meant to be.
That's pretty much every story about Artemis. Her way of saying "no" just happened to be turning you into something.

I don't but that's probably just my autism. I don't feel remorse in any way shape or form towards others at all.

I don't. The reality is just sad know.

You're the one who has several redpills to swallow if you don't understand the full scale of social engineering that occurs in the West.

Your entire mindset is but another part of that engineering driving a divide between man and woman, to destroy the family unit, isolate individuals, and keep them dependent not on themselves and each other, but rather government.

MGTOW is another psyops campaign as well.

Go back to the CTR/ShareBlue/SourceAnon threads. Look at Tavistock.

Truth. OP is not wrong in discribing these trends, but his tone is almost intentionally absolving modern women of their lack of character. This only enables them, and discourages men. OP might talk a big redpill game, but he is as cucked as they come. He has given up on fixing society.

If the traditional family is to be saved, hollywood and all the propagandists need to be stripped of their power. They are to blame for women.

Virgin detected

There are untold legions of recorded situations in which women have given their lives for men they love.

You're a fucking fool and falling for jewish propaganda that drives you away from the white women of your homeland.

Stop being a fucking faggot who thinks about this shit, and then you will get laid with a qt and make her love you. If you're not a useless piece of shit, it's not that hard.

To those who are sceptical about this and trust those who they perceive intellectually superior to themselves more; it is not only my thought.

Arthur Schopenhauer and many other great philosophers knew this as well. Do your research.

Well, besides grandmothers.

Name seven kinos

I hate to go back to "muh jooz" because this thread has been largely free of that meme.

But Jewish culture seeping into the mainstream is a direct cause of this.

Google it tbqh

Im not here to educate you :^)