Reminder: Richard Spencer is one of us (white)

Reminder: Richard Spencer is one of us (white)

Remember the He Will Not Divide Us cam in New York? Yeah, there are a lot of shitskins who browse Sup Forums. This is just a reminder that the people who push for civic nationalism and disparage Richard Spencer are shitskins. Civic nationalism is an alt-light reddit term. Also what is more telling is that most of the shills who accuse him of being "controlled opposition" are from cucked countries.

Ignore them. Hail Victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/20/meet-the-moscow-mouthpiece-married-to-a-racist-alt-right-boss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you feel the need to use proxies all the time?
it's blatantly obvious you're an amerifatty

kill yourself, white trash faggot

to nie jest proxy ;P jebany niemcu

Reminder is a giant false flag trying to bring down any future growth of the NS movement.

Based Poland.

Of course he is one of us. He is the most /ourguy/ celeb out there that is. From what I have seen him talk, and seen hours of content, is absolutely Sup Forums-tier opinions.

We recently have had waves upon waves of redditors to settle in here who are libertarians and hate Spencer because the libertarians are not being intellectually honest enough to support him.

yeah, ironic since alt-right is composed mainly of dissilussioned liberatardians

Civic Nationalism is a meme and Spencer is a CIA plant.

I tend to agree, and I would probably be still a moderate leftie I used to be, but the regressive left has become more extreme so I have no option but to be right wing, even go as far as supporting Spencer, since merely only supporting Trump and considering this to be your most controversial political support is cucking yourself.

The fact that nu-Sup Forums people here claim he "suddenly came out of nowhere" and therefore must be "controlled opposition" goes to show that these people have no idea what they're fucking talking about. Dude's been saying the same shit for years as an obscure writer for AmCon/Taki's Mag. He's just a white nationalist (like many people here) who is an advocate like Jared Taylor.

Are you gonna tell me Taylor is "controlled opposition" too? Fucking idiots

>Reminder: Richard Spencer is one of us (white)

He dates non-whites. How can he be one of us?

good recent interview with a prince

youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4

>since merely only supporting Trump and considering this to be your most controversial political support is cucking yourself
well that's right, but even the alt-right knows Trump isn't the real deal, but he's the best they could get. I'm afraid Trump will loose the love of the alt-right very shortly, guys on the right stuff radio are already having problems justyfing Trump fuckups.

Why does Sup Forums even elect their public leaders?
What can go right in that plan exactly?
You saw what Milo did/what they did to him.

Good notion, I have given up on defending every single thing Trump has done too, although I still see him necessary and if anybody asks, I identify as a Trump supporter, but the point is that he is merely a step to the right direction, not the end goal. I'd ideally see a guy like Spencer or some half-way natsoc guy as the perfect end solution.

Spencer is a white nigger

>support this literally who retarded faggot media plant because he has the same skin color as you

Lol OP you dumb fuck no one here is with anyone , we just want to watch the world burn.

Dem trips though.

>some racemixing, meme-spouting, can't-fight-for-shit, whiny white boy is "Sup Forums's guy"
This is almost as bad as choosing Milo as one of "your guys".

This guy is the epitome of a beta cuck.
>co-opted the use of 'cuck' after it became popular
>co-opted frogs after they became identified w. alt-right
>co-opted milk after liberal media associated it w. alt-right
He doesn't understand the alt-right and isn't in a position to shape the movement's opinions, he just presented himself as the founder of the alt-right and the liberal media gobbled it up because they need to put a face on an essentially leaderless movement.
In other words, the only people who give weight to his words and think he represents a significant crowd are the people who don't really understand the alt-right to begin with. He's a leader of the alt-right in the same way that Al Gore invented the internet- he claims to have done so, and that's it.
Also, check my sweet proxy.

yeah...he is really one of ((us)))

Richard Spencer is a Duginist and his wife is a literal kremlinshill. That's not even a theory.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/20/meet-the-moscow-mouthpiece-married-to-a-racist-alt-right-boss.html

>He doesn't understand the alt-right and isn't in a position to shape the movement's opinions, he just presented himself as the founder

Yup. He's just an opportunist.
Good, let the opportunists take the first slings and arrows.

We watch and learn.

He's controlled opposition. He has ties to Russia and Alexander Dugin. He can go fuck himself

Don't Worry Right Wing Snowflake Squad Someone On The Right Will End Up Killing Him Just Like Cuckwell.

Dugin's thought isn't exactly in disagreement with the alt-right though. Global liberal-democratic hegemony as perpetuated by monopolar American power is more or less responsible for everything the alt-right opposes. I think you can believe in the need for a multipolar world without necessarily being in favour of Russian supremacy.

Ever notice how Richard Spencer threads follow an A day B day schedule? A day is Spencer is /ourguy/ and B day is controlled opposition.

Spencer is a fucking moron. He invited Alain de Benoist to his conference because all he apparently knew about de Benoist was that he - like Spencer - had been accused of fascism. Only one problem: de Benoist is not a race realist and is anti-capitalist. Spencer's constant irl memeing is so fucking embarrassing. It's the sort of thing a wayward spergy teenager might do.

Dugin believes in Russian imperialism. That is his endgame.

He is also a national-bolshevik, which means he will accept any ideology that will give Russia more power, be it capitalism, communism and fascism.

Also, he advocated the destruction of the family unit so that the culture could be changed rapidly to suit the government's needs. It is just as bad as communism. Read the fourth political theory and take notes, because he tries to confuse the reader and get him to accept his premises without thinking too often.

De Benoist believes in cultural separatism, the organic society and philosophical anti-modernism. All of those things align with the alt-right as an anti-globalist and pro-ethnic preservation movement.

It should go without saying that capitalism and globalism are inseparably related. Attacking globalism necessarily means moving away from a global free market economy.

Also note that "communism" is far from the only alternative to global capitalism.

Richard Spencer is simply the finest advocate white nationalism has. STFU faggots.

I will admit that I've only read Last War of the World Island and some secondary lit about Dugin - I do need to get around to The Fourth Political Theory.

He has advocated for cultural self-determination free of the liberal order though, and this isn't inextricably linked to Russian imperialism right?

Though I get your concerns re: alignment to Dugin and subversion.

>he a white guy
So what? Richard Spencer is a nobody. He has no power, he never has, and he never will. There is no point in shilling for that useless doorstop of a controlled opposition set piece on this board or anywhere else.

Hello, Satan.

Yes, he is advocating it now, because Russia's primary opponent at the moment is the liberal order.

If global nationalism wins, he will most likely (based on the ideas from 4PT) turn EAU into what EU is now, and will pit the nationalist governments against each other, so the only way to avoid the war would be to join the union.

Yes, as I said, his endgame is national-bolshevik imperialism. Anything else he's advocating is just a means to that end. He has even talked about Serbia becoming an empire few years ago, so Serbs who heard of him mostly idolize him, but 15 years ago, he said that Slavic countries of the Balkans should not be allowed to exist, and should instead be part of Russia.

Richard Spencer is paid by Soros. I will post proof tomorrow. Including a video of him with Soros.

Where do you personally stand on nationalism vs. liberal order? Trading one hegemon for another isn't really desirable, but at the same time continuation of the globalist-liberal order is going to see the minoritization of European populations and further the march of social atomisation, cultural death, economic serfdom, etc. Do you see an alternative?

He gift-wrapped the right wing in a (((media))) funded event, complete with Seig Hiels, and presented it to the Lugenpresse. You ShareBlue shills are pathetic, I can't believe the Chinese actually pay for crappy shilling like this.

Being this anal about race and using words like shitskins is exactly why nobody other than your echo chamber takes you seriously