Asian women are the future of the white race

Asian women are the future of the white race.

We are living in the time period in which East Asian women because whiter than white women.
Pic related.
East Asians are only going to get better at surgery, and it'll become the norm for most girls. In a few generations they will all be neo-white.
The technology is available to white women too, but their inferior sense of taste/style/philosophy means they want to look (and act) like men, so they shun it.

but they are of asian race
why are you promoting racemixing?

continued:
I say "neo-white" because these East Asian women look better than typical white girls. So neo-white and white should not be conflated.

ANATOMY OF A YELLOW FEVER THREAD

1. Post a light-skinned East Asian model (usually Japanese or Korean)
2. LARP a fake story about getting an Asian girl despite the fact that 99.99999999999% of Asians are with other Asians
3. Post stats about 'Asians-in-the-West' despite that fact that most of these combine different types of the 4 billion "Asians" in the world under one universal term as if an Indian has anything in common with a Filipino
4. Ignore the FACT that most White men are with brown 3rd world low-IQ Southeast Asians from Thailand or Phillipines. They also never mention that these same SE Asian countries have GDP per capita's on par with Africa ... but of course all these girls REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY love White guys.
5. When somebody posts actual real couples as expected the white men look like BETAS and the asian girls are ugly-as-shit (ala Mark Zuckerberg)

Can Sup Forums interest me in some big titty / bubble ass Asians?

I need names for, uh, research

> Nonwhites are the future of whites
Yeah whatever probable ban incoming since not politics

God damn. I am surprised that truck can bare their weight.

fuck off!

THICC

This is objectively true. All these butthurt coalburners IT don't realize that IQ and fertility are what matters. Good luck trying to keep the White race alive with used up 30yo ovaries, that is if up you can find one who hasn't already made herself infertile.

How can anyone in their right mind look at these two and then look at literally any asian and think the asian is more attractive?

I'd rather have this 1 asian chick than 20 white girls.

Fuck off racemixer.

White father + White mother = White child.

White parent + Non White parent/Half breed = Half breed

You must have vision problems. Those white girls are practically men compared to an asian girl. Hell, there's a decent chance those white "girls" have dicks.

Keep the bloodline pure

you fucking cucks

They look like horses.

Looks like the average White British woman tbqh

God damn future of the white race

Da future

Not really.

They're our last resort if white women completely become blacked.

Back to da future

>most white men are brown
???

she has the face of someone with fucking downs syndrome
I don't care if her body looks good, 99% of asian girls have no tits and ass. Couple that with a downy face and it proves that yellow fever faggots have something wrong with them