Hash: SHA512

Hash: SHA512

If Jefferson Beauregard Sessions resigns or is removed as Attorney General to the United States, sources close to Child Protective Service Agents in New York City will release the decryption key to this insurance file containing documents relating to the child human trafficking organization that is operating in the United States as you read this.

dropfile.to/ajRx9tT (insurance-2017-03-01.tar.gz.asc) 414.8MB
checksum sha256: b384f223fb426e2215198307dc3493b68e4c206329d711300ca14dad2ae79e7c

pastebin.com/0KAWrNZB

Other urls found in this thread:

nycpm.org/shop/images/3053/2535-15935-NYPD-Dept.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=0gx2I6hAyDE
app.originstamp.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bampppp

Bumpin'

bampu

Also what's that from? I want to say a state flag.

Bumping

BRAAAAAPPPPPP

What's this.. we might need some weaponised autism itt

>Another Deep State honey pot file thread

city of new york police patch:

nycpm.org/shop/images/3053/2535-15935-NYPD-Dept.jpg

FUCKING BUMP

AG Jeff Sessions will hold a press conference at 4 p.m. from the Justice Department.

WAT? Who is posting this?

Hmm.

I ain't clicking that shit.

The other thread was slid HARD and spammed. Shit is legit folks and I'm starting to believe Trump planned this all in advance.

There's no way these pedo shits would see a day in court no matter what unless the public itself got all the info.

In 48 hours there will be calls for public executions.

Digits confirm praise kek

Bumping

bump

DO IT

Unconfirmed, but my digits will confirm for you

>BAAAAmp

Try to be more inconspicuous next time.

Beauregard is a great middle name. So old school Southern.

another go brother

I'll give it a shot

What symbol is that?

release it anyway

close

nypd police

youtube.com/watch?v=0gx2I6hAyDE

SAVED.

Rerolling.... 72 hours?

so are they releasing the weiner files?

fuck it , last one

here you go, take these

Last one
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil

Yep, nypd insiders have been furious for this shit to go public.

Sessions going down was the last straw.

i suspect that's the implication.

TWO MINUTES!

I'm starting to doubt it boys

Are you sure about this?

Is it even true?

Look at the file size, it is ridiculously different.

Charles Ellis Schumer
Nanci Pelosi
Barney Frank
Michael Blumenthal
Tim Kaine
Dianne Feinstein
John McCain
Lindsey Graham

Don't.
The Night of Long Knives we hope for is the Days of The Rope we dreamed of.

Literally what is this. Someone explain from the beginning. Yes I am new. Redpill please.

maybe the sign isn't digits

>Trump administration has actual documented proof of child abuse
>decides to keep it private and not release it, kids keep getting molested
>will only use it as a political tool for revenge

kek I wish this were true as it would make Trump look even worse than just the Sessions thing

bump

THOTH CONFIRMS

Yeah, this is suspicious

Release the keys anyway

BOOM nice triplicate

The file sizes don't match.

Eyyy there's those trips we've been looking for

this reeks of LARPing but have a free bump

Those bastards have been asking for it.

End it.

NYPD bruh

I think I will use a VM to investigate this. I think you guys should open it in a VM instead of real desktop.

Remember, never trust anyone on Sup Forums

Protip: Michael Hastings :)

Washington Elite BTFO!! We Won Brothers, We Won!

Bump.

Yeah, it is strange, huh?

Check your file please. I don't think it is real.

Trump has needed our help more now than ever...

larp but anyways
bump
archive/reupload everything.

BOOM

Thread is being slid.

HE RECUSED HIMSELF. ON TV

Sessions staying, recuses from "investigation" (meaningless because he would anyway).

Bump praise kek

Oh god, taking out all those fucks at once would be so triumphant.

Bump.

so what did you guys just make me download? it better not be CP!!

Bump

bump

bump

desu it most probably is

Don't worry bro, it's just PC

>If the above Monero address receives at least 85,333.0231096045 XMR in donations the decryption key will be released
scam

If it is can I blame the Russian hackers too?

bamping

Sessions stays but release anyway?

>insurance files definitely implicating powerful people in pedophilic acts
>not expecting a shitton of CP

Are you daft

Only if you're a Democrat

Clinton Foundation is a front for wealthy elites to acquire natural resources and human slaves for personal gain and operates outside of International Law.

CF created ISIS to use as a proxy army in the Middle East and Africa to topple countries, as going through the normal governmental channels presented too many problems.

To fund all of this, Libya was taken down in order to acquire over 300 Billion of Gaddhafi's cash and gold, along with reserves of Sarin gas, which were used on the Syrian people and blamed on Assad to justify a war funded by the US and UN.

bampin 4 life

The money the CF raised for Haiti after the earthquake was used to construct shipping ports and infrastructure on the side of the island that was not damaged in the quake. They also built sweatshops for American companies and hospitals for organ harvesting and organ transplants for wealthy recipients.

The Haitian 'gold mine' that Clinton's brother is in charge of is used to launder the gold reserves that were stolen from Libya.

Haiti is also being used as a drop point for international child trafficking. The orphanages and humanitarian facilities are fronts to process children before they are shipped into the US

As a New Yorker, seeing Chuck Schumer in cuffs would be the most satisfying thing in life.

Checked. Nice.

bump

>Consider donating Monero cryptocurrency to fight human trafficking and child sex slavery:
>47xMStqcnEWNzmdpCJXUhXMuxFZoq1JHu8mcEJZTR76Y3J9hAvFWxtBB11zpobgWXJVnXzTCgai6hdg249DbWNe3PXq1cb3
>If the above Monero address receives at least 85,333.0231096045 XMR in donations the decryption key will be released via
>app.originstamp.org/
>Daddy's prepared to fight this cabal.

This looks legit to you retards?

Maybe my dreams will come true. Maybe the SAFE Act will also get repealed....plz kek?

Larp?

If it ain't your computer getting fucked in the ass, why do you care?

That was the one caveat if Sessions was removed you fucking mong. The people posting this need a means to hide if this shit goes live.

shut it down!

fugg

This is big

for you

You 'tards really are something. Jesu Christo. It's like watching a drowning rat grasp on to a straw at the last second, hoping that it's life will be preserved by the additional micron of buoyancy.

Bump

>nypd police
>atm machine