She just wants to make her dream come true and live in America, Sup Forums. Why do you want to deport Mexican children?

She just wants to make her dream come true and live in America, Sup Forums. Why do you want to deport Mexican children?

legal mexican childeren are fine and they are more than welcome to stay

She has to go back

Why can't she make her dreams come true in her homeland?
Mexico needs to work on making mexico instead of leeching everything good out of other nations.
Instead of shooting white people for jobs in the usa, shoot the mafia and cartel in Mexico, you're going to die either way so might as well do something honorable if you're going out fighting.

Well she can take her """"dream"""" and shit in some sewer in mexico for all I care.

I'm a caring guy. She can come stay at my place. Hell, I'll even share my bed :)

It's our fault mexico isnt dream inducive

She can keep dreaming in Beanland

How about she help her own country so that future children won't feel that way?

No they aren't, they have to go back. All of them.

because they grow up and spit out like 20 of
these fuckers

Is she here legally? Great! Is she here illegally, sucking our tax dollars and living off government dollars and dragging down the wages of low wage workers while our own vets are homeless and without medical care? Did she come here using the Mexican Drug Cartrel human traffickers who will most of the time result in rape? If we try to appease the dreams of everyone then guess what, no one has access to the American Dream because America no longer exists, it no longer provides opportunity only poverty corruption and crime becoming just as bad as Mexico.

You have to come back

kek

Fuck her dreams.

They could just, y'know, immigrate legally like everyone else from the rest of the planet.

i bet you got cucked by a mexican

They go with family to Mexico, what's problem.

Kids dream of simple things and are happy in their own homes with people they know.

Demographic displacement and cultural subversion are what her parents are dreaming of.

She can apply for citizenship and the right to be here just like everybody else has done for the past 300 years.
No exceptions just because "its rly hard living in mexico meow"

Because we're not women and therefore think big picture long term.
A huwhite ethnostate must always be the goal.

Kids just care about playing with friends and have simple things, she does these things in Mexico as 120 million children have in mexico.

Don't tease Kek like this....

Because she'll grow up to be a pencil eyebrowed, ignorant, white hating bitch, and so will all of her 6 children.

Listen moron, the entire point of the questioning is if the TRUMP CAMPAIGN, WHICH SESSIONS WAS PART OF, was in contact with Russia DURING THE ELECTION.

The fact that another senator had a meeting with the ambassador means nothing, unless she of course was working with them to sway an election, the two events aren't at all similar or comparable.

Fuck, I hate you sell out fucking morons. If Russia is meddling in our elections we need to stop it. Russia's interests are not American interests.

I dream of going to japan and having a bunch of gyaru bitches step on my manhood and call me names, but that's not going to happen just willy nilly either. I'm going to have to work for it, learn the language, and get the money to visit.

This child is worth more than any cuck on Sup Forums

T. Known Boss

She can live with me I will provide for her then kick her out when she turns 18

She'll vote for communism, all nonwhites vote to take our property and make it theirs. I want them out.

America is for whites. Mexico needs to get it's shit together instead of leeching off of more successful countries made by other peoples.

>America is for whites
Isn't this black history month in America?

I just want to make my dream come true and become a millionaire. Why won't you give me all your money?

>waaaaah I want more money!
>let me stay in your country!

bringing blacks to america was the worst mistake whites have ever made

I would say something bad, but I think you Irish have suffered enough. It's March, nigger gibs month was February.

Why do mexican men have tits?

Who cares they're just going to come to Canada anyway

this, her ancestors ruined her prospects of her "dreams coming true" in her homeland my dicking up the country, and it's apparently up to Americans to make up for her ancestors mistakes.

now post the standard immigrant child, fat and ugly with a face that screams "71 iq"

I bet you're afraid of ICE knocking on your door any time soon, Paco