Washpo and NYT are the ones actually playing 12d chess...

Washpo and NYT are the ones actually playing 12d chess. They have all the leaked evidence they need to impeach trump and are systematically leaking stories. Now that sessions has recused get ready you faggots LOL

fuck off shill

You are telling me a 70yo who has coasted on his dads money, and can barely speak isn't actually a secret mastermind?

No fucking way

mad cause you know its true. SAD

Trump and co are in denial at this point and it makes it all the more funny

If they had the evidence then they would actually try to impeach him, and not leak it out little by little to try to damage him in the public's eyes.

Impeachment requires the republican congress to actually act like they give a shit about America.

So long as Trumpists are in denial. These leaks will keep happening. Repubs won't move on Trump until it becomes politically feasible to do so

Evidence does not mean "made up stories"
They have none of the former, but plenty of the latter.

What is the crime these anti-American scum on the Left say occurred? There is absolutely ZERO evidence of any crime.

not really, impeaching him would mean Pence becomes President and the whole Republican party can just say "hey all that bad shit was all Trump, let's move past it and go back to good old fashioned free-market small government Republican ideals"

By making the Trump administration look completely hopeless and incompetent but leaving them in power, it tars the whole Republican party with that image and means the dems win big in the next election.

(((evidence)))
from
(((anonymouse)))(((sourceees))

Leaks of what? Nobody has done anything wrong. The globalist run media continues to try and manufacture something to discredit President Trump.

I hope Obama, his cronies and his media that are behind this rot in hell. Every single one of them.

lol no they have nothing

Collusion with the Russian government to interfere with the 2016 US presidential election through an active misinformation campaign to smear HRC

Sup Forums went full cultist a while ago and stopped listening to any news sources that wasn't daddy Trump or bbart/infowars.

>Washpo and NYT
lol fuck off

>all the leaks

The public record that senators meet with officials from other countries

Oh shit drunpf is done...something something nuclear codes

As opposed to Clinton's collusion with the Saudi/British/Chinese/German/ect governments to interfere with the 2016 US presidential election through an active misinformation campaign?

WaPo and NYT essentially function as arms of the DNC now. Prove me wrong.

Simone hacked the DNC, allegedly Russians (not certain) of U.K. won allegiance

These may or may not have been the leaks Wikileaks had but this is denied by Wikileaks they claim they are from Americans

So it is the accusation that Russia "undermined" or sought to undermine the election by unknown means, with unknown actions and for unknown reasons

It's also not clear if this was a direct action of putin a government or somebody else

And so trumps admin talked to some Russian in the past so therefore they hurting democracy somehow

Did I get all that right?

>misinformation campaign

Sure thing buddy. Tell me where do all the missing children go?

Read something more than a headline, faggot. All the evidence your beloved MSM are putting forth are far less substantial than the leaks and taken way more seriously. There is no evidence that Sessions colluded with Russia. The whole story is built around the fact that he was talking to Russia before the election, but as part of his role in the Armed Services Committee. He was not acting in any way as part of Trump's campaign during that time.

>12D chess
>backed hillary

was losing part of their master plan?

I wood argue then they are doing a disservice to America by intentionally withholding such information. Doing so could allow damage to be done the longer the wait. Of course it's all bullshit and they don't really have such info because it doesn't exist.

if israel likes trump then why are the doing this to his presidency? hmmm

>Collusion with the Russian government

Except that didn't happen anywhere except in a bunch of fevered kike brains.

>toilet paper of record
>thinking strategically

Brock n friends at it again

>So it is the accusation that Russia "undermined" or sought to undermine the election by unknown means, with unknown actions and for unknown reasons
the means and actions were hacking the political parties and selectively releasing information. The reason was to humiliate the US (especially since the US humiliated Putin by revealing the Russian government's shady dealings in the Panama Papers a few years back), and to put in a regime friendlier towards Russia that would leave them alone in the Ukraine and lift sanctions.
>It's also not clear if this was a direct action of putin a government or somebody else
Except it is. All of the pre-Wikileaks hacking of the DNC was done by Russian groups like Cozy Bear and security analysis of their methods strong suggested they were working for the Russian government (they targeted dozens of government and military servers, but never any of Russia, they left metadata that showed documents were accessed on Russian government computers, etc.)

if it were innocent why did he lie about it? He could have easily said "yes I talked to Russia, I talked to many countries as part of my normal duties" but he flat-out denied it.
It's obviously the behavior of someone trying to cover shit up, especially considering that the same thing happened with Flynn (and generals don't routinely have chats with foreign government officials) and others in Trump's team of advisors.

Say it again, shill.

Lol I think not

ONLY ONE WAY TO AVOID YOUR TRIAL CTR

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

There is more evidence of Pizzagate being real than evidence of any of this.

His name was Seth Rich

They're not playing anything, they're just establishment cronies and legacy dems that believe everything their overlords say.