Why does Sup Forums hate intelligent women?

Why does Sup Forums hate intelligent women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPnWLUEWBQc&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>intelligent women
No such thing

Women cannot love you in the way you would want them to love you; in a way you love them and your mother loves you.

After your parents die, no one will love you unconditionally unless you're a woman. There will only be conditional love towards you, that is in, other words, love that is not directed to YOU, but derived from the things you can PROVIDE via status and capability that is attained with competitive behavior and dominance that are essential traits of masculinity. Women attach to men because they HONOR his status and capability.

Why is it so, you may ask, and the answer is (as always) evolution.

If it wasn't for love, the human species wouldn't survive, and that is because women can't survive by their own like men.

They need men, and the way they get men to provide for them and protect them is by winning their love. But they wont love you back in a way you would want them to. They need the things you can do for her, hence attach to you.

This is essentially why the top 20% of men (the high status males, best providers and protectors) "get" the vast majority (around 80%) of women. If women were capable for unconditional love towards men, this pattern wouldn't exist.

Another proof for hierarchy of love is the fact there are much more male pedophiles than female pedophiles. 94% of all sexual abuses towards children are done by men in the US, and the number stays roughly the same all around the world. The river rarely flows upwards.

I don't hate them, but I'm sure they don't like me.

who dis wednesday adams lookin' bitch

The fuck is she doing, casting a spell?

My sister loves me unconditionally and so will my future kids.

>I DRESS UP FANCY SO AM SMART U GO GURL

>Sup Forums is one person

This post again? Bro...

They're never as intelligent as they think they are. When they believe they're as smart as men, they're painfully annoying and arrogant.

What kind of naruto looking shit is this?

"intelligent women" always fall for the feminism jew, SJW jew, and not wanting kids jew

>Why does Sup Forums hate intelligent women?
because they're not

because they rarely use their intelligence constructively and always end up siding with jews and mudbloods against white males.

Married a female programmer who does business applications. She's about as intelligent as can be and still maintains her femininity. Most people who try to tell you how intelligent they are, are really not that intelligent. The majority of intelligent people I know, know that they cannot know everything and can come off as ignorant, despite their expertise in one or more field.

Because I prefer women that exist.

I like them, they just aint real

Sup Forums hates unintelligent women and sluts.

I'd love to meet one.

when will r9k fuck off?

can't hate what doesn't exist

I don't think it does.

My ap classes in high school were all chicks and 3 boys top

If they're so smart, why are they feminists? Checkmate slut

>Intelligent
>Woman
Oh honey

no, we just don't like libs or commies of any kind.
>tfw no qt concervative genius gf
>tfw no qt to give headpats while somewhat condescendingly explaining intellectual concepts I don't understand
where do I find intelligent(& concervative) women Sup Forums

>intelligent
>women
>reality
pick 2

10/10 i would fuck her in the ass

because you yourself have to be dumb to think that there are any. Women are much more centered around the mean than males are. If you are in the mean, like yourself op, you will never get the social cringe feeling building up over several, many years of females and that they are stupid. From leaders at workplaces, to students and "professors". They are all dumb and mostly useless.

But if you are dumb and mostly useless like them, then sure, it may seem like they are smart. Well I am telling you from a perspective of a high IQ individual. They are all dumb.

It's Immaterial

>female
>intelligence

I also like Black Marble

youtube.com/watch?v=fPnWLUEWBQc&t=252s

Celibacy is underrated

t. 27 virgin, scared of women.

Well consider it from my perspective. My mom's a neurosurgeon and I'm pretty sure neurosurgeons can't be dumb.

I do agree though that's it's extremely rare to ever meet one, let alone realize their intelligence.

Can I get a quick rundown on this semen demon?

its basically just basic math, if the median IQ of women is much more centered around 100, how many of them would be able to fit in pic related?

Even if she is in such a profession, she can still rank fairly low compared to better male neurosurgeons lol

women are dumb.

I like this Black Marble cover and I like the girl on it. I've discovered this pic lately as well, did you hack me OP or what?

man this graph really is neat.

witnessed

I feel sorry that so many of you think so low of women. And I mean normal women, not some fucking liberal sluts.

inteligent womans, are inteligent enought to fuck the entire sistem just for mu vagina.but they are reatrded and will never adress really important issues.
disregard the exceptions

Are you shitting me

>I'm high iq
>argues like a fucking chimp
Yeah right

wind magic definitely

Because of threads like this:

>intelligent women

So, we agree? Could've said that in less posts desu

this

Intelligent women are very hard to find. They are actually a huge turn on if they can hold an intelligent conversation and have a sense of humour

Because when women are "smart" and get jobs and spend their whole lifes working or in school they have less kids which leads to our kind being wiped out.

Perfect example is me Im an only child because my moms a doctor.

I went through american highschool

I saw most women at their worst and all I could blame it on was the times

this is because schools are engineered to help women succeed and give fuck all about boys.

>Sup Forums has become completely overrun by homosex millennial FAGS from /utg/
fuck

KEK has blessed tis thread

Best get I've ever gotten.

Can't hate things what ain't real.

/thread

Lol no. I hated my father because he was an unreliable scum. Thank god he's dead

>dead inside

MUH IRON LUNG

No, uncucked males like women who're submissive and housewife matrial.

Promoting career Womyn is a cancer to our society, and pretty much just as bad as feminism.

There are no intelligent women

Because they are not fucking us

Who is she? She looks like your typical anime bad girl.

fuck off back to /utg/ you braindead bluepilled degenerate moloch-worshipping communist liberal socialjewish homosex tranny mutant KIKE faggots

KIKE

KIKE

K I K E

DIE IN A FIRE

ALL FAGS GO2HELL NOW

N O W
O
W

Yeah but you're a nigger so..

>when their profile says "sapiosexual"
>m-maybe I'll look smarter this way. Only smart guys teehee.

And you wonder why we call you fake geek girls.

If you call blindly hating having white children, Supporting rapefugees coming into white countries and thinking all white men are the devil intelligent. You really REALLY need to rethink your life choices.

No, an intelligent woman is opposing every thing you just listed.

Seen.

/utg/ HOMO KIKES DIE NOW

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

YOU ARE THE WORST IDIOT MILLENNIALOID CANCER, THE DEATH OF NATIONS, FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums AND FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY ALREADY

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU NIGGER cuck FAGGOTS

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(You)

Elaborate. I dont beleive you

KILL yourself you idiot retard jew-brainwashed homo-millennial cuck

How many male teachers did you have growing up?

>t. woman
People aren't gay because they don't want to fuck your disgusting fat ass.
Kill yourself

>t. ugly sad beta male

>he hasnt locked down an intelligent, caring, submissive hottie
Oh wow, what are you, plebs?
>inb4 buttmad robots claim she'll just leave me
Not happening

We don't
We just hate retarded women who pretend to be intelligent

>Blacked bitch
>9gag watermark
>leaf flag

You sir are the epitome of leaf posting.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?
v=Ho75aZNiNFA

Highschool or elementary?
Elementary were woman, but how does that make it so that women succeed and men dont?
Many of my highschool teachers were male.

Heh... Buddy I've fucked 10 married women and all of their husbands knew it. Some of their husbands actually shook my hand and thanked me after they found out.

Define intelligent, because memorization alone doesn't make someone intelligent.

t. joaquin

no shit, most of shit you have to do in high school is memorize and do your homework, men are usually more lazy and do not care about doing homework, and just do above average in high school because there constant work is rewarded far more than actual IQ or capacity

Woman excel at doing simple things, math in high school is for fucking toddlers

but when we reach higher and higher degrees of complexity, the ratio grows extremely high towards men, just take a look towards Engineering, math, phyisics, etc... while more meme careers like liberal arts, and other shit are populated by women

i dont like the rape vive in the pic, but thats a grade A ass

Checked, (you)
Also no you didnt.

whos the girl