Sessions Fucked Up

So even though there's nothing wrong with talking to the Russians, and even though Sessions technically did so as a Senator and not as a Trump surrogate, he still said he didn't have any communications with any Russian officials during the campaign and that's blatantly untrue. And he said it under oath. So he obviously did commit perjury.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-christopher-steele-dossier-us-senate-intelligence-hotel-british-spy-mi6-evidence-a7608456.html
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-chairman-of-national-security-committee-220220
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF I hate Jeff Sessions now

But still not as a surrogate. So he's fine. No perjury.

He didn't do anything

>during the campaign
The word is not "during", it is "about". That's what they asked him, if he talked ABOUT Trump's campaign

He did not talk about the campaign, but he did talk to the Russians during the campaign, before he was chosen for AG.

>he still said he didn't have any communications with any Russian officials during the campaign and that's blatantly untrue.

source?
inb4 fake news

Christopher Steele will soon bury Drumpf himself for good:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-christopher-steele-dossier-us-senate-intelligence-hotel-british-spy-mi6-evidence-a7608456.html

Unless the Russians kill him in the meantime, of course.

How dare a Senator and members of his senior staff meet with an ambassador in DC!!!

Damn hopefully our Russian boys get him first then.

He did not inhale

he did not have sexual relations

iraq has WMDs

Fast n Furious

After lynch, who cares?

>Senator Sessions, did you talk about Trump's campaign with the Russians.
>No.

Sage.

I swear I have argued with at least 15 liberals today who had no idea it was common for senators to meet with foreign ambassadors.

oтвaли нeyдaчникa

> thinks the word "about" is going to save sessions

Franken: "If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?
"
Sessions :“I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

hes going to jail cuck

Checked.

You know lynch wrapped her big black titties around old Bubbas dick and sucked him off!

Was Sessions a member of the Trump campaign in September? No. And doing two speeches doesn't make him a member.

The words used were "in the course of this campaign" not "about"

And Sessions said "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians."

He didn't say he didn't talk to the Russians AS a surrogate, he said he was a surrogate and DID NOT talk to the Russians.

There's nothing wrong with him meeting with the ambassador. Where he fucked up is that he lied about it under oath, and that's a crime.

You are a traitor to your country.

If you truly believed that he's innocent, you wouldn't fear an investigation.

>Was Sessions a member of the Trump campaign in September?
Yes, he was one of Trump's most prominent surrogates, and one of the first to join his campaign.

No he didn't read the entire transcript of the questions that being asked by al franken..

Eat shit, faggot.

Lol you little Slav shit shut the fuck up you are going to be gobble up by the US-USSR alliance.

what is it with libs larping as though this is the world war era

>HE HAD CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS HE IS A SPY HANG THE RUSSIAN AGENT

He didn't join his campaign by endorsing him.

That's not true because an investigation doesn't need to find evidence, just something they can blow out of proportion.

Especially frustrating because this treatment is only given to right wing candidates, and never lefty faggot globalists.

пoдpaзyмeвaя, чтo oн пpeдaтeль

o нeт зaкpыть eгo, нe вхoдящих в eвpeях знaют

He was chairman of the campaign's National Security Advisory Committee. That sounds like part of the campaign to me.

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-chairman-of-national-security-committee-220220

I did, and it doesn't change the context of what he said. Franken asks if anyone in the Trump campaign talked to the Russians, and Sessions says he hasn't talked to the Russians.

Again, he didn't say he hadn't talked to the Russians as part of the campaign, he said flat out that he hadn't talked to the Russians. And that was untrue.

Fucking traitor

Yeah, these dumb fucks are so eager and willing to slurp out the shit sandwich spinjob coming out of the Trump admin on this. What happened to the Sup Forums that questions all authority? Somehow replaced with bootlicking faggots. Sad!

Пpaвдa

I would rather die than live in 1984. And so would a lot of other people. Prepare for WW3.

>That's not true because an investigation doesn't need to find evidence, just something they can blow out of proportion.
No, they can't. You have pushed your fake news narrative so hard that they will not believe anything without hard evidence.

>Especially frustrating because this treatment is only given to right wing candidates, and never lefty faggot globalists.
Because they don't collaborate with Russia.

You are literally a traitor to this country being financed by chinese interests.

You're far more likely to see a jail cell than Sessions.

Shill, he did nothing wrong

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

You monkeys realize that we have the internet and shit and can actually go an see what was said, right?

How can you possibly be this bad at shilling? The chinese should demand a refund.

>he said flat out that he hadn't talked to the Russians
In the context of the campaign. If you cannot string what he said together in the context of the question you're a literal idiot.

>don't question the news narritive goy. Just listen to the washington post. drumpf is the real enemy.

The question was implied to be about his role in the campaign. Not as a Senator.
His Senatorial meetings are public record and as a part of a committee he would have to make reports on them to present to the Senate as whole.
There was no perjury because Franken, also a Senator, knew what Sessions and the Armed Forces Committee were doing.
If Sessions' answer was not satisfactory then it should have been challenged at the time during the hearing.

>discord

nice try, buzzfeed.

>so even though there's literally nothing wrong with what he did, we're gonna say there is anyway
Wew.
This flag sure does show up and smell shilly a lot. I wonder if they know that the noose is tightening on shareblue?

He perjured himself, and that's wrong.

not an argument

Fine then, post what he said and show me how he didn't lie under oath.

Franken asked if anyone in the campaign had talked to the Russians, Sessions jokes about being in the campaign and not talking to Russians. NOTHING about that exchange or its context implies Sessions was only talking about his duties in the campaign. Franken didn't ask about that, and Sessions' answer doesn't reflect that. He flat out says "I HAD NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE RUSSIANS"

It's pretty cut and dry.

He didn't. He had a meeting with a Russian on record. Meeting was probably on a piece of paper that Sessions gave to committee.

He had to "cover it up" in order for anything to happen out of this.

Instead, logged meeting in the records of the Senate.

They'd have to show he erased 30,000 emails and records.

Trump needs to have a talk with these fuckers. "Misspeaking" before congress in this environment is the act of a dumbass.

>It's pretty cut and dry.
It is. Sessions did not commit perjury.

I hope you enjoy your time in prison, traitor.

still not an argument

>even though there's nothing wrong with talking to the Russians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...

jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...

ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Пoдpaзyмeвaя y вac ecть oдин

You're getting desperate and it's showing, shill.

the russian narrative is vague and boring

"talked to the russians" means absolutely nothing

>Trump needs to have a talk with these fuckers. "Misspeaking"

What's up with all the concern shills today?

Polcucks will ignore this.

Jeff Sessions all of the sudden acts like a nigger in congress, or it's the typical hitjob of the mainstream media. what's more likely?

in the context of the question, he did not intentionally lie.

therefore, by law, he did not commit perjury.

sorry your lady lost. get over it.

Mukasey already went by this on a TV show. They have to prove cover ups and crimes.

It's not a crime to talk to Russians.

This is basically a giant distraction to hide how much Democrats have fucked up and how incapable they are at defending the interests of their party members.

They won't admit how fucked they are.

I'm a Trump supporter and a pothead, and Jeff Sessions needs to burn.

>2 Roubles worth of Bitcoin were deposited into this user's account.

you niggas trying with your muh russian garbage need to find a new hobby.

>thinks shitposting is fine esp without any evidence whatsoever as this is none of anyone's business but the prosecutors so fuck all

yeah just fuck off

podpazymevaya chto OH ppedatel
otvali neydachnika
Ppavda
Podpazymevaya y VAC ect Shout

o im laffin. Did you put the keyboard into Russian mode and mash it with your ass? Just can't get good shills these days.

Кeнгypy cвoлoчь пытaeтcя быть cмeшным

>It's not a crime to talk to Russians.

Yes, he did. He was asked if he had contact with Russians officials during the campaign, he said no. That was a lie under oath.

>shilling
>2017
Pedos gonna fry.

I hope Russia invades your country just to drone your house, cuck.

>Kengypy cvoloch pytaetcya be cmeshnym

Я чepтoвcки c Shills ты пpидypoк

Youre right, it isnt! Thank you for understanding standard laws user

BTFO status maintained, legal weed states will suffer the day of the raid

How does the added context change the results of what he said?

Franken asks if any members of the campaign talked to Russia, and Sessions says he didn't talk to Russia. Nowhere in the exchange is it specified that the question or answer was about campaign members acting in the official duties of their roles in the campaign. Just if anyone in the campaign talked to Russia.

checked

Trump and Sessions have angered kek

>Justice officials said Sessions met with Kislyak on Sept. 8 in his capacity as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign surrogate.

>I hope Russia invades your country
that happened on November 9, 2017, Hans...

>learning well from their slit-eyed new friends

>did nothing wrong
>this is somehow bad
Washington DC everybody

And John Mccain hangs out with "moderate rebels" in Syria and gets prank called and by Russians. I really don't see why people are trying to session the sessions

>I cheptovcki c Shills you ppidypok
Here, have a (you). You must be really desperate if you're shilling here.

That is not true.

HOLY SHIT BREAKING NEWS!

HILLARY WAS IN CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS DURING THE ELECTION

PIC RELATED

>did nothing wrong
He did do something wrong, though. He committed perjury

Which part?

There is no "right" or "wrong" when debating Dumbflings -- there are only FACTS and FAECES.

If the Russian government is capable of controlling the entire US leadership without the US intelligence finding hard proof of it, the US deserves to become a Russian colony.
All of it.

"russians hacked the election"
"he talked to the russians"
"russian involvement"

what are they even talking about? if there's some specific accusation or charge, let's hear it. it's a bunch of murky, vague propaganda.

>HOLY SHIT BREAKING NEWS!
>HILLARY WAS IN CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS DURING THE ELECTION

>un-ironically being so retarded as to not see the irony here

Я нe шиллингa чepтoв идиoт

You are now under oath, here's a question for you:
Have you ever had sexual contact with someone under the age of 18?
Answer truthfully.

>All of it.
Here's the full transcript:
Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

Franken: Very well.

I don't see anything in there specifying that the question was about communications only related to the campaign.

Okay? The question was not whether or not he met with Russian officials to talk about the trump campaign. The question was if he met with Russian officials. He emphatically said he had not met with any officials. That was a lie you mongoloid.

>serbia sharia blue shill

Every, single, time it's this same nerd virgin genderfluid fgt screaming drumpf and linking clickbait. And you're not even getting better at shitposting, it's considerably gotten worse the more desperate you've become. How hard are your hands shaking rn?

Not since I turned 18.

See how easy that was?

He could have said "in the course of my role as a senator I have met with officials but there was no talk of the campaign". Do you see?

>what are they even talking about?
- russki hackers disseminated Dumbf's favourite buzz term, "fake news"

- russkies hacked DNC and spilt its wares all over the net (...yet nothing for Dumbf)

- Dumbf vicariously and shamelessly sucks Putin's slav slug at every opportunity -- literally putting the russki shit-hole on a higher pegging that the U.$.A. he professes to love, yet decries ever second derp'd sentence (see: treason)

- Dumbf is cuck'd by russki business interests, perhaps amounting to the hundred$ of million$ (NB: he owes the chinks $600M {hence his warmonger -- conflict expunges debt} and hasn't been able to get local loans since going bust in 90's, after daddy died -- hence "muh 'friends' can't get loans / Dodd-Frank hunt goo-goo ga-ga poo-poo)

- the russkies know there is not 'hot conflict' (aside from through proxies) to be had with burgers, and they have some of the best hackers on the planet -- do the math

>These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.”

this is the context that Sessions was answering the question.

he did not intentionally try to mislead, therefore, by law, he did not commit perjury.

sorry your lady lost. get over it.

>Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know.
Obama to be a lizard king confirmed by Alex Jones. Proof will follow.
>But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?
Come to your country and start rounding up Democrats and your family.
>Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.
Which he indeed did not have. As far as I'm concerned, a public talk with someone from Russia is not a "communication with Russia". I wonder how funny it would be if Trump's wife was Russian kek.
>I don't see anything in there specifying that the question was about communications only related to the campaign.
Now where did he specifically have communications with Russians?

We need to spread that link everywhere.

PRAISE KEK