Can someone give me a rundown on the whole Jeff Sessions thing we keep hearing about? What is going on...

Can someone give me a rundown on the whole Jeff Sessions thing we keep hearing about? What is going on, and is it shilling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeff Sessions did nothing wrong. Just more Democrats reeing like crybabies at every little thing because they didn't get their way.

Who knows. I bet they don't even know.

Sessions met with a Russian as a member of the Armed forces committee.

He was asked if he had met with Russia ABOUT TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN and he said no, which was true.

They tried to get him to resign like Flynn, got BTFO

Quick rundown

The entire media and CTR tried to do a collective attack on Sessions claiming he broke the law and had ties to Russia. They failed.

Thanks

Nothing. It's absolutely nothing.

It's manufactured outrage by the media and Liberals trying to undermine Trump. Obama is behind this and he needs to be exposed for the piece of shit he is.

Alright thanks

He recused himself of an investigation because he talked to Russia same as every country during his time as a senator but in no way had any communication with them during the presidential campaign. Leftists are screaming resign because he's woke to human trafficking. He's not going anywhere. It's literally nothing. They see the rope swinging in their future

Democrats just being subversive traitors as usual.

I can't wait to watch them all burn. It will be glorious.

Smear campaign to destabilize the trump administration .

No evidence of unethical conduct

>destabilize the trump administration .

yeah, it's going so smoothly right now.

As a senator, Jeff Sessions was member of a Committee which HAS to meet with ambassadors from a lot of countries (India, China, Russia, UK, Australia, Canada, Korea, etc.).

It was public knowledge.

During his confirmation in front of senators, he was asked about the rumors of the Trump's campaign "actively and regularly colluding with Russia" and if he knew anything about it/took part in it.

He said he never witnessed anything like that nor did he do it. Democrats were there and didn't see any problem.

Now Fake News are quoting only parts of the hearing and say "look he said he didn't collude with Russia but he actually met them! [not precising : not as a representative of the Trump's campaign but as a senator doing his job]"

Also, a (democrat) senator got caught lying, pretending that the Committee never meets with ambassadors...despite her own posts on her own twitter proving otherwise.

Jeff Sessions made a press conference and precised that in case of investigation of a link between the Trump's campaign and Russia he would recuse himself, because he had tie with the Trump's campaign so he couldn't legally lead the case. For the rest, he said that the accusations were bullshit and everybody knew it.

In other words : nothing.

He talked to the Russian ambassador two times during the campaign and denied having had contact with the Russians related to the campaign during his hearings, once in oral testimony and once on the written background form. At this point, we have no idea if he did or did not discuss the campaign with the Russian ambassador.

ITT: Literally nothing! Sessions dindu nuffin!

>6 months earlier
It doesn't matter how Trump treats women, Bill Clinton did it and LIED UNDER OATH about it.

t. Sup Forums

He is recusing himself from any potential investigations into the campaign because it is a glaringly obvious conflict of interest.

Also, he did not perjure himself during the confirmation because the question was if he had contact with Russians during the course of the Campaign in the capacity as a Trump representative - which he did not.

He did however, recently found out he did have contact with a Russian ambassador during the campaign. But, it was not done in the capacity as a Trump representative but as a Senator on the Armed Services Committee.

Simply, the Democrats are using this as an opportunity to smear Sessions and to get a SHOW HEARING launched under the guise of Muh Russia.

>Sup Forums only acknowledges digits when the post says something that fits the narrative
>Sup Forums only acknowledges crimes when they fit the narrative

Hacks.

>ABOUT TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN
where did this meme come from? NOWHERE does the question specify it was about Trump's campaign.

Funny how the Russia thing comes back after Trump gives the best speech of his campaign, even some liberals were bending the knee.

>in the capacity as a Trump representative
that wasn't part of the question, and Sessions never specified it in his answer.

He didn't do anything wrong by talking to Russia, but he did when he lied about it under oath.

read the full transcript senpai

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Funny how the Russia thing comes back

Implying it every went anywhere.

Also nice to know that you guys consider it the best speech of his campaign, while the rest of us with brains considered it the absolute minimum to seem presidential for an hour.

No one is buying his Vegas business seminar jedi mind shit.

Plus, it might build a case of Ginsberg being forced to recuse herself from cases involving President Trump due to her comments during the primaries.

Context fucker.

We know the Russia deal is an artificial narrative.

We know their timed narrative bombs. We've been down this path so many times and you act like you don't know what's up.

the testimony before the senate ya dingus. we all watched it.

Nice bait

"While the rest of us with brains" gave it away though.

>Everything_I_don't_like_is_fake_A_childs_guide_to_politics.jpg

The carefully executed vengeance plot of an ex-KGB strongman who had to watch his empire burn is an "artificial narrative."

Who doesn't know what's up?

It's because they're pedos.

>I can't defend my own argument, so yours is bait and you're a shill

This is what you sound like.

And human trafficking Satanists. This is literally Good vs Evil.

I don't think this is the case, but if it is true, it will make for a great movie to watch in the Neo-Soviet death camps

nice source you got there

The Truth: Democrats are devil worshipping human traffickers

False Narrative: Trump is embroiled in scandal as part of the most predictable follow up to the Cold War

Sometimes I wonder if you guys even hear yourselves.

The bitch tears when Trump becomes a one term President will be delicious, but not as delicious as the "W-we never really liked him it was all because Hitlery is evil!" backpedaling after he's exposed as a Russian plant some time in the 2020s.

Nice assumption that everyone around you should be your encyclopedia you got there.

Here's a clue: You're not going to find actual information on Breitbart. Russian TV is available freely on YouTube.

“There is a concerted attack on Sessions due to his zeroing in on the pedophilia scandal called Pedogate. John McCain and Lindsay Graham are secretly working with Chuck Schumer and members of the clandestine services of both US and Israel to remove Sessions, or at least stop the Pedophilia investigation in its tracks.”

why would senator franken not know that senator sessions has meetings with ambassadors? does senator franken not know what senators do?

Who said it's just Democrats?

When you make a claim you don't have to prove it because proof is a social construct. If you don't agree you are racist.

It's the same bullshit as with Flynn. He had a meeting with Russian diplomats while under the senate armed something committee, and couldn't recall it when the Democucks already conducted their little investigation. Recusing himself is a mistake, and we need to start hitting back against the globalists and Obama.

This Russia fear-mongering is really starting to get old. And I'm sure the American public shares my sentiments.

That's a good one, let's see if it happens. Forcing her to recuse herself would be the next best thing to seeing her zombie Jew ass die

Kill yourself shill.

>Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

>Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

>Franken: Very well.

I'm seeing the words "during" and "in the course of" but not "about"

>tfw he knows how is to be accused for telling the truth

This. It can't be allowed to happen. Sessions must stay in place and bring the pedos to justice

Why does today feel so amazing, despite all the "winning" the leftists think they got?

Get out of here demcuck.

Sessions lied about Russian contact during hid confirmation hearing

Why is it that pedants always think if you drown the meta of arguments in obscurity, that you've won the argument?

First, please investigate the difference between staking a claim and making a statement of fact. I haven't made a statement of fact once in this entire thread, I've just called out the blatant double standard of the average Sup Forums poster/conservative.

Then, I made a claim that the Russia scandal currently hovering over Trump and his people is legitimate based on specific and particular markers that I've personally digested over the course of the election. That's my claim, you can refute it with your own claims or statements of facts if you want, but that doesn't make either of us right, and it definitely doesn't make me responsible for teaching you how to take in information and use it critically.

Anything you hear that you don't immediately like can be dismissed as shilling.

>trump surrogate
Is surrogate too big of a word for you or something?

You don't belong here and you're wasting your time.

The deep state blew their load early and it backfired in a spectacular fashion as Dems came out saying he should resign. By them doing that, it had an anchoring effect on the public psyche which means his recusal (which he was going to do anyways) appears as a loss to the dems and a win to the gop.

These people are extremely ineffectual.

>more second-wave McCarthyism
Oh boy, it's fucking nothing

Is this an admission that this board is just a bunch of (likely FSB) shills shitposting? As in, zero or less than zero substance?

He doesn't say "as a surrogate I did not have communications with the Russian"

He says "I have been called a surrogate in that campaign, and I DID NOT HAVE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE RUSSIANS"

And the question wasn't about if he had had communications as a surrogate, it was about whether anyone had communications at all.

Al Franken is an idiot, and was surprised that he got lawyer talk when he asked a poorly worded question. Who knew, he was only vetting the attorney general.

I'll give you a hint.

all semantics but so actual argument about the substance of the topic. it's like talking to a woman.

Sup Forums is a board for nationalists of different types (libertarians and neonazis both welcome). What is the point of coming here as a communist? There are better places for you to shill your marxism on like reddit.

Sessions bows to the russians

in contact with KGB,

rumoured to possess homophobic abilities,

control DOJ with an iron fist,

Owns deportation stations around the world,

direct descendants of the ancient aryan blood line,

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city),

lol so you don't know what that word means. jesus chirst is english your second language?

If you're not going to explain how I'm wrong then fuck off.

Pedos are shitting themselves and trying to get those who will bring them down because they know its over. What they should be doing is hiding

It's a fucking witch hunt. The thing with Sessions has actually confirmed to me that the whole Russia collusion is even more likely to be bullshit.

Flynn authored his own demise by being an idiot and not disclosing complete information to his superiors.

Sessions though is currently the victim of a disingenuous bait and switch that was planned from the beginning. When they were grilling him in Congress, they phrased one of the questions "Have you ever talked with a Russia official about the Trump campaign", in which he answered no, which IS true, but now they've tried to turn it like they asked him, " Have you ever had communications with a Russian official during the campaign", which had they actually asked him, he'd had obviously said yes since that isn't unusual at all.

Sessions got set up, and Washpo has been saving this ammo to launch it on him at an opportunistic time.

Democrats are stretching for any little technicality to get Sessions out of the picture because of his past racist history and his stances on civil rights, gay marriage, abortion, and marijuana, in the sense that Sessions will likely NOT uphold federal laws involving civil rights, gay marriage, and abortion, thinking states should have their own say on the matter, but strictly enforcing federal marijuana laws on states that voted to legalize it (so kind of a double standard, states rights only when he agrees personally with what the state is trying to do that conflicts with federal law)

So they want him out by any means necessary. They're stretching on this technicality that he committed perjury in how he disclosed information about meeting with Russians. He met with them as a member of the Armed Forces Committee in the Senate.. which is officially part of his job. He did not meet with them as a member of Trump's campaign (which would be the mistake Flynn made). During hearings (when he'd be under oath), he was asked about communications with the Russians. Democrats are saying he was misleading with his answer and could be considered perjury and want him to resign, Republicans are saying he was not, but many Republicans do agree that his personal ties to the Russiagate investigation warrant recusing himself and appointing a special investigator.

So he's recusing himself to avoid conflicts of interest, but I don't think they can get him on Perjury to make him resign.

This is an independent's opinion on the matter anyway. I don't like Sessions but the Democrats REALLY seem to be reaching on this one.

> These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government
>Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

In lawyer speak hes asking if he spoke with Russians on Trumps behalf. He said not he did not speak with Russians on Trumps behalf. It has nothing to do with if he ever spoke with ever Russians.

In 2016, Jeff Sessions talked to the Russian ambassador twice, then told his Senate confirmation committee that he never had contact with any Russians. How they're saying he did.

It's just a minor thing that got out of hand due to vengeful Democrats and extremely poor management by the Trump people.

Dems clutching at straws and trying to divert attention from their own blatant failures.

just fake news and chuck jewmer doing his snake play

He lied under oath over whether he had been in contact with Russian officials during the campaign. It was leaked he in fact was in contact with the Russian ambassador twice.

He hasn't resigned or anything, just he won't be taking part in any later investigation of Trump. Basically, deep state has taken down Sessions as a probable wall to getting Trump removed as they can now bring in a special prosecutor without any loyalties to republicans or Trump.

He says "I am unable to comment on it", but he just commented on it in the very words of that same sentence!

>PERJURY!
>ThingsOnlyDemocratsAreStupidEnoughToBelieve.gif

No, this wasn't poor management by the Trump administration, they just got completely set up on this one.

I'm not even a vehement Trump supporter, but this is a totally manufactured controversy that's clearly been planned ever since the Sessions hearing by phrasing a question in a hugely deceptive way.

Sessions did absolutely nothing wrong here.

>people actually believe this shit

Have you ever just stood in front of the mirror and talked to yourself about Pizzagate and realized how retarded you looked and sounded?

The left claims everyone they don't like is literally Hitler, the Right claims anyone they don't like is a satan worshipping death cultist. Both are retarded.

There's no fucking satanic death cult under some brown dude's local pizza restaurant.

Sessions didn't lie under oath you gullible fucking idiot. Had he actually commited perjury, the Democrats would not for a second hesitate to try and impeach him. They are just throwing threats of perjury out there as a political strategy because they can't actually do it since Sessions didn't in any fucking way lie under oath. He answered the question completely truthfully.

But Franken clearly asks what Sessions would do if anyone affiliated with the campaign communicated with the Russian government, to which Sessions answers he didn't have communications with the Russians. You're twisting the meaning of the question.

One of the conversations also included like 4 other senators and 2 other ambassadors, so I highly doubt it.

It's not shilling it's more slow motion coup.

Sooner or later Trump will need to counterattack. He can't win this on the defensive.

>Sessions did absolutely nothing wrong here.

Correct.

>they just got completely set up on this one.

No, the Trump team is just really undisciplined and didn't straighten this shit out behind the scenes like they should have. They knew the Democrats and media fucking hate Trump and failed in any meaningful way to counter the bullshit about him being a Russian agent, especially after they publicly accepted that the DNC got hacked by the Russians. This whole thing is just unforced error after unforced error and the perceived shadiness of it all means it'll cast a shadow over Trump's term.