I dont understand why u guys hate each other so much

I dont understand why u guys hate each other so much.
Someone explain pls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Slavs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read

History

Do you at least understand why you hate yourself so much?

This

Slavs

Read, still dont understand. I know about Polish-Russisch war and what happened in Poland. To be quite honest i try not to "hate" Russians for what happened in past, but they can be "animal like" sometimes.
But still no hate

fpbp

We should really invest more into education.

Hahahaha could be that.

Well, being conquered, oppressed and raped several times over centuries does not help to improve relationships.

>Basiclly - wars, wars, wars...
>Our army conquering Moscow,
>their army/influence conquering third of Poland (with Germans and Austrians taking another 2/3)
>120 years of destroying our culture, language. >Then aftr WWI, Poland independent again.
>Russians go red.
>Attack europe with their communist bullshit.
>Stopped by poles, red army fucked up.
>Russia waits 20 years.
>Kiss-kiss with Hitler (Ribbentrop - Molotov).
>Attacks Poland with him.
>Then fucked by allies (Jalta) Poles are living 50 years with communism.

We have our reasons.

It's pretty easy - two different centres of power. (Power always extends from a central source - warsaw in poland's case, moscow (usually) in russia's case)

This goes back to even before the nation states themselves existed. Fundamentally a country is just the extension of the power and influence of the most powerful regional city-state. So in the case of Poland and Russia, the two major city-states had control over certain amounts of territory, and that control drops off precipitiously as the distance increases due to the length of time it takes to communicate and organize.

Coincidentally, this is why countries are getting larger as time passes. Communication around the world is now fast enough to make the planet a singular country ruled by a singular city-state, but we yet have several dozen contenders for that global city-state position. In the near future (

Thaaaat is what i want to know. Why they did it at first and kept doing it, when they knew that it will lead to totally opposite reaction.
And why doing it all over again trought time.
From the other side, why Poles cant forgive in some way. To let past stay on past. But to respect and remember those who lived trought opression.

Just want to hear them (Poles and Russians)

Dobra noc and thank you 4 the quick explanation

Russians don't give a flying fuck about anything polish, they get only mad when butthurt Poles try to do some dark PR in the West, because Russians in reality care very strongly about how Westerners view them and would like to get compliments and applause from Westerners

Poles are more or less interested in Russia for security reasons but also I think Poles know best what Russia really is in terms of its culture, that is fatalists, nihilists and unapologetic liars, so Russia is very much a mirror image of Westerners

Why are poles such cucks to the west when western allies abandoned you when Soviets invaded in ww2?

PS. We hate Germans too but you are at least civilized enough to have a talk.

We don't. It's just politics - we suck USA's cock, in exchange for """""""""protection""""""""" ???

Otherwise....uhm...I don't know what happens? Russia will attack us? Kek, nigga pls.

It's clear that all our politicians work for American interests, not Polish ones, or are just plain blind and retarded. We shouldn't have any beef with Russia. Yes communism = bad, but they've actually suffered more than we did, even after it collapsed.

>what is the Molotov-Ribbentrop agreement

Because giving ass from time to time to the West is still better than being brutally analy raped by russians.

Oh! And here he is.

We got growing problem in Poland xD Stupid cucks on Putin's leash thinking they know sth about real world cause they saw few lectures on youtube where their favorite dick sucking "experts" praise Putin as a god. Ignore.

The time when Germany (national social Germany) and USSR decided to shred poland

Again. For the forth time to be exact.

we don't hate russians, we hate communists and bolshevik scum

Damn man, Poland is in the wrooong place for hundred of years.
Btw i like Krakow and i want to vist it one day. Fell in love with the city *_*

because Westerners still, although increasingly less and less, stick to the law, also when it comes to foreign people. Russians are much more arbitrary in this matter

fuck this
next time, we are gonna do invading
both Berlin and Moskwa will be razed to the ground
Poland will have border on Ural Mountains
and beyond that will be China
there will be no motherfuckers left
as foreseen by old highlander

>learn about holomeme
>hate antisemist
>???
>society dies

Well, US education....this was in context of the Pakt because he slept in history classes obviously lol

>How much exactly? I had quite a lot of contact with the Poles and there is no hard feelings at all. Russia doesn't play any role in an average Pole's life. If anything, an older generation would remember fondly some cultural influence from their childhood/youth.

Historically, of course, we contested for territories and superiority in the region as all countries do - and we won, which resulted in Poland being a puppet of the Russian state more often than not.

Why do Slavs all hate each other?

Because the entire uncucked upper government was killed in a plane crash half a decade ago.

Okay, but why rapings and sloughter. Thats not the first time in russian history for russians to act like animals man...
(No hate-those are facts)

HA HA HA HA HA PPL THE PIC PLS LOOK AT IT EXPLIANS ALL :)

Of course - but it's worth mentioning that every time when you "won" you had to have some help from our German friends. Without it? 1612 and 1920.

And whole Germany tasted that sweet "brotherhood and unity".
I know how they feel about that. If u want tu humiliate a nation rape the women

>and we won
Ukrops helped Russia unfortunately, and now they rebel...

>and 1920
you mean when Ruskie almost conquered Warsaw? What a great success

Gtfo

Russians are mongols who invasde Europe and we must always fight with them. Such is life.

>Why they did it at first and kept doing it, when they knew that it will lead to totally opposite reaction.
Because they can. Who need any other reason?

>From the other side, why Poles cant forgive in some way. To let past stay on past.
That's the same as forggeting that your ancestors exist

Because russia is russia. It's a psychopath amongst countries. Russians were beaten by their own "founding" fathers. Starved, slaughter over and over again... Russia doesn't know aby better.

I mean when Ruskie tucked their red tail between legs and gtfo back to moscow.

It's to show superiority and spread terror. If your subjects dont fear you, they'll abandon you in the first chance they have

Let's be clear here. Russian Poland had a religious and national autonomy, German Poland was outright colonised by the Germans.

Like, what do you even mean?
Any invading army mistreats the local population. Only that the Soviet soldiers were severely punished for it, while the Western armies overlooked this behaviour.
Now, let's stay reasonable here.
They are on their own at the moment.

Since most soviet officers with experience were monarchists and the army was not very well equiped, it's a milacre they even managed to invade(partialy at least) Poland.

Fuck both of them.

Well... Poland was 2-year-old country back then after all. We could have been tasty snack for the beginning

>German Poland was outright colonised by the Germans.
But it has always been german land. The poles are invasors...

So it's not immoral kick the locals

i like this thread

All East Slavs (Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania etc.) hate each other. Pretty stupid really as they all look the same, are of the same genetic cluster, sound the same, and are all morons.

Not only Poland, annexing Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania were also agreed in this pact.
Fucking Hitler.

What lands? Silesia? Eastern Prussia?
You are right. But Great/Small Poland? Mazovia? They are our lands from 10th century. Just like Belarus or at least half of Ukraine.

"Europe is united"

fuckin all germanics

fuck off island nigger

EBIN 5/5

You will of speaking deutsch in 10 years

They took Poland whole. You took only Moscow for not too long, did ya.

Poland is a clusterfuck of regret and wrong decisions. Which is why it is not relevant on the world stage today.

Truth.

>120 years of destroying our culture, language

What the fuck are you talking about. They literally gift you a constitution in 1815 and you had a shit-ton of autonomy, in language, culture, etc.

Try not fucking having any of that, your language being banned, even you as a ethnicity denied fucking existence and just called "little Russians".

Fucking spoiled brat.

clean my toilet.

We also checked it with Britain and France. That's how big boys do foreign politics.

Well, no.

Its not about germany, we apologised to Poland for that man

you will be speaking arabic in 3

Jews from both sides.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Slavs

back to your geography classes James.

Sorry Russia but we have to stop being butthurt about you for now, we have a new enemy

MUR NA GRANICY WSCHODNIEJ TERAZ

or what, you will not serve tea for me?
go grab me a biscuit while I will fix both of your mothers and your gf "plumbing problems"

Agreed.
And fuck Stalin too.

says sand-nigger-loving cuck from ONE island where there are countries fucking fighting with each other since romans left their sorry asses.

>Went in Warsaw
>Saw a polish woman with a black guy and mixed babies

And Russia had the same promised as well in the 1600's with even more rights, it was refused. Blame your nobles for fucking up your country and Poland.

German Poland? No such thing. Pomerania and Silesia which were unlawfully seized from Pomerania and Bohemia, than yes. They are as German as you are Spanish, culturally similar, but linguistically and ethnically different.

At least we did took Moscow, huh hitlerjuggend

Joke is on you. I can speak it more than 30 years already.

You will be nuked in 3.

It's true. Poland had some phenomenally awful foreign policy since like Jan Sobesski. And even he himself: wasting Polish resources to fight the fucking Turks and getting nothing in return.

>went to Paris
>no white people at all
sure thing frog, your european integration is such big hit, how's your annual Paris car burning festival?

this is one of the funniest threads i've seen in a long time

Kys

get back to cleaning my fucking toilet for 4PLN/hour you fucking animal

genocide ukrainians NOW

>Be Ukraine
>Massacre 60 000 Poles some time ago
>They hold no grudge
>Try to stop being Russia's retarded puppet
>Poland chceers on and shows support
>Send hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian refugees to Poland, because you're so retarded you can't even control your own territory
>They accept all the refugees
>Fuck Poland

ok, but Russians and Poles are still pretty much the same.

>Went to paris
>didn't see any white women
and if they were somewhere - probably under burkas

Cmon Polen i thought we good now...

oooooo prepare me a dinner, im there in 24h lol

if anything this thread shows that europe will be a war torn cess pool within 10 years

>and getting nothing in return.
we got cofee, rugs and camels
also, eternal glory is nice
and God likes us now even more
feels good to be defender of Christianity

Just like fucking anglos (UK, Scotts, Irish) hate each other. Pretty stupid really as they all look the same, are of the same genetic cluster, sound the same, and are all morons.

There are few explenations. We both have overlapping strategig goals. Historicaly, Russians needed to go west to develop their economy. They need access to western Europe and ports that don't freez in winter. Otherwise they are doomed to stay poor. Kinda the same way how Germans "had to" go east to develop in the first part of XX century. Unfortunately for us, in the middle, it means a lot of trouble. Both coutries did some horrible shit to not only us in the very recent history as we all know. The difference between those two countries is that on most parts Germans do know what they did and they can be good friends today. Russians on other hand not only believe in ridiculous interpretation of history, they never changed their ways. Maybe I should not be saying Ruassians. Obviously there are good guys there, but they do get the education that they get. Believing in lies, still being a threat to the world.

Basically Slavs

Slavs are eternal infighters and unable to keep u nity ever.

Partitioned 4 times.

>Not wanting unnecesary conflict = being a cuck on Putin's leash
Swietne rozumowanie pisiarzu, teraz się zabij. Idź ssać żydowskiego fiuta Amerykanów.

Yeah.
Hope there will be cake and vodka in future to thank us for acting as shitty buffer zone and saving your ass from the lunatic from Germany.

As the same as portuguese and spaniards

germans are internally cucks & guilt ridden because someone told them to be. enjoy your muslims from amazon.

>wasting Polish resources to fight the fucking Turks and getting nothing in return
Removing turks is its own reward.

That's how Ukraine do things, you should deal with it. Because now that's your problem.

>unable to keep unity ever
Coming from a kraut, this is hilarious. You could basically say it about the whole world.

Pork with special mushrooms OK?

You are being real, i like u.

iirc correctly sobiestki understood staying allied with habsburg shits was a bad idea and he wanted to ally with france/sweden/turkey against them but his plot was revealed and he was forced to abandon his plans. Our nobility just kept ruining everything, fucking shits shuold be guillotined

There are not refugees, poolack. But migrant workers and bunch of draft dodgers.

I've always wondered why Poland and Germany didn't work together, HRE could have conquered France and Poland could have gone after Russia, but that dream probably died out with the Piasts and Hohenstaufens

At least there's a common language for the UK. Alphabet and religious differences are pretty different between the Slavs which were the main reasons for lack of unity.

And like the Germans, you're divided and have Germans living under foreign rule today.

what's it like living in ukraine nowadays? is it safe?