What was Sup Forums like in the early days of Sup Forums? Has it always been like this or was it a gradual development?

What was Sup Forums like in the early days of Sup Forums? Has it always been like this or was it a gradual development?

Most of old Sup Forums was commies and anarchists
Most of the memes were about "TAKE DOWN LE CLAPITALISM"
But eventually those teens that browsed Sup Forums grew up

There used to be even more neo nazis

Used to be extreme talk of Jewish conspiracy

Everyone loved Ron Paul

People actually talked about shit instead of the retarded race mixing threads we have now

I don't come here often anymore. Too many fags ruined the board.

It wasn't around

Before Sup Forums, smug and resentful; after Sup Forums, ardently expressing his views.

Old Sup Forums was like pic related all day erry day.

Old Sup Forums was definitely the best board in Sup Forums ever. There were no shills or shitposters and all the threads were extremely high quality, with interesting and funny discussion about actually important events.
Of course it couldn't last and pretty soon atheist trolls from Reddit and Libcucks found the board, flooding it with endless blacked and troll threads because they were (rightfully) afraid that people would come to realize the superiority of our ideology.

Old Sup Forums was like 4+Sup Forums Sup Forums

People were accused of being JIDF in every thread too.

I was here when Hitler rose to power
It was pretty fucking nuts

kek now thats an image i haven't seen in a long, long time

Yes some kikes were around but they were kept in check

I'd tell you to kill yourself slowly but I'm sure you already are, faggot.

None of the answers so far are close to correct. Newfag summer fucks go back to g+.

No national flags, so less banter.

>Everyone loved Ron Paul

That one I actually remember. Imagine if he had gained as much momentum as Trump did now.

There was way less jews here

For one half the threads here are Sup Forums-tier which is the ony major difference I've noticed. Trumpfags fucked this board. Yes you Trumpfags are the newfags

But that's a blatant lie.
Pic related is 2012/newpol/.

>unironically using le
Kill yourself

Oldest image I have.

>mfw these 1 year newfags start talking about the "early days" of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is only 5 years old.
It was always the same.

mine is

>mfw
>has no image
Who do you think you're fooling here? There was no Sup Forums in Sup Forums's early days, assume he means Sup Forums when it started off, after it was /n/

Pol is getting subverted slowly

I've got to give you credit, you've got some nerve to be this full of shit.

I think the news and int periods kind of count, too.

I miss the old days, before it became a thing.

I remember when we didn't have our flags but had Nazi flags instead. But I never really lurked pol during that time. I heard this place was pretty liberal in the before times.

>nazi flags
>liberal

Ask me how I know you're an idiot.

It was /n/, then /new/, then Sup Forums (News & Politics), then /new/, then Sup Forums (Politically Incorrect) if I remember correctly.

I got here in '06 and it's been white nationalist since then. It used to be more about the jews, surviving the coming collapse, day of the rope, and creating a white nation out of uninhabited islands.

When was the last time "ZOG" was used?

It was never liberal, that's Jewish fantasy. In fact Jewish IPs were completely banned.

Trump's personality gained him momentum and free press though.

But this is wrong, Sup Forums was never one of the most active boards

Thats what I heard from oldfags you goddamn cum lover.
I never said it was. Learn to read faggot

Sup Forums was liberal, and Sup Forums used to be /news/ but always very conservative. actually before trump Sup Forums was full blown white supremacy. but once trump said that immgrants from all nations can be american if they do it legally, Sup Forums went from "america is for whites only" to "mexicans are cool well the legal ones anyway and blacks are american too just niggers make them look bad"

I'm somewhat concerned about the current trend of supporting Trump. When Bush was the president, we bashed him. When Obongo was the president, we bashed him. However, now it seems that siding with Trump and bashing liberals brings more "lulz" than bashing the man himself. I guess it has to do with the effort many people spent during the election rooting for Trump, making them invested in the current president instead of treating him as the newest stooge to make fun of.

I think activating such a huge number of young male voters is seldom seen in modern politics. Parties spend untold millions on demographic analysis on how to get young voters interested and the man does it just by shitposting on Twitter.

Oh also, it was mostly libertarian around '06-'08 and then became more authoritarian. Now it's gone a little way back toward libertarianism with Trump's victory.

You probably think the holocaust happened too you fucking mark.

i didnt clarify my 1st sentence. the reason i mentioned Sup Forums was liberal is because most newfags think that Sup Forums represents all of Sup Forums. it was only around the 2012 election and zimmerman trials that Sup Forums become powerful enough to stand out

remember when flags were first introduced and like 50% of posters turned out to be arabs larping as nazis

I like the flags because you can see that all anti-nazi posters are from kike controlled countries with

i remember being here for the 2012 election, there was just as many obama supporters (like me at the time) as there was romney, in fact i think there was more dems than reps. something changed in those 4 years, everyone went to the right, EVERYONE

>there was just as many obama supporters (like me at the time) as there was romney
>something changed in those 4 years

You have a vivid imagination.

The Nazis on Sup Forums in the early days were actual Trannies. They would tripfag night and day.

Anyone remember fascist Bridget?

Also, in the early days it wasn't as funny, and you could still blue sage. Also the posts were way longer, there was more /x/ tier stuff and samefagging was constant. No flags. More open mod activity and the Puppet Masters all started being converted to Desert Father Christianity.

If you came here after the Ukrainian revolution, you're never going to be legitimately red-pilled.

pol didn't exist in the early days of Sup Forums. It was made as a containment board, and its been magic ever since.

Most people just left for other sites, honestly.
Happened to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/ as well.

Fpbp

It was never like it is until now and then moot invented a script that would control the conversations by sliding unwanted keywords and he sold Sup Forums to koch industries.

they instituted those flags and then everything became about subversive shilling exactly like on twitter

Was always politically incorrect and hated Niggers and Jews but used to hate niggers and Jews a little less and was more Libertarian.

So much more anti-jew talk.

Much less muslim talk (which is now sliding the real (((problem)))

Less memes. More actual discussion. Even if some of it was racist, it's better than all these Kek threads

There were still anti race mixing threads. I think the quantity of these has only slightly gone up.

It seems like the vast majority of people were libertarian.

Sweden was the OG immigrant cucks.

/x/ was was like an annoying neighbor to Sup Forums. pedowood, aliens, etc. Threads like this.

legendary trayvon martin case.

It was infinitely better back then. This place is shit now. Idk what happened.

The first days were lots of shitposting and triggering and much racism. Almost the same as now but less real arguments and less actual paid shills.

After the first days people started making real arguments, commies showed up, but people were mostly anti-goverment and pro Ron Paul as the correct arguments began to persuade people.

Well there used to be a lot less civic nationalist faggots and non whites in general. But ever since we started blowing up with this election and reddit has caught their eyes on us we've been invaded. Now a good 30% of this board are r/donald shills, easily identifiable by their civc nat comments "no ese hispanics are based their food is good, their woman are hot, and they have family tradition. no ese they don't commit the majority of rape crime no...." "BLACK GUY HAS A TRUMP HAT HE'S FUCKING AWESOME BLACKS ARE JUST BEING USED"""""""""

Then there was lots of banned and deleted for shitposting and it was a pretty good place with lots of good discussion, much better than now. Those were the golden years before Obama.

Obama brought in the shill posting liberals, everyone started getting called paulbots and it started degenerating into the shit it is today.

>Obama elected in 2008
>Sup Forums made in 2011
>Those were the golden years before Obama.

>before the obama years
>this is how new your average lolbertarian is

>what is the 2012 election

Do you think /new/ would've become what Sup Forums is today or did the term "politically incorrect" push the board into its current state?

It was called politically incorrect because of what was being posted on /new/

I am sad enough that I have been here so long that I remember /n/ - News and /new/ - News.

They were both the same as Sup Forums is now, except less active, just like the whole site.

I'm glad this Rando Paul guy was just a lame fad...

He's using lel as a reference to old Sup Forums speak you utter retard.

This, as shitty as it was its at least 50x worse now...

Its basically the equivalent of regressing from Highschool tier discussions to Elementary School shit.

it didnt suck like now

This board was only slightly better than Sup Forums and there was a fair distribution of idelogies except for sjw faggotry

your opinion doesn't matter, if you go on Sup Forums

Sup Forums was way more Nazi in 2012 than it is now.

Sup Forums today has hordes of shills and libshits here as a result of Trump's candidacy.