IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED LEFTKIKES???

THIS IS RIGHT GOOD BEAUTIFUL TO YOU YOU SICK FUCKS???? THIS IS PROGRESS??????
>He became an LGBT+ activist and feels like his look now represents his beliefs that 'people shouldn't be labelled.'
>Vinny said: 'I want to be a sexless alien being, I want my outside to reflect how I feel on the inside.
>'I don't want people to think I'm trying to change into a woman. I could live without sexual organs so why should I have a penis or a vagina.
WYMYN ARE SO FUCKING BAD EVEN THE FUCKING ALIEN NUTJOB WOULD RATHER BE GENDERLESS THAN THOUGHT OF AS A WOMAN.
>'I don't see why I shouldn't have my genitals completely removed and have nothing down there.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7RDVS
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Marcela Iglesias, producer and presenter, said: 'Vinny is an alien new generation of new people who want to look different, in 15 years, hundreds of people will want to look like him.>'We want to be the first agency who will treat these human dolls, alien dolls and cartoons as a normal part of the society that we're living in now.YOU HEAR THAT FAGGOTS- THE NEW NORMAL>We have all these people, the freaks, weirdos and we want to make society understand them.'
KILL IT WITH FIRE MOTHER FUCKERS

archive.is/7RDVS

YOU FUCKING RUINED THIS......'''''''''''''MAN''''''''''''

>Normalise Chaos
>destroy society|
This is how Rome fell.
This is how we shall fall. If we don't pull the breaks right fucking now.

WHY. Do you care so much what others do with their lives?
Or body?
Or money?
Look commie, people are allowed to do what they want.
If you don't like it. Too fucking bad kid.
It'd one freak on the internet.
Do u know them?
Why do u care so much?

Collapse, not fall

But yes. We need a peaceful right wing movement that has no leader and cannot get subverted. A movement that will push all these degenerate losers into the shadows and make them kys themselves out of shame.
I believe a revival of Christendom is in order my britbong friend. Are you ready?

look man ima withdrawn dude. i keep to myself and don't fuck around with nobody. some people would say because im not outgoing and don't have a big social circle that im '''not normal''' but fuck man at least i know what gender, sex i am. I KNOW WHAT FUCKING SPECIES I BELONG TOO. shit man it's too damn much. this kid should have had is ass whooped by his dad and bullied in high school. then maybe he would have turned out AT LEAST FUCKING HUMAN. it's goddamn insane man. fuck!

WHY. Do you care so much what others do with their lives?
Or body?
Or money?
Look commie, people are allowed to do what they want.
If you don't like it. Too fucking bad kid.
It'd one freak on the internet.
Do u know them?
Why do u care so much?

Why should you decide how people live?

Everyday we stray further from God.

Fags are mentally ill. This is why we should have never let the gays be normal.

It's bringing me closer to God. Must be dividing the flock from the goats.

There will be inevitable race war, after that + a second christian reformation Europe will rise from the ashes to become the global leaders again.

>when you realise Hitler's strong socially conservative nationalist policies existed for a fucking reason

IM NOT A FUCKING LIBERTARIAN OR LIBERAL YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. IM A FUCKING REAL LIVING FUCKING FASCIST. YOU AND THIS FREAK ARE GOD DAMN POSSESSED DEMONS. FUCKING DEMONS. I WILL FUCKING SMASH YOU YOU FUCK STICK. DO YOU HEAR ME? I WILL NOT ACCEPT OR CONSENT TO ANY FUCKING ''''SOCIAL CONTRACT''' THAT INCLUDES THESE TERMS. IT IS DISGUSTING. I AM REPULSED BY IT. IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK THAT YOU EXIST YOU SOULLESS BRAINLESS MORALLESS PIECE OF PATHETIC CONSTIPATED FECAL MATTER.
AND BECAUSE I HAVE STANDARDS

aliens trying to fit into the left liberal propaganda.

>Vinny Ohh
AYYY LMAOHH

In a way, this is the left's ideal human design.
Except browner skin, of course.

I keep seeing these guys? Give me the rundown on these guys.

This is why I believe end is nigh. Times have been bad in the past, of course, but this is unprecedented. It's far FAR worst than whats in Romans.

These people weren't going to have kids anyway, so they don't care.
It's also a good way to purge the losers from society, so next generation doesn't have to deal with them.
It's a win-win for humanity and growth.

I'm cringing in a very unique way right now and i can't make it go away. Kill this freak

>doesnt wanna be labeled
>goes on to label the person he wants to be
K

>LA, California
of fucking course

dude they literally removed this persons HUMANITY through TOLERANCE

this is creepy as hell , i would shot this abomination asap

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

These people weren't going to have kids anyway, so they don't care.
It's also a good way to purge the losers from society, so next generation doesn't have to deal with them.
It's a win-win for humanity and growth.
>i trought this was motto of Sup Forums

>"I definitely won't regret this when i'm older"

Also these people help move science forward by being a guinea pig/test subject for doctors.

Quickrundown.club

A FUCKING KEK

that means your still human. thank goodness.

How will he piss?

Through his fingertips?

Reminds me of this lolcow

they said I could be anything

so I became a eunuch

How is this any different from Mass Effect aliens?

It's liberalism taken to the extreme. What will be taken to the extreme when he is normalized? What will be even more progressive than a genderless freak?

Genetic engineering him into becoming a dolphin? With advanced brain prosthetics and all?

kekd

>people shouldn't be labelled
>I want to be a sexless alien being

So wouldn't his label be "Sexless Alien Being"?

>>>>man

Triggered.

It's like reading a dispatch from Hell.

damm ...you are right.
There should be an anti leftist campaign using that as a slogan. normies need to understand this.

dude they had a southpark about that shit. randy becomes a dolphinman and kyle a 7ft BLACK basketball player. those were supposed to be jokes, satire, humor. but it's going to happen bro. fucking sickening

>No longer wants to be a human
>Human rights no longer apply
I see no problem with this.
To the gas chambers it goes.

>makeup artist

Where he get the cash for that kind of work?

What the fuck? How does it pee?

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

>Vinny
Vinny Pastapizza, is that you?

He's probably the most emotionally dead person I've ever seen. If you can turn into an ayy lmao and have your genitals cut off you probably have no humane feelings left, and yet he's smart enough to earn tens of thousands for plastic surgeries. Creepy guy.

after this people will hide themselves in burkas because any physical feature will be offensive because muh "how I feel inside". so all humanity will be removed and people willl be a walking moving burka shell.

illegal aliens shall be banished.
over the wall you go

>every single cell of your body will still be male

Almost wanna call him a psychopath but no sane (I mean all psychos are insane but no psycho with any level of understanding how to fuck people over) psycho would do this to themselves.

I'm calling extreme histrionic personality disorder aka attention whore disease. Or severe daddy issues. Or both.

First it was the dissolution of what meant to be a from a race.

Than it was time to attack what it meant to be from a nation. Borders don't exist and shiat.

Then it was meant to be beautiful art.

Then it was time to expand the meaning of family.

Then it was time to expand tolerance to foreign faiths.

Then it was time to remake the meaning of being a MAN.

Then it was time to recreate our understanding of sexuality and normality of sex.

Then it was time to recreate of our understanding of genders.

Now they are attacking what it mean to be HUMAN.

We are the softest generation ever.
Mass entertainment really has made it's paper on making us all submissive, weak and it full filled it's duty of revolutionizing our or morals and values.

We went to far.

so his grandkids are the ones coming back in time to anal probe folks and kill cows. The theory checked out fellas!

I wanted it to be aliens, because the idea that we're all alone and THIS is what was doing that shit is so much worse

thanks for that huebro. i got triggered pretty hard by this shit but your funny comment helped break the rage for a second. THANK YOU!

If technology and scientific knowledge were being used to craft a stronger, better, superior and more daring human...

But no, it's only purpose it's to throw us in a world without clear human definitions of duty, family, sex, spirituality and purpose.

It's like they are constantly throwing acid in the pillars that supports humanity.

>Son of the American revolution
I'm not going anywhere favela dwelling shitstain.

>chop off genitals
>grandkids
u wot m8

When does he have the procedure to sow his arse shut?

never trust an elf

>tfw no genderless ayylien gf

Why even live?

Lel at that face and kek and those comments.

>Implying he'll live enough to get "older" and not just suicide in a couple of years

This. It can still be fucked and that won't stand in the alien world.

AND Y'ALL DON'T WANT SHARI'A
THINGS LIKE THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN WITH SHARI'A

Auschwitz needs to be reopened

This is what happens when the bog pill isn't received right.

"They told me I could be anything when I grew up, so I became subhuman".

dude it's coming. there are already underground neonazi muslim groups. once white dudes realize, en masse, that they can form their own brand of white supremacist islam its over with. kike, dykes, fags, leftists, hindus, nigs, chinese, mexicans are all getting beheaded or enslaved. it will be a dark time for humanity and i wish it wouldn't happen. but it will, the seeds are planted it's only a matter of time til the reaping.

Where the fuck did an obviously mentally ill 22 year old find $50K? Surely his parents didn't pay for this.

>"They told me I could be anything when I grew up, so I became NONHUMAN/UNHUMAN".

ftfy

Sounds like a true cleansing
White Islam is the remedy for degeneracy
*Plays al qawlu al qawlu savarim*

>He thinks beta NEETs will listen to his sensible argument

what "doctors" carried out these procedures?
how have they not been struck off for violation of the hippocratic oath?

*muh feeelings changed*
suicide ETA 3 years

Because they need to go be faggots somewhere else.

Isn't it wrong to let the mentally ill mutilate themselves?
You would probably say somebody should stop a schizophrenic if the voices tell him to rip his eyes out, how is this any different?

the issue is not with caring about what they do with their lives, it's them being in societal positions of power that corrupt core fundamental beliefs we've held for thousands of years you stupid virtue signalling platitude spewing cliched asshat, do you seriously believe in egalitarianism you naive piece of shit?

didn't I just read LGBT as in lGbt or commonly known as Milo the faggot greekt from britain the son of the emperor?

Now his gender is faggot congrats

Anybody think of Transmetropolitan?

this is NEVER EVER the case with these types
gays don't want to engage in degeneracy in private and then go put on suits and go work regular jobs
they want to inject their faggotry into school curriculums, rewrite the constitution, and fist each others' asses in public parades

>What will be even more progressive than a genderless freak?
being normal?

He probably had this done in some eastern country by surgeons who usually do knob removal.

then - why did Milo speak there?

France... so cucked right now. France.

>Progress progresses so hard Cis White Men become a protected minority.
>As is standard, Cis White Men are now a privledged opressed class, entitled to gibsmedats and other advantages to tip the scales.
JUST AS PLANNED

I think I have the answer
>pic related

Just finished that series a few weeks back. It became fucking eerily prescient as it went on.

Thank fucking kek that the Smiler (Hillary) lost in our reality.

Why do these freaks have to get lumped in with us?

LGB only. Tranny made up gendered freaks have no support from me and honestly I would like them to fucking die painfully and slowly

But that would be hard to do that if these people where heavily sedated, locked up, or executed as they should be.

Kek. After 50k and 100 procedures... Still looks like a man.

Who gives a shit what some retarded faggot does stop giving these people attention

>IM GENDERLESS
>he said looking at me with his eyes full of tears while punching his chest to reafirm his argument recurring to pure emotions, emotions that where prived of him from the society, a brave decision that changed the whole paradigma and social perception of reality, truly a hero that deserves the admiration of our next generations.
>I responded: btfo idiot how it feels to be tricked by a meme

Everyone thinks this is idiotic. The only difference is, people on the left have more important things to worry about than what some moron wants to look like.

>e-celebs speak for everyone here
dumb goy

>When you're so outbred, that you don't identify with the human race anymore.

He just needs a slap instead of having his retarded ideas reinforced and paid for.