Be afraid, Russia!

Be afraid, Russia!

What has this got to do with Russia?

becuase you're scared.

>Be afraid Russia
>Be afraid USA

Will you cuck draft migrants as well? I would think so!

Why?

BUT BABY WE'RE IN SWEDEN

HOW DID YOU GET TO SWEDEN?

Who will win in the fight of these titans of strategy?

I got a feeling that the Swedish strategy will be potato based.

Note that this is really a picture of the Swedish and Russina minister of defense.

>men
>women
>unaware bigots!

>Be afraid, Russia!
Russia already has a mandatory draft.

>swedish military

I saw a post on this on Instagram today. Some chick's sister was getting drafted and she started going
>I'd rather go to jail!
>Seriously it's 2017 how can this happen
>What happened to free will

Feminism and unstable politics happened. Now you got the equality you wanted and the immigrants you support so much made us draft 13000 or 17000 teens because of the state the world is in. Congratulations, now women are also drafted to clean up the mess you wanted. Equality, cunts.

I wish I could read Swedish to collect Feminazi tears about this.

Be afraid Estonia, be afraid Finland.

At this point, is there even a difference between Swedish men and women?

It is a New Country, forget Sweden.

havent you heard swedish media and politicians???
russia is the boogeyman commie terrorist with a mideval view on human and women rights
of course they will invade sweden because they cant let our feminist government succeed

Was just about to translate, but I couldn't be bothered. But here we go:
>Blue
White

>Hello, how exciting that you're getting drafted hahahaha hahahahahhaha
Yeah it's sick/crazy
Seriously we're in 2017 how can this happen
What happened to free will

The way it's written is so god damn stupid too, so it makes it even better. The grammar is terrible.

this is so that women can't be traditional and house wives.

>military draft level
>It ain't me starts playing

I hate it when people write hahahahahahahha way too much.

I feel the schadenfreude because there is a pretty good chance she didn't vote Sweden Democrat.

>Swedens male population out of country on conscription
>Free reign for nogs
kek rip swedistan

>and women.
Waste of fucking time. Even with ridiculously lessened standards women generally fail to make 10-20% of professional Western militaries - and those are supposed to be the fittest amongst their gender.

The average female has a standard of fitness that renders her less useful than a pre-pubescent boy or 60+ yo man.

I always assume that people who write "hahahahahhaha" and "xD" have the mental capacity as a child.

I actually laughed and felt so smug when I read that. Reap what you sow, women. You wanted equality, here it is. Now you're also drafted. If we only could force women into fields of work like crab fishing, mining and so on I would be in heaven.

I often read on /r/worldnews that Sweden, Finland and Norway think that Russia want to invade them.

I remember Russia saying that they will nuke Sweden major population centers instead of invading because they don't want to deal with the migrants and feminine men.... not even kidding... that is their stated policy on Sweden

Probably because we wouldn't stand a chance. Russian submarines was spotted in Sweden a few years ago, so people were a bit on edge. We should worry more about the fucking refugees and our own country than Russia though.

Only thing that I say at this point is - I hope they look at the weather forecast and nuke it when there is a week of southern winds to come. There is a disease loose.

Russian submarines held training in Baltic sea yesterday btw. Was all over our news.

Wow, now BOTH sexes can refuse to defend their country!

Defend from who?

>not even a proper draft
Well it is a start.

Hmm.
I like the implications here.
Maybe we should let the leftists have their war with Russia after all.

>swedish military
top kek

Reminder to you swedes that we finns would fucking annihilate you in a war. You have a shit army. Pretty much no artillery. No mortars. You have a shit airforce and an OK navy. Meanwhile we have an army that is an internationally recognised awesome force of tremendous power, better airforce with better pilots and about an equal sized navy to you.

Be afraid swede cucks, be very fucking afraid because we are coming to liberate you soon.

>better airforce
Finnish airforce is underfunded and has no offensive capabilities because of our doctrine.

Not true and swedens airforce is fucking crumbling. They are almost without a military

Should I say - over my dead body... or what?

Our air force only has only limited numbers of interceptors which main objective during war is to defend strategically important parts of Finland.

you know this is the cause, right?

Do you actually get news over there or is it just 24/7 Russian fearmongering?

It's mostly Sweden (and Swedish owned media in Finland) which is ridiculous since in all the thousand years of wars Russian soldiers never even made it to what's now Sweden, only what's now Finland.

Russia is at a historical point of weakness but suddenly Sweden is hysterically afraid that it might do something it hasn't ever done in a thousand years of history...

>migrants are fine
>who cares if they rape and kill
>wait, I'm being drafted?
>reeeeee

I think swedes are about to get liberated.

Lately the media's gone full anti-Russia shill, except this time there's no real threat from their side.

They do military drills in the Baltics all the time - just as NATO does military drills in the Baltics all the time. It's not even news-worthy, but our media gets its orders from the Jews just like everywhere else. And Jews have decided that Russia and Trump are the biggest enemies.

We actually get news here. Flat out fearmongering is a rusty joke. Our prez recently even BTFO foreign press here about fearmongering. But there are some fearmongering articles here and there.

>Sweden pop 7m before refugees, 10m after.
>Russia pop 280m
Sven is getting fuggd in the boipuss

Hm, I have the impression that flat-out fearmongering is somehow decreased in last 3 or so months. Swede sockpuppets still fearmonger 24/7, this is true.

>He never heard of the Russian submarine legends
Our entire region has a history of counter signaling Russia and their stuborness to cuck.

>watch this move yuri
>i call this one vodkarate

> tfw you play hacky-sack and footbag-net
3/10

>import millions of military aged men
>allow them to practice grenade throwing and gun battles in your streets
>draft them into the Swedish army
>conquer Russia

Maybe Sweden isn't so retarded after all.

ops, make it 4/20

Fuck.
ENOUGH!
NOT ON OUR LAWN THIS TIME, FUCKERS.

Honestly not a fan of conscription. Heinlein may have been a weird guy, but he had the right idea on this.
>"If a country can't save itself through the volunteer service of its own free people, then I say: Let the damned thing go down the drain!"

I think I just figured out a way to deal with the issue of high migrant unemployment rates!!!

Yeah.
Run from the war, arrive in Sweden as refugee, get conscripted.

The cognitive dissonance in this one is magnificent.

>Run from the war
The only thing they are running from is the lack of gibs.

>did something hurt you

It was definitely goymergate.

Heinlein was missing the ethnic context though. We're talking about the entire white race going down the drain. My hope is that when the conscript system is clogged by Clausewitzian friction, the RWDS reactionary forces become the only sensible alternative for men to defend their country. During sporadic conflicts, they could use the fog of war to conceal ethnic cleansing of non-swedes especially blacks and jews. Good luck swedechan.