Is anyone else glad this idiot is going to get taken down before his 1st term is up

The guy is a joke, media literally makes up stories, politicians dogpile him from both sides including his own, and he's never able to do anything about it. Judges block everything he tries to do. The entire government leaks everything there is about him and he continues to employ all the ex-Obama/Bush people, he can't get rid of them because he's too incompetent or weak. He ignores campaign promises, and signs marxist/feminist executive orders to pozz STEM fields and give gibs to niggers.

He's a bitch, he's weak, he's old and he's stupid.

Not to mention the people he promotes and stands behind don't even respect him enough not to back stab him.

It's so cute how correct the record uses proxies and doesn't even try make their posts believable

>Everything is correct the record
Nah. You just have a shit President. Stay mad though nigger lover.

It gets pretty incredible the mental gymnastics Sup Forums has to do to defend their fuckboy. Can't get The Donald's dick out of their mouthes for 5 seconds to look at the facts objectively. SLURP SLURP 4D CHESS SLURP SLURP SHILL SLURRRRP

No matter where you stand on your politics or your beliefs, The Donald is just objectively awful. He has yet to do a single thing that wasn't a, as he likes to say, "a total disaster." He's almost as incompetent as he is idiotic. You're just fooling yourself for trying to convince yourself otherwise.

As a Korean I'd shut up. What about your witch of a president and all her shady connections to even shadier people?

>When shills switch proxies
k fag

Yeah he's stupid. Made billions of dollars on accident. I myself am too smart to be a billionaire.

This is a fallacy of some kind...
Hmmm..
shills everywhere

Hauptsturmführer, I'm detecting unusually high levels of faggotry in this thread. There is a 99.1488% chance this is a Shareblue post.
The only logical course of action is to SAGE, and to discontinue posting here. It is also recommended we fire a heavy barrage of photon V2's at OP's sector.

GAS THE FERENGI INTERSTELLAR WAR NOW.

>Made billions of dollars on accident.

That's literally what happened. He would have actually made more money if he had dumped all his inheritance into index funds.

He's subhuman waste.

Set Maschinenpistoles to kill.

>.1488%
Fucking kek m8

>SLURP SLURP 4D CHESS
This. Every time this incompetent weak faggot fucks up it's:

>HURRR DURRR MUH 6 MILLION DEGREE CHESS.

>switch proxies
I'm right here you retard. Now go try to figure out something else to tell yourself and ease the butthurt of reality.

Correct my record again sempai~

>ignores campaign promises

Like deporting imm- oh

>calling him "The Donald"

Fucking ShareBlue niggers can't even shill properly here. It's like you strolled in the room naked as a jay.

why do shills even bother trying to brigade Sup Forums?
this place is far too autistic to fall for these kinds of tricks...

Shareblue pls go and stay go

Because David Brock the cock sock was given $40 million to infest online communities with pro-democrat propaganda, and they're too retarded to realize that shitposting on Sup Forums is hilariously pointless

Former FRELRMF supporter here, not kidding we can't let the nuclear codes get their hands on Tjyna.

why does his hair look like an british barristers whig?

Not going to lie here, former Clinton supporter but after watching globalist fingering dem assholess like puppets I voted for trump. Glad I did.
This is going to a comfy 8 years.
In all seriousness, I couldn't in good concience let HRC get the nuclear codes.