>>114978085

Context

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728

Watch the video faggot

this

Great Job raising anti muslim sentiments!

Paki cunt showing beta white brits who's boss and now Sup Forums is triggered lol.

*blocks your path*

Don't have a shitter account, please explain or provide video.

t. sandnigger jihadist

WTF is with his shoulders?

He has a jew nose.

No chin

"your the fucking police, it's not hard to find out where it happened . you have his registration plate."

Based Tommy, seriously though I need to see this video.

1. Read the thread
2. See a twitter link
3. Click twitter link
4. Watch video
5. become less of a prat.

Some mudslime wants a superior mudslime harassed

His trying to make them look muscular.

shitskin mods deleted the last thread.

if this one gets deleted i will remake

BEHOLD, the glories of inbreeding!

say it with me

R E L I G ON

O F

P E A C E

Apparently Muslims hate us a lot because we eat pork. Really drops us in their estimation.
We need to physically remove them.

Got it now, didn't notice the "click here to view bit" thought it was like youtubes over 18 blocked content.

He looks fucking small in clothes

Dirty muslim shithead

you couldn't even remove this twink slime. brits are cucked

He is the typical modern UK muslim, deep down he wishes he was white and thus hates himself, he then proceeds to project this hate onto everything around him as he knows he can never measure up.

>*blocks path*
>retches saliva
>accuses you of eating pork

what do?

"Allah would be disgusted with your attitude"

The issue is the welfare state.
People here flip the fuck out when you mess with their bennies.
When the welfare state collapses kebab removal will follow shortly after.

This man only reinforces the inbred argument against muslims. MAYBE MARRYING YOUR FIRST COUSIN EVERY GENERATION WASNT SUCH A GOOD IDEA

as soon as he went to her they should have beat the breaks off his muzzie ass

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.
>GROW SOME BALLS

Yeah well European governments will gladly assrape you if you stand up for yourself...

I want a ENGLISH ethnostate but if the Eastern Euros start battering Pakis they can FUCKING STAY!

I've never come across a rude Polski. They don't believe in some make belief religion and they do a good job cleaning toilets so what's the problem?

You deserves these alpha males.
He is palestinian, you anglo jew lovers created isreal and displaced this village monkey right into your own country. Serves you right faggot.

>Achmed here thinks the Polish guy is the issue in this video.
kek

I was meant to to quote but forgot.

Don't have a go at me, kiwi

bumping for potential

I'd rather do with out, they, like all non anglos, are racially, culturally, linguistically, ideologically, economically, etc inferior.

That said, if they start the RaHoWa, they're shortcomings should be overlooked for their machismo, I'll start the baptizing them as born again Anglos desu.

>don't have a go at me, kiwi
Then get your fucking quotes right.

Pretty on edge about Europeans in general these days. We're destroying ourselves.

At Auckland University (our main uni), for the first time someone has started a European students union (all other racial groups have a student union except whites until now). It's already being attacked by white leftists as a hate group. When asked why, they said "because they are using Celtic imagery, and these images were used by nazis and white nationalists. Other quotes include:
>in this post-Brexit post-Trump world, students don't feel safe when other students express white pride. It's important to understand the difference between free speech and hate speech.

It's fucking whites making these arguments as well. Really hurts to see it.

Paki here. Firstly sorry about this genetic garbage literal dogshit. I wish there was a law where we could kick the fuck out of someone misbehaving as long as they are the same race (though even racially there is not much me and him have in common), I would break this little cunt like a twig.

your id is brown like your skin

>Paki here. Firstly sorry
Pakis should be forced to start every sentence like this, worthless inbred subhuman rats.

It's green here

>Paki here

fuck off, slime