Recusing himself

>recusing himself

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

He intentionally lied under oath, about a suspicious topic. He deserves prison, no less, just like the rest of the Russian-friendly Trump administration. If you disagree then you're literally a traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/loretta-lynch-regrets-bill-clinton-meeting-i-wish-/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are an idiot.

You lost libshit. You lost.

Sessions is too experienced to fall for the Jewish tricks that got Flynn

only took a half hour to get your marching orders.

Jewish tricks? You mean the ones that got Trump and his Jewish children elected?

Sage

Sure when Hillary is thrown in prison for her ties to Russia as well, lets not forget who sold them a shit ton of uranium while head of the state department.

jail is only for poor people

>functional illiterate detected

Sage

shillblue shills

Franken: "If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions :ā€œIā€™m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.ā€

hes going to jail. with milo the pedo.

Traitors of America detected.

Finally, a patriot.

Idiot

We all know what happened the last time Trump said he had "full confidence" in someone.

Wow the media got the better of Trump again. Why does he lose so much Sup Forums?

90% of Jews voted for Hilldawg

time to pack it in nerd virgin, ill get you a 'za at We the Pizza

Hard to win with compromising russian cock constantly down your throat.

>he's ignoring that jews have direct influence over Trump, and that the Trump administration is strongly defending Israel and threatening to leave the UN if they don't stop bullying them

Wew lad.

guhhrr REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECG

>politicians have to pander to Israel to win in America

oh wow breaking the conditioning on me here really hard man I thought Trump was literally Hitler, reddit lied to me!!!

Slide thread
Hide thread

This is payback for Lynch meeting on the plane with Bill Clinton.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/loretta-lynch-regrets-bill-clinton-meeting-i-wish-/

Why do people on Sup Forums believe so strongly that Putin has the US's best interests in mind?

If Sessions goes to jail and clinton gets off scott free I will leave this country.

Because their brains have been meme'd to mush

Cant be a traitor to a country I'm not a citizen of you retard.

Why do you believe he doesn't?

Checkmate.

A lot of them are likely Russians spreading misinformation under U.S. proxies.

You lost.

Get over it.

Lol fag

She looks like she's ready to retire. She's gonna dig her face into a pillow and scream.

Her party is dead in the water.

Baby boomer white libs are on their way out in the party.

WTF I love Russia now

Are you at all familiar with US history? Our relationship has been less than rosy

Sorry, but first year law students will tell you what he did was not even close to perjury and no reasonable court would convict him of such charge (in fact the charge would probably get thrown out way before it got to trial).

The burden for perjury is pretty high. See for example Bronston v USA, a SCOTUS ruling: "questions made under oath that relayed truthful information in and of themselves but were intended to mislead or evade the examiner could not be prosecuted" (Take note: not that they were not guilty, rather that they couldn't be prosecuted)

So, yeah... pretty high burden.

Bannon, Priebus, Kellyanne, etc, etc, etc.

Why does the MSM and the American public still think Russia is this super power evil doer? guess what Russia isn't a threat outside of nukes, which guess what clinton and obama gave them the means to make more not Trump.

LOCK

Sessions was weak today, but Trump better not fucking back down, because the fucking Commies wont.

Putin is destroying neo-liberalism in Europe and Trump will do the same here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

>Why does the MSM and the American public still think Russia is this super power evil doer?

Because Jews want war with Russia and to unseat Putin, and they run the media top to bottom and run the Democratic party.

Even if I accepted your premise, you'd have to put Bill Clinton in prison before I ever give a shit about Sessions.

(((ShareBlue))) will get the rope and hang from the highest of trees

>literally the biggest strawman of all time

y'all niggas are real tired of being called commies aren't you

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

>he's still defending jew trump till the end

Conservatives are literally brain damaged. It's on the autism spectrum. I'm not joking. Read the studies. Why do you think so many of them fall victim to crooked preachers and shit? They can't determine character from a glance.

REEEEEEE

>79919 ā–¶

nice proxy

We don't care. Trump is a lottery ticket.
Either we win and everything goes great or everything burns down.
Either way, I'm OK with the outcomes.

But... winning doesn't make everything go great. That's what you're not understanding. He's not draining the swamp, he's not bringing the country together, he's not helping our environment, he's not helping the little guy, he's not helping small businesses, he's not doing any of the stuff he promised. He's doing the exact opposite.

The only thing he's gone forward with is a useless muslim ban and claims the mexico wall will happen, neither of which affect the daily life of the average American. It's just fucking diversions.

I really don't think about Russia anymore. Too much water has passed under the bridge since January's inauguration. I'm ignoring this on the news channels now. Yawn.

>Trump is a lottery ticket.
Either we win and everything goes great or everything burns down.

what lottery tickets are you buying?

sage

fuck off CTR

HAHAHAHAHA WOW O WOW GUISE LOOK AT THIS SHILL HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA FSB DETECTED GET THE WATERBOARD

oh man, can you imagine how pissed he'd going to be now that he's had to deal with this narrative?

we knew he was going to buttfuck Brockfags and shills before, but now it's gonna be some vicious, primal rage

congrats on making it personal, I'd take the plea deal ASAP if you don't want your dick lacerated in Gitmo faggots

Sessions is in the long-game of the Russian takeover, once they reveal the deeper plot he'll be in the prison cell beside Trump waiting execution.

As will the rest of you Russian plants trying to normalize Putin in American society.

Trump and Russia is looking very bad from this.

It looks like wrongdoing has happened.

>shills actually believe this
>shills actually make posts this blatant in a thread with unique IDs
try harder cuck, maybe they'll let
me be the one to tie your noose

If you subscribe to this narrative then you're simply politically retarded; yet, I already know you're just a shill.

Your boss David Brock is a pedophile

was Sessions offically affiliated with teh Trump campaign? honest question.

WHy woudlnt' a lifelong politician and long-serving senator have some contact with Russian diplomats at some point? Seems sort of routine.

What pathetic pieces of shit the Trump supporters are.
I have a simple test to see if you are a moron: Are you a special snowflake who thinks nothing the God-Emperor says or does could be false? If so, wait for your dictatorial medal in the mail.
You can support anyone you want to, but if you follow blindly without rational thinking, you're enabling fascism and dictators.
Problem is, if you've gone this far, you're probably not even able to comprehend what I mean. SAD!

No one believes this. Putin cares first about himself and his people.

However he actually cares more about average Americans than our psychotic elites do, which is a low bar.

calm down muhammad

Putin is literally Stalin confirmed

I see the Chinese are more interested in quantity than quality.

>15 eggrolls and a sack of rice have been deposited in your account

why are pro-communist liberal flag burners suddenly pretending to be patriots?

shits weird as fuck.

Why did he lie about meeting Russians under oath?

Is it hard being a nigger, who is also a kike, and a faggot?

REEEEEEE

>Democrats wanted their slaves in the Civil War
>FDR, a democrat, initiated EO 9066 that imprisoned japanese americans and turned away a passenger liner full of jews in WWII
>Kennedy colludes with the soviet union to fuck over Reagan
>Carter passes a travel ban on countries deemed a threat to the US
>Obama passes a travel ban on countries deemed a threat to the US
>Hillary signs off Uranium One deal with the Russians
>Bill Clinton accepts 500k speaking fee from Putin's bank

But conservatives/republicans are the ones that are brain damaged, right?

>mexico wall

Easy, pull Mexico's foreign aid.

I'll let you know after I'm done fucking your mom and dad while speaking dirty in hebrew

Literally fake news.

They know. They're pedos too. How else could you get someone to shill all day for a known pedo? It's shill or be killed.

>Literally fake news.

Nope, it's history. Something that democrats and liberal progressives don't like to talk about :^)

Everyone is a pedophile

Breaking JB Gordon, another Trump advisor also met with Russians, and Kushner, and Flynn, and Sessions, and Manafort....

WOW, I mean JUST WOW!!!!

It just keeps piling up. Seriously guys, WTF is going on ?

It's absolutely retarded to give the left an inch, there is no reason for it. At the same time, Sessions called for Lynch to recuse herself after meeting with Bill Clinton (which she didn't). So this just proves his integrity. but it was politically stupid to do it so fast. They should have let it drag out until the next (((scandal))).

The face of Kuru.