Chuck Schumer calls for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign over Russia reports

>'His integrity and independence have been questioned, it would be better for the country if he resigns'

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chuck-schumer-jeff-sessions-resign-russia-links-attorney-general-perjury-under-oath-donald-trump-a7607966.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xa9J6n_4jiI
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chuck schumer is a pedo

Him and Pelosi are trying to capitalize on this media hit job. More fake news.

today on more fake news

Cuck Schumer should eat more onions and cry about Sessions on tv.

Summary executions for all democrats. Cmon Trump, make it happen.

>i dont like this news
>there fore its fale
Aye lass

>MUH RUSSIA
They failed to deal with Russia in an effective manner so now no one else can try getting along with them.
It's already a stretch that Trump might manage to get along better with them. It'll probably just turn to shit again. It's not like he trusts them. No one does (but you don't say that if you want try). But they don't even want him to try.

Chuck Schumer should be gassed.

Schumer, Pelosi, Warren and all of the other lightweights that refused to applaud Police, American Dreams, the military, and regulation removal should fuck off to another country.

Their behavior at the joins session of Congress demonstrates that they're totally out of touch with reality and their constituents.

Fucking faggots.

What part is fake?

The left is grasping at straws.

Honestly, the left is really wanting to provoke Russia so as to have justification for their complaints.

All Russia as to do is not take the weak bait from the neo-liberals and actually work with the US against common enemies.

The biggest nightmare for the left is Trump succeeding and the US not going to war with Russia.

Blah blah blah... muh Russians.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Blah blah blah... muh legacy.

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

I call for Schumer to resign over his association with predatory lenders.

OY VHEY STOP PROSECUTING CHILD SEX RINGS

ITT

fuck you ruskie get the fuck off pol this is a democratic board

That faggot is Dutch btw

Sessions spoke to a Russian ambassador in his capacity as a US Senator which is not unusual.

How come Schumer hasn't asked for McCaskill's resignation yet?

Trump is a bitch, so he'll probably fire him.

What did he mean by this?

Fake news.

This is without a doubt the weakest, shittiest, crappiest, shittiest attempt to dethrone Trump and his crew yet. Nobody cares at all about Russia or contact with Russia, if this is the best dirt they can manage to dig up then what does that tell you about the integrity of Trump?

She never met with the russians AS a member of that commitee..

Just like Sessions never met with the russians AS a surrogate.

All good right? Right guys?

Why is nobody talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xa9J6n_4jiI

>Nobody cares at all about Russia or contact with Russia

Right, because nobody on Trump's team has lost their job over unauthorized talks with Russia and lying about it under oath.

>She never met with the russians AS a member of that commitee..
Sessions never met with the Russians AS A MEMBER of the Trump campaign. McCaskill lied. She lied. She can't erase it, the damage is done now. This is blowing up in your faces, enjoy your cancer.

How did she lie?

If she met with the Russian ambassador as a member of a different committee?

Fuck chuck Schumer, he's only famous for covering up the illegal slaughter of women and children in the wake of Waco. This man deserves to be locked in a building and set on fire, than ran over by a tank.

SHILLS ARE TRYING HARD TO CREATE A FAKE NEWS STORY AND COVER UP THEIR SLUSH FUND BEING DISCOVERED
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
SHILLS ARE TRYING HARD TO CREATE A FAKE NEWS STORY AND COVER UP THEIR SLUSH FUND BEING DISCOVERED

Is Chuck Schumer OurGuy?

>Anyone who we accuse of bullshit should resign because we accused them of bullshit

I call for Sen. Schumer to resign from diddling kids.

How are you THIS retarded? mom drop you on the fucking head as a baby or something son? holy balls!

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>show the shill screencap of lies
>shill asks how did she lie?
$0.25 deposited.

Read her tweets.. nowhere in the tweets about meeting with the Russian ambassador does she say she met with him as a member of the arms committee

So you're saying if she is lying then sessions is also lying

> This headline, but when a retard is mentioned it ends

Chuck Schumer

>nowhere does she say she met with Russians as a member of the armed services committee
Where is it necessary she qualify it with "as a member of the armed services committee"? Sessions was asked whether he met with Russians AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. He met with ambassadors outside that context; thus, by your own logic, he told the truth.

Enjoying the asspain yet?

>So you're saying if she is lying then sessions is also lying
So you're saying if she isn't lying, then Sessions wasn't lying?

How is this fake news? Are you saying Schumer didn't say that?

What Schumer said is fake news.

>but they threw everything they had into getting an actual criminal who lied under oath elected

I don't even

we need gowdy as AG

>His integrity and independence
He's the fucking AG! It doesn't matter what he allegedly did or will do with Russia. How many in government are agents of Israel? Why does no one say a fucking thing about that? How about McCain and Graham going to foreign countries and meeting and negotiating with militant groups in Ukraine and Libya?

Im saying you cant pick and choose.

If you qualify her tweets as lying, then you can also qualify sessions statement as a lie.

I dont give a fuck about that chick or if she resigns or not. You are being hypocritical and at the same time throwing your boy under the bus.

Id stop bringing it up if i were you.

More Fake News from the Demoshits

>charles schumer
Opinion discarded.

>>'His integrity and independence have been questioned, it would be better for the country if he resigns'

I question Chuck Schumer's integrity and independence, therefore it would be better for the country if he resigns.

The two tweets she says she meets or calls the russian ambassador, are for 2 different reasons that would NOT concern the armed services committee. For all intents and purposes, she did not lie.

Flynn was their first major victory in ages. So yeah, they care and it was effective enough to draw first blood

Good thing your opinion means jack shit compared to a sitting senator.

>she didn't intend to lie!
where have I heard that one before

wow amazing how you can suddenly interpret reasoning. How about you fuck off shill.

Well if chuck schumer says so

lol butthurt wok detected

Well gee where to begin the fact the transcript was ripped to make the comment seem more direct when if you listen to the audio it was clear it was referencing the campaign. The fact WaPo said they asked every other mjember on the committee and nobody stepped forward and 5 minutes later tweets emerged of a democrap who was lying that she never met a russian ambassador as a member of the committee yet met with him in 2015 and 2013.

List goes on.

Chuck Shumer's opinion, and every citizen of New York's opinion for that matter, means jack shit to me. Until they show evidence this is all crybaby grandstanding.

Never heard the truth being called butthut before. Kanker op.

>Chuck Schumer says...
>John McCain says...
>Pocahontas says...

IT'S OVER, BLUMPF IS DONE FOR, HE CAN NEVER WIN THE ELECTION NOW! SAY IT WITH ME, MADAME PRESIDENT!

Fuck off with your fake news shareblue.

He met 24 other ambassadors but I guess he had no reason to meet them either and you don't ask why he met them because you are retarded.

Already proven she didnt lie

You are the fucking shill, faggot nigger faggot.

Not what fact checkers said they claimed she "misfired". Go back to the drawing board.

>Im saying you cant pick and choose.
Me too, but it's a moot point on two counts: 1.) Your premise is false: as a member of the committee she can't possibly meet with them as something she is not, so that's nonsense for her to qualify it that way. She can't "meet with them not as a sitting senator", or "not as a citizen of the United States", or not as a member of that comittee. Meeting with foreigners as a Senator entails everything she is as a senator, so unless she wants to claim she was meeting them socially, or "off the clock" she can (and she did, in fact). But she didn't make that statement.

SHE MET WITH THEM AS A SENATOR, THAT ENTAILS HER COMMITTEE ROLE, THUS, SHE LIED.

2.) Sessions was meeting with people in the same context, ie, as a Senator, as a member of that committee, legally, not a representative of the Trump campaign. He was asked, SPECIFICALLY, if he met with them as a representative of the Trump campaign. He stated that he did not (in that capacity).

HE DID THE SAME THING, IN THE SAME CAPACITY AS MCCASKILL. HE DID NOT MEET WITH ANYONE AS A TRUMP CAMPAIGN REPRESENTATIVE. THUS, HE TOLD THE TRUTH.

You speak of hypocrisy, but the splinter you claim to see is impossible to see, and requires liberal application of semantics and selective omission. It's nowhere near the size of the giant tree branch on the other side.

Thats not at all what i said. FAKE NEWS.

Rumor has it Schumer is one of the worst pedophiles in our government.

Maybe they should release dirt on him. Might make things a little more fun.

>the truth is what i say it is
Really gets the gray matter fired up

I dont care why he met them. Thats not the point. Im saying if you call her a liar for saying the exact same shit then you are a hypocrit and have no credibility.

>'His integrity and independence have been questioned,
>[therefore] it would be better for the country if he resigns'
Great argument, really
Following that splended logic, every politician should step down from office as well.
I suggest we start with Chucky Schumer, followed by Lizzy Warren

She was a liar she literally said she never met the russian ambassador before Sessions said he didn't meet them in reference to being a Trump representative you retard. Go listen to the audio before acting stupid.

So she cant seperate her duties, but he can?

He can seperate his connection to the campaign from his position as a senator? But she cant seperate her roll as a member of a specific committee with another specific committee??

You are not making any sense

I'm not saying Chuck Schumer raped and murdered a young girl in 1990, although we haven’t yet seen proof that he didn’t. I'm just asking why he won't make a statement, or show us proof that it isn't true.

>The truth is what i say it is
Kanker homo

Lol oh well nigga recusing anyway

>So she cant seperate her duties, but he can?
so can she?

or should she be investigated as well?

De eens niet zo brutaal jonge man.

Trump fucked up in the first place by not putting Gowdy in there.

lol

Investigate her! Im saying you cant throw her under the bus without doing the same to sessions

>nobody cares if white house staff and appointed officials broke the law

Gee leafy I don't know how you run your country but here that's kinda a big deal

>So she cant seperate her duties, but he can?
Franken didn't ask Sessions about his duties as a Senator. He specifically asked about "meeting as a representative of the Trump campaign." Sessions answer was honest. McCaskill can't be a senator and meet with foreign dignitaries as a senator, but also not a senator -- that's what she was trying to bullshit about in that tweet. Being on the ASC is part of "being a senator". She CAN go have drinks with them as "not a senator", but its just nonsense for her to claim that one of her roles as Senator doesn't apply while she's meeting with people as a Senator. See the difference?
>He can seperate his connection to the campaign from his position as a senator?
You're trying to conflate the two in order to PRETEND FRANKEN ASKED HIM A DIFFERENT QUESTION. Unfortunately, Franken asked him specifically, DID HE MEET AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN, to which he answered honestly that he did not.

I know you REALLY REALLY REALLY want Sessions to be guilty here, and McCaskill to be the good guy. She isn't. Sorry. None of them are. This is blatant lying, and you want it to be true so badly you're doing contortions.

>Muh Russia

And it's a good thing people are seeing through your bullshit shill lies.

Chuck "Kidfucker" (((Schumer)))

Trump needs to make this happen. Throw that Pedo in a prison cell.

>IS CHUCK SCHUMER A FAGGOT?

YOUR SEXUALITY HAS BEEN QUESTIONED! TIME TO RESIGN CHUCKY

Who are ''these people'' ?

>a communist Jew is trying to purge conservatives from the government
What a surprise

Fucking liberal Jews are cancer. Shut your lying jew mouth.

Why couldn't Schmuck Schumer have been on Paul Wellstone.'s plane?