VIKINGS AND CELTS THREAD

VIKINGS AND CELTS THREAD

Norman here, I'm like a Viking but more sophisticated. Can I join in?

YES!

I am the perfect mix of western and Northern European.

People say I look American.

Swede here. Vikings are our biggest and proudest cucks.

oK, are you Celtic or not!?

celtiberia wuz

wuz what?

>tfw have an gaelic surname but its been anglicised

>gaelic
>>CELTIC
not the same thing.

what is it?

Murphy?

Scot here, my family are pretty Nordic looking. Vikings used to control most of the islands and parts of the mainland in the past. Orkney/Shetland was still speaking Norse for a long time after the Scots annexed them back.

Anybody ever readed the Irish origin of civilisation from Michel Tsarion ?

The gaels are the first people to inhabit Ireland
celt isn't really accurate considering the original celts spread all over Europe. Like there were celts in France, Spain, portugal, Ireland, UK
no its keogh

>no its keogh
hacked and doxxed, kiddo

>Shetland
The fucking Scotts named it that didn't they?

and race traitors.

best part of Spain is best

Lusitans were celts

>shitland
no wonder the English hated you

>Galicia
>celtic

Ah yes, the niggers of Europe. Lets celebrate destroying civilization instead of building it.

heh... its quite a common name

Why is Cumbria not included? Or Anglia? I mean if Cornlel is there (which is an English retirement village and Anglo Saxon Kingdom of Wessex) then why not Cumbria and Anglia?

Is your scope of history that dimwitted or do you just hate English Celts?

a lot of images on google were like that.
dont kill me please.

really most of britain is still very celtic genetically despite the norman and saxon invasions but they don't really identify as it

>flag
you are nothing but a deluded mongrel

>Nordic looking

Thats just your feels talking user. Any """Nordic""" blood you have is from the English.

This is a tabloid tier meme that changes every 5-10 years.

It's just a bit of a dig at the other Celtic tribes that inhabit England.

>22% celtic blood
>thinks he found his identity

Wasn't there a wall that went from the wash to the severn estuary as well?

Wallons invited?

Those are the "modern" Celtic nations.

Celts were everyfuckingwhere in Europe. All of France and Switzerland, a huge part of Belgium and Germany, and shit, fucking ROMANS were CELTS.

Not that I'm aware of? Are you thinking of the Antonine Wall?

if you look for celtic DNA traces in the ancient times,half europe is celtic yeah.

what's up barbarians?

Greetings invader.

not entirely sure, I think it separated Caledonia from whatever the top bit used to be called.
it was the earlier border of the roman empire.
I think its where the story of the which who was cursing the romans comes from
>stands on a wood fence/border thing
>says she is protected
>lifts her dress as moons them
>showing ass is supposed to mean you are cursing them
>romans just burn it down with her still giving them a brown eye

>witch
sorry, just got up

see you at watling street tomorrow baby

Viking were only barbarian shit worse than indians

I have no idea, there were small fortifications built in the North but their main problem was the Scots, they managed to subdue the Iceni and the other English Celts didn't join in the uprising, the Scots caused them problems so they did everything they could to keep them contained (I don't blame them either).

Dont disrespect the blood of your head of state Juan. Reminder Trump has 50% Highland Scottish blood and 0% blood of the founding colonists. Kek.

50% Irish, 25% German, 25% Norwegian.

THIS IS MY KIND OF THREAD

We shall burn everything you've built down to the ground, destroy all your art, smash all your pots and stab all your "men". We shall die but our spirit will haunt you in the form of debnpts!

>will haunt you in the form of debnpts!

maybe that is it, I thought it was lower. maybe I'm remembering wrong
i'd love to see them in person one day.
the roads give me wood, the amount of organisation for the time is awesome.
also the celt burial tombs are great
>Iceni
have't heard of them before. I think its kind of sad, sort of, that we (in aus) get taught Egyptian shit or years on end but don't learn what is seen as our own history.
it could come off as racist probably

All of my grandparents originated in Gaelic speaking areas in West Highlands. There is very very little English contribution to DNA there if any. The south east was taken back from the Northumbrians a thousand years ago and the locals have been getting the big ginger cock for a millennium. Id be more worried about all the Scots that left here over hundreds of years to go work in England and ended up giving the BGC to all the Anglo sluts.

bants aside i'm actually of scottish descent

Berserker here AMA..

>wuz what?

Celtic.

Actually, there was basically three groups as identified by modern historians and shit in pre-Roman Hispania. Celts, Celtiberians and Iberians, all separated into hundreds of different tribes.

We have those weird Neolithic circle temple things like in Ireland. There's plenty of Roman things to touch.

Iceni was the tribe that lived in Anglia and was ruled by the red head woman Boudica, who let a rabbit out of her vagina and saw it as a sign of victory in battle.

More like burgerserker lol

Brennan?
>Bhraonain

THE WALL DOESN'T KEEP US OUT
IT KEEPS YOU IN

>>gaelic
>>>CELTIC
>not the same thing.

This is how I understand it.

The British Isles and continental Europe were inhabited by ostensibly Celtic people. They may not have been ethnically homogeneous but they shared the Celtic cultural traits. The Celtic peoples can be separated into two based on whether or not they have a P and a Q sound. The two groups are the Brythonic and the Goidelic. The Brythonic includes the Cornish, Welsh and Bretons. Formerly, the Gauls spoke Brythonic Celtic languages in France and northern Italy. The Celts in Ireland, Man and the non-Pictish parts of Scotland spoke Goidelic Celtic languages.

>Also mfw my family came from Norway to help fight for Brian BorĂº (High King of Ireland who united Ireland and kicked out the Vikings in 1014) as Horsemen
>Mfw I'm the darkest in my family with pale skin, brown eyes and black hair
>Mfw 12/12 of my cousins have pale blonde hair and light blue eyes
>Mfw my family looks like they belong in 1939 propaganda videos

WELL IT'S A LOT OF LAND

>The Brythonic includes the Cornish, Welsh and Bretons.
And Anglia.. They spoke the same language as the Welsh.

>>Galicia
>>celtic

Their language comes from Galician-Portugese in Medieval Hispania. A language that developed from Vulgar Latin. It's the same language that Portuguese developed from, which is why Galician is more akin to Portuguese.

>not burgerseeker

You had one job Swede, but as usual you disappoint.

>Romans
>Occupying Isle of Man
When was this? Also when did you conquer Wales? You managed to hold onto half of England and that's it. lol You sneaky sneak, trying to bolster the size of your package! Very sneaky! You get spanky spank now.

Shut up France

>Anglia?

Anglia was settled on by Angles, hence the name, which were a Germanic tribe. Even if all the Britons didn't flee, they are assimilated into the foreign culture. Anglia was Germanic, not Celtic. Otherwise it would have a Celtic name and not a Germanic one.

>Viking were only barbarian shit worse than indians

The word Viking should only be used to mean the raiders. The actual people in Scandinavia should be called Norse or something.

we did get wales

fuck off canada

I have that same sex doll! Bought her from Amazon for about $900. I banged her 3 times yesterday. I bang a real chick about once a week too.

canada's flag looks nothing like ours

They built a wall.

Not that many, it was mainly populated by Romans after the Iceni were wiped out, but it is the site of Norfolk and Suffolk, Boudicas homeland and we'll call it "Iceni".

Also Cumbria and what you say about Anglia can be said about Kernow (Wessex).

So don't you go picking and choosing.

Tree-wizard reporting for duty.

oh please, last time someone built a wall to stop the romans they built a mountain to get over it, ask the jews

fuck off cunt before i fucken deck you
i'm 6 foot 9 and weigh 192kg

shut up canada

Germanic Englishman reporting in.

lol

oh god this can't be real. Why why why why why why why

Stop opressing dollsexuals you bigot!

Liar. What is the model name?

true.

Lusitanians are the best Celtiberians.

>"And yet the country north of the Tagus, Lusitania, is the greatest of the Iberian nations, and is the nation against which the Romans waged war for the longest times" - Strabo

Why would he name a doll?

Celts invented pants, so I'm grateful.

SVENNED

At least 6000 years ago celtiberians came to Ireland
In a way that means the Irish are probably the most pureblooded celtiberians left around, but we did have huge amounts of interbreeding with scandinavians and our neighbours in the modern-day UK

They were even in Anatolia

Come at me Saxon scum.

Saxons were neither vikings nor celts

Piss of mysogynistic francs

>Brazilian education
Vikings were Nordic seafarers, mainly speaking the Old Norse language, who raided and traded from their Northern European homelands across wide areas of northern, central and eastern Europe, during the late 8th to late 11th centuries.
Saxons were from northern Germany including Denmark.

>American

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIEET

why gauls are the best celts ?

I am 100% Viking. My direct ancestor is Gorm the Old.