youtube.com/watch?v=dZlFBSRrSR0
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
discord.gg/swp3YFF
www20.zippyshare.com/v/JPdbMRJk/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VmUaBoEEz_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never happened but i wish it happened again

Literally did nothing wrong

He was the man against time, the greatest European to ever live, an incarnation of Vishnu. He shall be remembered forever and ever.

>To achieve his goal, Mr Goldstein proceeds as follows: he creeps up on the workers in order to win their confidence, pretending to have compassion for their poverty and circumstances or even anger at their miserable lot in life. He is careful to study all the real or even their imagined problems. Then he arouses the desire for change. With infinite shrewdness, he stirs up the urge for (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))), an innate desire that is sleeping within every European. Once the fire is burning, Mr Goldberg turns it into hatred toward those more fortunate and puts the stamp of a very special World-Concept on the battle; he builds a philosophy designed to correct social injustice. He founds the Marxist doctrine.

Just saying but i really liked Hirohito and Hideki Tojo

Good guy. Would hide in my backyard house any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZlFBSRrSR0

Who?

he wuz a cool guy, gassed jews and did not let anybody tell him what to do

I agree with a lot of what he did, others not so much.

Greatest European hero of the 20th.
Greatest book of the 20th.

Imperial Germany > Nazi Germany

I see him as a complex human bean. Not a monster or a messianic figure. And as far as literature goes Mein Kampf is absolute shit. Maybe it's better in the native German like philosophy is.

Worst nation leader in WW history. Haven't read the book

>And as far as literature goes Mein Kampf is absolute shit.
Hi there Cohen.

Had some good ideas, but was an imbecile when it came to diplomacy, fucked up the right wing and similar ideologies to his.

Makes you think

Also makes you think:
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Mein Kampf is a fucking horrendous book and even worse piece of "fascist" literature. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't read the book.

Here's a list of things he did wrong:
-
-
-

We get it Schlomo, you don't want anyone to read the defining book of our time. Everything in it could've been written today.

i'd suck his dick

>someone disagrees with me so they must be a kike
>can't be honest about books
Read Storm of Steel and then tell me about how good the ravings of a madman are.

A little retard regarding race.
Still one of the best Human beings to have ever lived.

bible for basement dwellers and GED tier faggots, pic very much related

me cago en Dios

He was a swell fella

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Pic related: you.

This

Generally not 100% Aryan as he fell for the jew meme

>POL

None of these guys even know what NatSoc is. These are your r/donalds that see the LE FUNNY PEPE screencaps from pol and come crawling here for more EPIC EDGY HUMOR. And then cry about being civic nationalists whenever race is brought up.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

SHILLS ARE LINKED WITH CHYNA

Never thought about it seeing the arguing with jews quote.
Has good points. And Hitler is super anti-marxist, anti-degeneracy and calls out the Jews running the media to the ground.
Basically the same stuff happening today.

book download: www20.zippyshare.com/v/JPdbMRJk/file.html

Give this man a medal

top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=VmUaBoEEz_g