twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bulgaria
You wouldnt have future even if you try

At least.

>liberals think they have a future

have fun with chronic depression lol

I have transcended the need for sexual relations

>says the lazy Spic/African hybrid

thanks for bumping shill threads guys, really appreciated.

does it matter? mods wont do shit so they win. Sup Forums has been fucked for a long while now.

>says the african american thief

You're welcome

>be redpilled
>not doing your best to find a nice wife and start a family with at least 3 kids that will serve the glory of your country

no user, you are still bluepilled.

Sucks to be you. I'm married and happy.

I'm not sure the point of this. Knowledge just is what it is and the redpill can't be taken back, regardless of whether you're lonely.

>still not taken the green pill

>bulgaria
Atleast im not sandnigger/eastern slav hybrid.

Women cannot love you in the way you would want them to love you; in a way you love them and your mother loves you.

After your parents die, no one will love you unconditionally unless you're a woman. There will only be conditional love towards you, that is in, other words, love that is not directed to YOU, but derived from the things you can PROVIDE via status and capability that is attained with competitive behavior and dominance that are essential traits of masculinity. Women attach to men because they HONOR his status and capability.

Why is it so, you may ask, and the answer is (as always) evolution.

If it wasn't for love, the human species wouldn't survive, and that is because women can't survive by their own like men.

They need men, and the way they get men to provide for them and protect them is by winning their love. But they wont love you back in a way you would want them to. They need the things you can do for her, hence attach to you.

This is essentially why the top 20% of men (the high status males, best providers and protectors) "get" the vast majority (around 80%) of women. If women were capable for unconditional love towards men, this pattern wouldn't exist.

Another proof for hierarchy of love is the fact there are much more male pedophiles than female pedophiles. 94% of all sexual abuses towards children are done by men in the US, and the number stays roughly the same all around the world. The river rarely flows upwards.

>Bulgarian Turk rapebaby

I'm not a fucking shill

This thread serves as a warning not to overly obsess about politics or overdose on the red pill. It never leads to happiness, I wish I had friends to be with right now

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

Why are Bulgarians such shitposters at this hour? Are you trying to be Australia while we are asleep?

Fucking turk rape baby cunts

That's 13% of our population, while 100% of your population is Spic and nigger/sandnigger.

says the bulgarian collecting money to shitpost for strangers in his spare time

got a job today!

Get in here, lets discuss the new kid/millennial/women/numale problem

>Bulgarian
Ok

Then get the fuck off Sup Forums and make some friends
Fuck

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONT CHA?????

Hey Sup Forums you're all fucking ugly fat virgins. Truth hurts eh?

How does one make friends when he's never had a single friend in his life?

youre one too, dont forget that

You wouldn't have had friends even if you had never found Sup Forums.

Give me tips on hitting on your women btw

nice work user. Break the stigma that spaniards are lazy as fuck

you mad me upset frend, delet tis tread pls

>You will never experience what it's like to be loved by a significant other but you know more about American politics and how they work than the average American

he is going to quit on the second day :v)

Holy shit. You actually nailed it.

that's what you get for hating everyone and everything, no one wants to be around people like you.

nooo

the true red pill

it was a joke
just like your first post :v)

Are you really that dense?

it wasn't :)

Hauptsturmführer, I'm detecting unusually high levels of faggotry in this thread. There is a 99.1488% chance this is a Shareblue post.
The only logical course of action is to SAGE, and to discontinue posting here. It is also recommended we fire a heavy barrage of photon V2's at OP sector.

>27
>have only been able to pick up MILFs
>literally too intelligent for modern young women, no idea what to talk about with them, find them extremely boring
>currently seeing a 46 year old MILF every other week
>feel empty inside

season 3 when?

never
:v)

jesus fucking christ

I know this feel, I think the logical progression is to move to America one day, there is no way back. I am at the point where I am more tuned in to american politics than estonian politics,

tfw to intelligent

They aren't supposed to be your talking doll, anyone who isn't fertile is useless to you, idiot.

This

25 here and have completely stopped bothering with women my age

I see a 34 year old every other weekend or so, there's no emotional anything going on, but the pillow talk is at least kinda nice.

why u do dis...

You have to go.

This is now a Reyhan thread

youtu.be/zDAsBn1xOHU

that's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen

s-sorry

not :^))))))))))))

That's a dangrous game you're playing, m8 and I hope you personally get rid of the condoms. If she's not married and has no kids, she WILL try to get knocked up. Women that age are like that.

Not all of us have the privilege of arranged marriage to 9 year olds, Abdullah.

And what the fuck do you suggest I do with her when I'm not saving the future of the white race? Maybe you like talking about black bulls, but I sure don't.