What's the cringiest board on Sup Forums?

What's the cringiest board on Sup Forums?

/qa/

/r9k/

Definitely Sup Forums then /r9k/.

either Sup Forums or Sup Forums

/x/ then /jp/

/mlp/

/qa/ Sup Forums then /r9k/

These two boards should each send a representative to fight to the death, how pathetic would it be.

Seriously no one has said Sup Forums yet. Every single thread on that board devolves into waifu wars, bara posters and if you don't conform to my liberal beliefs you are literally Sup Forums REEEEEEE Sup Forums GET OUT!!!!!!

a close fight between r9k and pol

Retards who take Sup Forums in a serious way are cringy as hell. I do know there is some legit information here, news mostly, but thos who really believe in the whole "gas the kikes race war now" are retards. Like the one who started that thread, unless it was satire.

Sup Forums is a fun and cringy board, full of non-whites as seen on the HWNDU stream, speaking about memes all day, brown neonazis with piercings who annoy Shia and a girl who is ugly but everyone tell her she is hot, and also looks jewish.

May all of equestria damn you and discord ruined you sunshine and sparkles for all eternity

/r9k/ or Sup Forums

I'm going to say Sup Forums because the userbase here is much more cancerous in ideological terms than the feelfags at r9k

The only person here who isn't a faggot

This. Sup Forums has a lot of people who act like retards for the sake of conversation but at least there's some (dare I say) diversity in ages and income brackets. /r9k/ is pretty much all loser with some of them going to /fit/ for more Chad rage.

It just got 10 feet higher you smelly beany baby

Elitists on Sup Forums are the most pathetic people on this website.

Sup Forums and /mlp/

This picture pretty much sums up this entire board and its "redpills"

Definitely /x/

/lit/

>Plato's "cave"
>it's vaguely phallic
What did they mean by this?

mlp

Sup Forums

>Seriously no one has said Sup Forums yet
Sup Forums is alt-Sup Forums it's perfectly fine as is

You should all read Marx.

Sup Forumseddit is by far the most embarrassing game on Sup Forums.
Imagine having a userbase of hundreds of thousands of losers dedicated to playing computer games, yet having absolutely no pull whatsoever in their market. All they do is complain, and they never get anything done. I meme once in a while on Sup Forums, but then I go out and do other things. The Sup Forumsedditors are a dedicated userbase.

Every once in a while you get a decent thread, but most Sup Forums users are delusional, and either trolls, or unironically genocide advocates, and look forward to unpragmatic solutions.

They can see the "symptoms," but are unable to see the source of the problem.

Ive read some, i think he's retarded.

/sfs shouldnt exist, /b no doubt
/z was great

It's okay, we still like you.

The reality is:

>spend 6 months browsing Sup Forums
>considers himself qualified to discuss politics

Which is true. The bar isn't exactly very high. What, do I need a political science degree to BTFO dumb liberals? KEK

r9k is definitely worse. All that goes on in r9k is faggotry and whinging.

At least there's some political discussion that goes on in between the faggotry and whinging here.

>tfw browse both
>tfw initially a ponyfucker before I found this place a few years ago thanks to the new episode streams getting raided with old Sup Forums memes

>let me raise the bar of discussion by posting neckbeard memes

KEK

Information can be altered, and 6 month's is obviously too low, minium is 2 years, but whatever floats your boat since stem studies specifically stem, so mathematics is not learning politics, just specifically the subject mentioned on it's fucking name, not counting everyone knows different things on this board, since they probably finished a degree, thanks for triggering me.