If democrats were smart, they would back Nancy Pelosi for president in 2020

If democrats were smart, they would back Nancy Pelosi for president in 2020.

We need a strong leader with experience, backbone and integrity to retake our country back.

Pelosi is the first politician with the guts to immediately call for AG Sessions resignation.

When shit hits the fan in a couple of months she is going to come out of this looking like a genius. Everyone will be saying "We should have listened to her"

Pelosi is the strongest candidate the democrats have, she should be setting up a bid tomorrow.

Don't know much about the bitch but she is 200% more likely to win than Sanders, Warren, or Clinton. Problem is she's a lifetime politician that is view similarly as Clinton

>white

Not a chance

She has GREAT tits

She looks like a lich.

W E W L A D

dubdubs. checked.
also, please do run pelosi.

>experience, backbone and integrity
That would be a dream come true...

>with backbone

are you confusing the phrase backbone with a literal fleshbag of bones?

Thank god the DNC don't check this forum, you might give them ideas. Pelosi would BTFO Trump.

Her personality makes hillary look like ma joad in comparison and she has the warmth of a cobra. She only plays in uber liberal shithole california, and even there only in the most liberal part. She would get fuckin rekt in a general election vs trump.

So yes, please dems, continue your abject failure streak by running her in 4 years plz.

>if democrats were smart

But theyre not smart, why would they be smart?

Theyre too intelligent.

That old cunt is in the first stages of dementia - her running would be a hilarious landslide for Trump.

She's got way too many skeletons in her closet to go under that kind of scrutiny. Her husband has gotten rich from her corruption.

But please, run her. I want 20 more years of Republican winning.

Sanders probably won't be alive in 2020, and he'd lose to Trump anyway. Hell, he would have lost to Trump in this election. And he definitely won't be alive for 2024.

She's 76 years old, they probably hang to her knees, you sick fuck.

>Pelosi is the strongest candidate the democrats have
they are doomed then

I hope they smell. Thinking about burying my face in that musky bosom and pulling all those aged nipples gets me rock hard.

least liked politician in USA
>least liked politician in USA

2020 is Hillary's year!!!

That can't be realllllll

Hey fellow democrats. As a democrat, I would throw my support behind Pelosi wholeheartedly. If anyone from the DNC is reading this, id like to make it clear that Pelosi would be a great choice to run in 2020.

It's not, dummy. NEETs will photoshop tits onto anything, they have that kind of spare time.

she is not racemixed, the DNC needs mongrel people or it would be raysis. Woman are no longer the nigger of the world.

DELEET THIS