Should the way people spend their money be monitered Sup Forums ?

Should the way people spend their money be monitered Sup Forums ?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html

>Man spends $50,000 on over 100 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' ALIEN (and he plans to have his genitals, nipples and bellybutton removed next)
Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has had over 110 procedures
He wants to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial
The make-up artists believes he's neither male nor female

Aliens are not humans, and can be shot on sight

Can someone just tell this faggot his personality is not his real self, but an illusion of his mind trying to literally be himself, but it doesn't even fucking know it's insane. (Parents probably did shit)

>Make-up artist Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has plans costing over $160,000 ((£130,000) to become a genderless alien. He has already spent $50,000 (£40,000) on plastic surgery to become an alien

>Vinny said: 'I want to be a sexless alien being, I want my outside to reflect how I feel on the inside.
'The overall image I want to do is an alien. I want to be a hybrid, not male or female.
'I've wanted to be sexless and genderless since I was 17, I've been going to doctors to see if it's possible but had no luck.
'I don't want people to think I'm trying to change into a woman. I could live without sexual organs so why should I have a penis or a vagina.

>they mention the money but not where it comes from
HELP Does this fucking kid have parents or
>only 17
>17

>being that gay
lol

This

KILL ALL SPACE NIGGERS

nigga hired the same plastic surgeon as the Bogs

ayy lmao

>neither male nor female
>uses makeup like a female

wat

Can somebody give me a terse summary?

Monitored? No, not unless you get a warrant, you fat fuck.

We already have laws to deal with people who do things that aren't good, and we have extensive means of investigating questionably situations. But innocent until proven guilty.

You can't hide it ok

Here's my thing with this, do you guys think he'll regret this? I mean he wants to chop his doo dad off as soon as he gets the money LIKE BOOM GONE.

It's one thing to transform into a big fucking weirdo sure. (See anyone for hundreds of years)

It's one thing to get tons of plastic surgerys (See Micheal Jackson, the Bogs, ect)

It's even a thing to....become a transthing...

BUT HE WANTS NOTHING DOWN THERE (Side note, can trans "woman" feel anything down there or is it just a hole?

>it's literally a wannabe bogdanoff
>just a dumb teenager that doesn't know shit
>bogdanoffs materialize in his house
>they instantly recognize that he's a fraud
>pic related happens irl

I believe they use the existing tissue to line the hole. So like your scrotum gets repurposed into labia majora. Glans gets refashioned into a clit. Whatever foreskin if you have it spread about to form labia minora.

That sort of thing. Don't know what they do about the prostate since you kind of need that for a proper orgasm.

This is like something out of MDE How to Bomb the US Gov't. Thought I would laugh more but I am just getting depressed and laughing. I am reading Meditations just so that I can personally handle what is happening in our country.

If he has a father then he is not a good father figure. If any of you have kids, don't let this happen.

Have we reached peak degeneracy yet?

Nah, we're not even sacrificing young virgins on top of big temples in public yet and stuff like that which they used to do in the olden days.

We are just having public sex changes of young virgins on TV, the modern day temple