Addicted to Sup Forums

Are you guys as addicted to this site as I am?

The first thing I do when I come home from work is to check out Sup Forums to see what has been going on in the world.

I wouldn't say addicted. If I have something interesting to do I can go without visiting Sup Forums for weeks, but whenever I have some free time and no other plans I end up here.

I guess it's my replacement for not watching TV, some way to kill time

At work I wonder "What is going on on Sup Forums. And what faggot from Canada is posting shit.

been here since '09, you tell me.

Pol is literally my only source of news. I'll read kings that annons post but I dint go to those web pages regularly.

I find Sup Forums better than most MSM news sites to get caught up on world events.

Im addicted to the truth!

sandy hook was a FEMA drill!

NOTHING HAPPENED THE KIDS WERE EITHER SOLD TO PEDOPHILES OR NOT KILLED

I've been an Engineer for 30 years. Does that make me addicted to engineering?

When you get home from work?
I only browse Sup Forums while at work.
I have better shit to do at home.

I am not addicted, I got plenty stuff in life.
I use it if i want some updated info about Trump

I don't have any friends at university and I'm transferring to another one anyway so I can't be bothered to make any at this point.

I like to pursue my hobbies, most are on the computer so I come here quite often. I also like fishing and kayaking but it is winter here so I can't really go outside.

I mostly just read, watch TV shows in the background, study, browse the web, or play video games. I also like graphic design.

I'm not autistic either, I was quite popular with my coworkers and they always invited me out. Not sure what happened but I'm not good at talking to strangers.

I'm trying to befriend a qt girl in one of my classes though, slow progress.

Nigga, I've been coming here everyday since before the ZimZam trial. I'm addicted as fuck.

>tfw I've probably wasted months of lifespan on this Site
>tfw no ragrets

Are you me?

Actually, I shower first but yeah, then it's time for Sup Forums!

Addiction? Nope, more like not having any other alternative outlet for my built up disagreement with the current global socio-political situation(s).

btw idk what the .webm is.
It wasn't named and I can't open it, so I decided to post it
so
>webm not related

You were warned this would happen

The truth is like crack

I'm on here all day every day. between work and home I'm here on mobile.

Sounds like you're livin the life man
Good luck with the girl

Get some hobbies you nerd.

This. I do it at work too. I'm a total degenerate.