>you have to date one of these feminists

What do?

DESU laci looks like she would be fun in the sack

Hate fuck Laci.

The almost white one.

Zoe Quinn

she hot af now

ana kasparian - at least she wouldn't need to wear a bag over her head

then she could remind me of how much better she is than me while i bang her.

Anita Sarkeesian, rip her a new one in the sack. Redpill her and make video games great again.

Ana definitely

Just imagine the malice and hate burning from their glares as they suck your cock.

1-3 Laci
4-6 Ana
7-9 Anita
0 reroll

Laci, she has the biggest tits.

Laci is a hairy pig but still by far the best option.

Stay single.

Two Armenians and a dopey bitch.

I'll take a bullet to the head.

Rell

Ana, no question. Anyone who answers differently is a sexual deviant

>he doesn't want ana kasparian to tie him up and spank him and tell him she's better than him

Someone post the Ana webm

Laci Green is the least intelligent and would be easiest to manipulate out of her views, so her

>Marry
>Fuck
>Kill

Ana, I'd put a MAGA hat on her whilst fucking her from behind.

I'd love to commit genocide on that pussy.

Laci is a dirty kinky slut deep down id let her call me her bed nigger ;)

Anita. Dont know why... most gross I guess.

do a 360° and kill myself

rape them and murder them

Ana no contest

She's actually pretty cute, and when compared to the other two scum oof the earth doesn't seem so bad.

i need to hate fuck Anita. 80% of my faps end with the last split second thinking about her

Marry
Fuck
Kill

Mega Milk Laci

Make Laci lose half her weight and fuck that cocaine infested hole

I'd go with Laci because she is my type looks wise. I suppose I'd put up with it just to touch her body. I usually hang around these types of sjw dummies anyway IRL so it's easy for me to blend in. Their nonsense just goes right through me. Eventually we'd get married and she'd want to open the relationship. Fortunately, I had a prenup so when I divorce her she I get away damage free. I imagine we hook up a few times a year for a while before drifting apart. It is what it is.

T H I C C and young enough to save.

I would rather eat a bullet.

I think I would just kill myself.

Laci's combination of low self-esteem and sexual permissiveness means anal on the first date.

1 is the only white one there.
And she has the best funbags out of the choices

>Marry the Turk
>fuck laci
>kill Sarkesian

Marry Ana

Fuck laci

Kill Anita

Easy again.

I'd hate fuck Laci from the back. Armenians are sub-human.

>>you have to date one of these feminists

Anita. Because she's better than me and thus I'd be dating upward.

Sauce

Going for Ana. She's my T*rkfu.

Lacy for sure
After seeing her sex footage from omegle, she's a total submissive slut in the bedroom. I can handle her feminism shit as long as I can ass to mouth throatfuck her later for it.

Stay home with a bottle of whisky a good film and a takeaway. They are not worth the effort. Better women are easy to get.

Fuck marry kill

Laci but she has herpes so I will just hump a pillow into a sock like usual

>Anita. Because she's better than me and thus I'd be dating upward.

Wait, I meant Ana. These shrooms blend together for me.

Lack Green has the best boipucci

This

Rolleroni

I'd Choose Laci because she looks better than the others and will be dtf guaranteed.

YFW WHEN THEY ARE ALL MIDDLE EASTERN.

>Ana: Armenian
>Anita: Armenian
>Laci: Iranian

Laci

Every time I see her it's like she's screaming "SOMEONE NOT IN A FEDORA: BEND ME OVER A DESK AND FIX MY STUPID BELIEFS"

Ana. She's the cutest of the three and would love someone who doesn't deny the genocide of her people.

She might even see the light of conservatism after realizing she doesn't need to be a token Armenian on a failing YouTube channel.

>after seeing her sex footage from omegle

Source

I'll take Anita

Well I'm from the before times and whatever the fuck is wrong with all of you spergy little fruits doesn't apply to me.

So I'd pick whoever, and have fun.

Or get sloppy drunk and sob uncontrollably about my wife who would have to be dead for me to entertain this choice.

I wanna fuck the Laci

I'd prefer being single for the rest of my life than dating a radical femnazi

Easy

Didn't she say she literally had blood gushing out of her pucci?

laci boobwhore because reasons

Laci Green is a complete and total air head so I'm sure she is convinced that feminism is the appropriate thing to believe in. If you aren't fully in her camp and saying all the right things, even if you're dating her, she won't fuck you unless you look like fucking He-Man or some shit. I guarantee she's a freak in the sheets though, but you'd have to flush your dignity down the toilet waiting for that day.

Ana Kasparian is also crazy but that probably doesn't translate in bed. She's also a cold bitch who would force you to think her way. If everything went south she'd probably accuse you of rape on her show or something.

Anita is just in it for the dough. Its doubtful that she even believes any of the shit she spews. Its clear that she is just trying to do as little work as possible and make as much money as possible. If you fucked with her though she'd roast you alive.

Green is probably the least likely to turn into a time bomb so probably her.

Sarkeesian
I saw her speak last year and she was surprisingly intelligent.

>t. Anita Sarkeesian

All insane, but Laci seems like she would be the most fun (but also the most ridden with STIs), Ana is waifu material, if you can tolerate "liberal tolerance", and Anita would probably claim rape and demand alimony.

You're welcome.

That's what vaginas do user, it's fucking disgusting but my dirty man brian makes me crave it

okay Anita's personality is as thin as her eyebrows so i choose laci green

Fuck you leaf she's mine

yeah its too fuken ez. Although fucking Anita mite be cool.

Laci, hands down. She looks like she sucks a mean dick and likes to be slapped while she gags.

Ana. I'd be down for some humiliating femdom in the bedroom. Beating the shit outta me while calling me garbage.

Sign me up.

No contest is right.
Laci has aids
Anita is a man.

>she

SHE HAS AIDS

Ana seems the least objectionable
Bring her to a shite italian chipper
Go dutch
Take separate cabs home

Wasnt hard was it?

I'd say Ana's the dumbest one and I'm willing to bet she's never been photographed without makeup AND she's totally beat without it.

Laci. Even if the drug and bj pics aren't legit, she's still the biggest freak that probably likes to be choke fucked.

Can I use my constitution modifier on this?

Stab them in the throat, rip their whore faces off and dress a dog in it?

Or just punch them with the old brass knuckles and eat their brains, then cut them open and fuck their viscera?

roll

I can't stop tugging it to all of them

Why don't you use this type of passion on the rapefugees?

Anyone but Kasparian. She's a truly despicable human being.

Laci is probably the most sympathetic one, actually, so I guess her.

Ana hands down. redpill her

Ana is 100% fuckable. She just needs a dick in her mouth.

I want to savage Ana Kasparians delicious kasparies (hint: it means tits, dumb dumb)

I hate Anita the most, so hate-fucking her will give me the greatest pleasure

That slut is prime throat swabbing material.

Laci get

That's pretty good user. I bet she's got a lot of anger.

Holy shit is this real?

THIS THIS THIS!

this

Would hatefuck Annie in closest public toilet after 15 min date, fill her throat with my juice and vanish for eternity.
Got a boner while tying this :3

Laci green
-more attractive
-not as radical of a leftist
-not as angry of a personality as Ana

Ana would be last for sure. Rotten on every level

Laci Green - Hot face, big boobs

PLS NO LACI
I don't have herpes. I don't want herpes