Why is George Soros still breathing after all the shit he has caused in his life?

Why is George Soros still breathing after all the shit he has caused in his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/europe/after-trump-win-anti-soros-forces-are-emboldened-in-eastern-europe.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Newborn baby blood in his veins 4 times a week.

Soros the almighty

Karma immunity

Requires like 200lvl Jew Wizard experience

He was born dead.

Adrenochrome.

The blood and organs of young people

He spends enormous amounts of time and money postponing death because he knows what hell has in store for him when he does die.

I heard that if you kill him, you become him. Is this true?

Moloch, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Moloch... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then the HELL with you!

Soros is probably the errand boy of the big guys, now that he is too mainstream maybe we'll see his death or even an arrest.

With Ziobergs David Rockefeller at age 101 and Henry Kissinger at age 93, more Globalist, Deep State responsibility has fallen on him. See Ziobergs.info

Dave Tennant Dr. redpill as fuck

Blood libel really works.

fresh young organs from all the lolis he kills

jew

so much alt rt butthurt
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/europe/after-trump-win-anti-soros-forces-are-emboldened-in-eastern-europe.html?_r=0

www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-man-volunteers-for-first-human-head-transplant

This niggas' not going anywhere.

Probably all the satanic rituals him and all his banker buddies do.

Soros is the enemy of all people no matter what side of the political spectrum you are on.

He has protection.

Protection from White.

Nobody knows where he lives.

Meh. He'll die sooner or later. I just wish his son Alex could precede him in death so that he could witness his legacy die before him. But there is no justice in this world, poetic or otherwise. He will lead a long and prosperous life, probably for another decade or two.

Because Satan rules over the earth.

He's got a house in upstate NY. It's pretty close to a major highway.

yes, let me take the advice from the descendant of criminals

suprised trump really hasnt done anything about him since he is in clear violation of humanity.

It doesn't matter if he dies. He has 5 children who are all carrying out his life's work.

Alexander Soros looks like you're typical nu-male cuck and can easily hide in crowds among the other SJWs.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

How come there is no counter globalist group in the world that didn't even attempt to assassinate the kike?

Agreed.
You don't fuck some of the countries he has fucked with and stay alive, unless you are only a front man for something far more powerful.

wait, if you become him after you kill him who wins?

Why no one talking about this. Soros master of disguise. He just a good boy love a good prank

Nobody. The kike bastard is fucking immortal

>this

He is a frontman for somebody else, there is no way in hell a man would do all the shit he has done and still not want to be completely anonymous unless it was the very idea from the get-go.

>karma neutrality

Blood

hes related by blood to the rothschild bavarian line and is a front for a lot of business they do. he holds wealth they cant be seen holding.
motherfucker could very well be a couple decades older than what he is

>Jewish
>Hell

HAHA - Anyways, you have to give the guy credit for all the havoc he has caused. I respect him in the same way I respect L. Ron Hubbard.

Opposition flavours victory.

Air is free.

That's why they have big noses