Realy makes you think, how do you defend this pol? isnt that a double standart

realy makes you think, how do you defend this pol? isnt that a double standart...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1382565/Red-Army-troops-raped-even-Russian-women-as-they-freed-them-from-camps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody see vikings as good people.
Fierce warriors maybe, but that's it.
They are raiders and rapists, pretty much annoyed everyone in europe during the middle age, where complete cowards raiding poor villages.

Vikings were niggers

This. Except at least the ViKANGS had some semblance of honour

Vikings evolved to people that created countries with the highest standard of living.
Africans are still Africans that turn every place to shit once they are a majority.

Every time

Vikings evolved to people that created countries with the highest standard of l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ cuckoldry.

Comparing medieval Vikings to contemporary Nigger savages. lel. nice b8.

>honour
killing and robbing people who cant defend them self is realy honorably. Also they only killed christians becouse of muh nordic gods.

No, vikings were fucking pirates. If I were a lord, and I caught a bunch of those criminal scum, I'd have them staked out on a road and march my army over them until nothing remains but a red paste and the smell of lutefisk.

>Scandinavians = Vikings
>Vikings were mindless savages
ebin meme

Well, vikings just sit around now.

The difference is the vikings at least moved tech on a bit in their rape quest

Which nigger do you know developed iron stirrups or longboats?

>cowards raiding poor villages
I didn't know Paris was a poor village.

prefer the design on the right tbqhwy

What is we compare them to contemporary arabs?

Kek we wuz iberians

Only got slightly darker after 300 years of moor invasion

Also
>A fucking rock

They kind of moved on to iron stirrups and other useful shit. Yeah if we go by rock art maybe niggers have a chance

Stop your going to summon the for honor fags

The right one is a relic from the time Sweden and the rest of Europe was destroyed by the sandnigger religion "christianity". Fuck that piece of rock.

Niggers chimp out and attack their own people. Nothing niggerly about raising and pillaging other tribes. Conquest is as white as can be.

The difference is vikings did that way back when and niggers do it now when people are expected to be past this kind of degeneracy.

[ALT RIGHT CATCHPHRASES INTENSIFY]

it amazes me how angry pol gets over a bunch of raiders that lived a 1000 years ago

Gee
Almost as if theres a shortage of food due to a colder climate

>sweden

It's a make believe narrative, no one says this. What we do say is that niggers are fucking useless and still haven't figured out the most fundamental basics of building a society such as producing a piece of squared timber, fired clay, or even gravel.

>people came in self-made ships, clad in self-made armor and wearing self-made weapons to rape and pillage
>niggers doing nigger things using tools that were produced by the whites or the asians

It's almost like carving limestone is easier.

Funny thing is that the bottom right might as well be an Iberian roundhouse.

Why are you living in Sweden, parasite?

>from the time Sweden (...) was destroyed by the sandnigger religion "christianity"
Oh shut up you retard. Sweden's only time of international relevance was long after they accepted Jesus as their personal lord and saviour.

PURGE ALL THE WEEBS

You can defend this 1001 ways but my favorite is this:
If niggers arent uncivilized or less evolved why did white people do this when we were using swords hundreds of years ago while the black race has acted like this from spears to 9mm?

white people acted like barbarians 12 centuries ago so that justifies niggers acting like barbarians in the current year :^)

checkmate drumpftards :^)

Vikings are retarded lol

Leaf Erickson was the best though

You should reaaaally kill yourself, traitor. Go open up your ass for muhummud.

>Gee bee doo, how about we make a surprise attack on pretty much everything because we're too pussy to make a formal declaration of war anyway?

Vikings are bandits, nothing else.

>A fucking leaf

>Vikings, despite being raiders and pirates, at least conquered shit by force and fought
>niggers and shitskins get a free pass because they are allowed into country for free and defended by dumb ass liberal faggots

It's one thing if they are attacking us by force, but they are being given our countries on a silver platter

Snow niggers eternally btfo, how will we ever recover.

>kvitekrist
>bra

>head burried in sand
Deal with the facts Sven.
You guys were a fucking joke before becoming Christcucks, then you were a great power for centuries until AFTER you secularized and went on to invite a bajillion somalis into your country.

Kek

Wehrmacht were good

Find me a source for the stuff in that pic, ps: you can't.
It was made up and written by a Jew.

>Leaf Erickson
>A fucking LEAF

8/10 Good job, stompin' Tom. You got me to respond.

Our golden age was also during Christian times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)

The reason the nazis were well received in the Ukraine and there is a large neo nazi presence there now is that they were well behaved and they had suffered much under stalin

The nazi soldiers had penal battalions and certainly didn't encourage degeneracy

Meanwhile a jew in the USSR...
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1382565/Red-Army-troops-raped-even-Russian-women-as-they-freed-them-from-camps.html

When the Yugoslav Communist Milovan Djilas protested to Stalin, the dictator exploded: "Can't he understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle?"

And when German Communists warned him that the rapes were turning the population against them, Stalin fumed: "I will not allow anyone to drag the reputation of the Red Army in the mud."

The rapes had begun as soon as the Red Army entered East Prussia and Silesia in 1944. In many towns and villages every female, aged from 10 to 80, was raped. Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the Nobel laureate who was then a young officer, described the horror in his narrative poem Prussian Nights: "The little daughter's on the mattress,/Dead. How many have been on it/A platoon, a company perhaps?"

>it took them three centuries to settle down
Sounds like vikings were just retarded senpai

>russians have bad reputation
>i'm part russian
Crimes done by people who share my slavic blood are inhuman

there is literally no proof of that pic being a thing people believed

bedre enn å tilbe en dod jode

Vikings did not claim to be refugees or stayed on those countries to demand support from the government just to riot later if they run out of nutella.