Breaking: US IDs hundreds of al Qaeda operatives after the Yemen raid

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/02/politics/yemen-raid-al-qaeda-intelligence-contacts/index.html
archive.is/yyJs8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FPBP

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I just checked. there's no such article. Link or it didn't happen

>One of the al Qaeda operatives goes by the name John McCain

Jesus, what has this site become?

al Qaeda doesn't exist. Neocon fantasy to distract people from the fact that Islamic fundamentalism is much more entrenched and widespread idea throughout all Muslims.

>al Qaeda

2001 says hi.

Reddit

Really makes you think

McCain literally recently met with al Qaeda, in Syria, within the last month and a half.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Reddit.

Seriously though, do you like seeing cuck posts in politics? At least Reddit has their own cuck boards.

Where the fuck were these fact checkers during Obamas reign, or even Bush Jrs., for that matter? Would they have even continued with them during Hillarys presidency, if she had won?

I don't know why any of these ziokike puppets are alive still, much less still hold office and try to take down Jeff Sessions. Absolute disgrace.

> cnn.com/2017/03/02/politics/yemen-raid-al-qaeda-intelligence-contacts/index.html

archive.is/yyJs8

Multiple smart people with lots of information with high level positions who we won't name said fuck Drumpf.

That fat cheeked weasel is going to get arrested at this rate.

Reddit has a board for fucking your own family members. I show it to anyone who tries to tell me reddit isn't a degenerate shit hole.

DISAVOW

They should literally be hung by their shriveled scrotums, from helicopters flying over the Atlantic. You know, if properly convicted, and all of that.

>BUT MUH SOURCES SAID THEY FOUND NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Fuck off, we're full.

>over 2500 soldiers die under Obama
>number of soldiers the MSM blamed on Obama: 0

The death of neo-liberalism is soon at hand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

ETCHED
INTO
ETERNITY

Remember the helicopter that was shot down with 25 Spec-Ops?

this made me think
we have a pony board and lgbtqxyzabc boards
but I like to look at Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums as a totally seperate entity honestly

Oh fug... this is what they meant.

Obama is going to have to change his phone number as this.

there's some really fucked up subreddits on reddit but there's also quite a few decent niche ones, lots of great self improvement and support communities there too. It's a mixed bag of complete shit and absolute gold.

I'm glad people are starting to remember this again. Fuck that old dusty faggot John McCain