Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQsP9xTklYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger

Sup Forums is bunch of crybabies so probably sith

Russian

So jedi?

grow up man child

We're the ones not from overrated children's sci-fi.

We're Mandalorians, faggot.

Grey jedi

Jedi.

Remember they said only Sith deal in absolutes and if you disagree with ANY part of the liberal agenda you're a literal evil racist Hitler.

Neither.

Gray jedi.

I'm a sith

>legends

Neither. Sup Forums, and thus Sup Forums, are Grey Jedi. Being neither inherently good or evil we help bring about Balance when either side becomes to powerful.

I thought we were Death Eaters...?

This

You'd have to be because I sure as shit couldn't see jedi doing any removal until deliberating for 50 years about it.

I'm an adult.

>I am a Gray Jedi

Gungans

Sith are communists
Jedi are bluepilled faggots

Gay jedi?

Teehehe, are you like totally like Harry fighting Voldemort, duuude and Trump is Sauron y'all.

Please tell me this was written by your average 14 years old and not by a professional.

We swing the balance of the force.

I grew a fedora reading this

id rather be bluepilled than a commie

Gray jedi and gay jedi are interchangeable in the star wars universe

That actually makes sense, especially how the Mandalorians got their asses kicked by the Blanda'd republic.

That is what a jedi said of the sith, while paradoxically making an absolute statement.

Who wants to be a weak Jedi cuck? Siths clearly are superior on every level.

nigger

I feel the urge to genocide a group of people.
Im definetly mentally ill in some way.
If i was one of them id be the sith i guess, but who cares?

Only a sith deals in absolutes

EN GARDE

Jedi

youtube.com/watch?v=uQsP9xTklYQ

Oh wow I'm /gray jedi/ now.

This is gay/10

This

There is no force but the force and the Grey Jedi is it's messenger.

nigger

Grey Jedi, if not the Force itself. With each individual user being the various prisms refracting their own colors or perspectives

>Swastika

Enjoy the prison food.

Its either Mandolorain or Gungan
Not light and dark but Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Good

>memes.com

Sith, as the movies were mimicking ww2

Nigger Jedi.

Aka Mace Windu

Be Jedi
Want to fuck your own sister
Don't want to follow your ancestors path
Jedis are modren day SJWs

A Je'daii. Of course.

I'm a sith.

In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure SOCIETY OF GREATNESS, OF STRENGTH, OF HONOUR AND OF JUSTICE! AMEN!

The Light is the True Dark masquerading as the Light. And The Dark is the true Light Masquerading as The Dark.

Now this does not mean evil is good and good is evil. It simply means existence is a LIE.

>Tips

Banking clan reporting in

>Sith are communists

I love Babylon 5!

I'm a sith who would kill all other siths for being wasteful murderers. People are the best source of power if you learn to manipulate them well enough. Even those who oppose you. ;)

If I were to be any force wielder, i'd go with Darth Nihilus.

>Wipe them from the face of the galaX Y

Emperor Palpatine was way ahead of you.

If I join Tumblr leftists, can I be the only jedi member of dumbledore's army fighting against nazi trumpsters? Please?

Yep, noticed this a while back.

Grey God Reign.

Sup Forums is Kreia. We hate everything, and clearly we know what's best for all the foolish children out there playing at life. Swift discipline, and chastisement for their lesser, obectively false beliefs.

u a crybabby

Anyone who says "Gray Jedi" is automatically a faggot.
Sup Forums would probably give into its anger and become sith, not that that's the worst thing in the world.
But the Jedi life is superior, without being cucked by the Late-Republic era order.