Well?

Why haven't you deleted your kikebook yet?

I did a few years ago

I did. I have to go back and get my pics off of it eventually, but it's been nice disconnecting from normies I know.

for the neet bux for running my meme pages obviously faggot

>delete
>implying i ever had kikebook
go fuck yourself normies

How can you earn bux from running a page?

Never created a profile to begin with. I'm not sure how people didn't see several years ago how bad of an idea it is.

If a company is giving you something for free, it's because YOU are the product.

Because it doesn't fucking matter.

Do you still use Google? Good fucking job idiot, they've been tracking you, your habits, and your tech usage for years.

And even if you don't use Google? They still have their proprietary software loaded in millions of websites by now.

And of course, they get you through the fucking captcha system here on Sup Forums.

Remember, Google is owned by Alphabet, the DARPA funded company? (Btw, Sup Forums is a DARPA project in and of itself) Alphabet owns several related companies all working towards a (((singular))) end.

Now, did you watch AJ/JRE podcast? Remember the big enchilada? What AJ said Google was working on?

Yeah, we are fucked.

I haven't been on FB for years. the best parts of no FB:

> No FB
> Those first 4 months of SMS msgs from assholes I never liked anyway demanding an explanation as to why I unfriended them and why they couldn't find my profile to refriend.

Even food tastes better

because I never made one due to not being a kike slave

Because how else would I masturbate to pictures of girls I went to school with?

>implying I ever had a kikebook accounts

Is it ok if I use it solely for online cards?
Legitimate inquiry.

independent ads agencies will use ur kikebook ads account to scale their products

>Implying you can actually delete it

I always enjoyed being that one guy people have to invite via SMS. At least you know they want you there.

muh giving into zog

We all know that US tech industry is inexorably linked to the Fed, but giving up is not the answer.

You don't quit smoking by smoking more cigarettes.

Created a profile back in 2008 because my older sister wanted to share some holiday pictures, but deleted my account somewhere around 2012. I deleted my profile because I have no social life and I have no interest in sharing my personal details online.

At first it seemed exciting to be in contact with the few people I know under my real name, but then I realized I didn't really care to know what people had for dinner, and I didn't have that many friends either so I deleted my profile.

I wish I never had created a profile in the first place. Not that I had anything embarrassing posted there, but just the idea of my personal details, name etc. being on some server just creeps me out. I left way before there were any mobile phone authentications etc. so at least nobody can trace me back there.

Same. Must have been 5 years now.
Most people are voyeurs or attention whores

Deleted it in August, feels great man. Facebook made a shadow profile of me sometime in the past few months, feels bad man.

> I'm gonna get you, Zuckerberg.
> Fucking autistic spook.

I did the day after I created it because it's was worthless.

But then again that was when they opened it to the public and you were only able to talk to people in your network. So I wasn't able to connect with friends who lived in different states. Which was all of them because I had just moved to a new state at the time and knew no one but my co-workers.