Prepare your anuses, drumpftards

Prepare your anuses, drumpftards.

Sounds like a very objective article. I thought Sessions was a racist though. What happened to that?

He was a senator at the time you idiot, it's one of his responsibilities to meet with forign governments

He just finished a press conference where he did not say he would step down, so this media attack is bunk.

Former Trump supporter here

*blah
*blah
*blah

Honestly, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

The question quoted in wapo included the words "about the 2016 election" this is a nonstarter if they're attacking it from the angle of perjury.

Oh honey.....

Got a real source?

>Washington Post
>opinion article

Into the trash it goes!

t. Fake news man

>listening to CIA propaganda
yeah m8 im shakin

Trump voter here. Really regretting wasting my vote on this orange idiot instead of the first female president. I can't believe we gave this guy the nuclear codes.

WaPost cemented itself as fake news the moment they published their Pewdiepie hit piece.

WaPoo is shit

We can't let Jeff Sessions get the nuclear codes!

kek, Cillizza is one of the worst shills. He might as well be a kike.

>washington post

He looked like a closet homo anyway.

Isn't he the 'winners don't use drugs' guy?

>WaPost cemented itself as fake news the moment they published their Pewdiepie hit piece.

yeah and they edited the transcript wrt this story. they're pure trash.

literally up there with FAKE NEWS CNN.

Hauptsturmführer, I'm detecting unusually high levels of faggotry in this thread. There is a 99.1488% chance this is a Shareblue post.
The only logical course of action is to SAGE, and to discontinue posting here. It is also recommended we fire a heavy barrage of photon V2's at OP's sector.

GAS THE FERENGI RACE WAR NOW!

yeah same. watch nuclear drumpf crash and burn. yada yada

funny, isnt it?

>Washington Post
>Something other than a ZOG/Bezos spew bucket

Choose one and choose wisely.

>bigly
Do they actually think this is what Trump said when he said big league?

If it was fake news then why did he all of sudden recuse himself?

drip drip drip

CNN CONFIRMS - NO RESIGNATION - SESSIONS WILL RECUSE HIMSELF FROM ANY RUSSIAN-RELATED INVESTIGATIONS

SESSIONS CONFIRMED FOR HAVING MORE INTEGRITY THAN LYNCH!

How the fuck did "bigly" get so mainstream? Could retards not make out he was saying "big league"?

>$0.05 has been entered into your account. Thanks for correcting the record :-)

>Implying that 90% of the U.S. population actually gives a shit.

No one cares.

Well you succeeded in getting him to recuse himself, which is fine... He'll have more time to go after illegals and the criminal acts of the Obama administration and Clinton now.

He's the reason that was on arcade games back in the day?

Wew

i dont think you know what that word means

reagan m88

Oh wow it's fucking nothing...

>its blafe noos if i dont like it

>1 post by this ID

pssh... nothin personnel....kid

Chris Cillizza wrote an article saying Hillary had a 100% chance of winning the election. I read the post every day he's a far left activist, not a journalist