Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY
youtube.com/watch?v=w_8xGZISCn0
youtube.com/watch?v=MOYoou3genk
youtube.com/watch?v=6-PAbGXcOHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes
The final pill is a bullet

No it's not. It's the realization that we as humans can't really understand all this and it's alot worse than we could have imagined.
It's all fucked... Then again I guess you're right regardless

For a period yes. The ones about "relationships", "women", "society" and "humanity" etc are IMO the hardest ones. Far worse than global pedo-satanist/cultist rings controlling shit and steering the world to a OWG a la ancient Protocols. Or even darker things.

Nothing compares to losing faith & hope in the future, oneself and humanity that the naive bluepilled men & children have.

This is what happened to Alex Jones.

just take a moment and think of the children

Idk try this one

Newtown was a FEMA drill

No you cannot. Red pills are not taken, they are concieved and exist in the mind. They are thought into the world, not bought or forced, and each person has their own individual perscription.

That said if you are literally taking pills colored red, I can't advise you there.

>1000 redpills = 1 Bogpill

So a redpill is a MicroBog?

you need to stop swallowing the redpills after you know about the jew, know that men are superior to women, and that immigrants are the death knell of this country.

After that comes severe depression and a rifle in a bell tower

>that pic

I'm so sorry for your situation sven

Yeah, the only cure for the redpill is to leave the internet and never come back; or at least leaving Sup Forums. Too bad it's completely impossible to now that everything is connected to the internet.

The majority of the negatives associated with redpilling come from constant exposure to it. Expanding your understanding of reality isn't the problem. The problems appear when the redpill becomes your only reality.

You end up being even worse then someone who is entirely bluepilled.

Everyone on Sup Forums knows that the bogpill is the final redpill

Sodeska, it all makes sense now...

My face is starting to inflate from all this Bogposting

They can be extremely overwhelming
Sometimes you need to take a break and rebuild yourself.
Not unlike any other serious exercise.

Anons help, my phone keeps ringing off the hook and my caller ID only says BOG.
Give me a quick rundown on these gentlemen, I need to know if I should give them the nuclear codes.

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organizations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY

Candice the Cuckslayer got awfully close

The Rothschilds striptease for the Bogdanoffs

Pic related is what you see the moment you take the bogpill

>Can you overdose on redpills?

Of course you can.

Two examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_8xGZISCn0

youtube.com/watch?v=MOYoou3genk

youtube.com/watch?v=6-PAbGXcOHQ

Hiro is a false flag. Bogs own all the chans

Real Sup Forums HQ is in Wilkes Land, Antarctica, the Bogs founded Sup Forums