Is this dude an actual conman who's trying to ride the wave of renewed interest in reason and right wing views?

Is this dude an actual conman who's trying to ride the wave of renewed interest in reason and right wing views?

>According to Steven Hassan, a licensed mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about—despite very, very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."[1]

Is he fucking insane? Should I stop watching him? I think the incident with Fritz was really revealing of his true character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=qgLLQEEiohc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>always be like john mccain and lindsay graham or you're !

Nice try CTR

that boy ain't right

>despite very, very little academic research. He cites this and cites that

you cant site facts anymore? facts are only true if you did the study yourself?

>very, very little (((academic research)))

Wow, who wrote this piece?

It was on Molymeme's Wikipedia under "Cult Accusations"

Seriously, the bullying against Richard Spencer and his supporters of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Richard is one of the biggest contributor and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Richard Spencer fan who finds it hard to take pride in his own leader after having threads full of constant and needless attacks defaming Spencers heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Milo or Paul Joseph Watson? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful Alt right leader? Styx gets bullied less than Richard and yet he is the purest white on this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Richard Spencer a "useless shill"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to him a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Alt right man that they are a "controlled opisition"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Richard Spencer deserves a bullet to the head, and nothing else. He's a literal puppet of the elites/Bushes, planted to give the right a bad name with his stupid Nazi LARPing.

who is fritz? what happened? can someone give me a quick rundown?

Fritz is a person who called into molymeme's show. He tried to tell Stef that being nicer would redpill more people, attract more people with honey than shit approach. Molymeme took this as a personal attack and the call went like this.
>hey dude you know sometimes you get a bit carried awa-
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I NOTICED YOU USED THE WORD "BASIC" EARLIER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE THAT IS?
>wel-
>I'M STILL TALKING. DO YOU REALISE I HAVE DECADES OF EXPERIENCE DEBATING AND YOU HAVE NONE? I WAS A GOLD PANNER AND SOFTWARE GUY YOU LITTLE SHIT WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ANYWAY.
and it goes on for about 40 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

Naturally him acting like a total faggot pissed off a lot of people so now there's 5 threads at all times.

Watch this

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w

Stefan loses his shit on a fan for essentially no reason

youtube.com/watch?v=qgLLQEEiohc

>2cents4u shariablue

Not gonna lie. Former molyneux subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments

Oh boy, its another Molymeme is the devil thread. Whats being slid this time anons?

>despite very, very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self

I fucking loathe relativists. He can't cite factual data because it hurts people? Feelings don't discredit facts. Feelings happen because people either resonate with the truth or they refuse to accept it and lash out like cognitively dissonant children.

Yes.
→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

You know, the more you shills try to get us to...what...disavow(?) him, the more likely it is that we'll go over his more recent videos to find what exactly you fucks are so terrified of.

He's always been like this, lately though his narcissism is so engulfing he's actually posting his dumb shit on YouTube because he is so confident he's always in the right. If you want some real insanity listen to old FDR podcasts.

Nuclear codes, but seriously he can't argue, all he does is create analogies for his opponent then poke holes into analogies he's created for his opponent and act like that makes him correct. Or he'll hyper reduce a valid point into a vague statement he can counter or call irrelevant. Or he'll purposely misinterpret the argument and blame the lack of clarity on his opponent and turn the argument into something entirely different from their. Or he'll try to put everything into categories he's created with zero empirical evidence, and use his categorization to divine some fake ethic he'll use to call you evil and illogical(according to his failed book)

Not gonna lie. Former molyneux subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments

>There's no way a bunch of autistic anons who already hated this kike are using this incident as a launching pad to red pill anons on this psycho cunt.

>Only shills don't like what I like.

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical sophist crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments

Change your pasta to be "former FDR listener" it'll make it sound like you know more about this sociopath. :-D

>implying I even watch his vids
I might actually now, since CTR retards are trying to demonize him so much. Obviously he's said SOMETHING that has them scared shitless.

That pasta again.
Low energy shill.

Not gonna lie. Former molyneux subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.