Horseshit

Of all the hedunit Russian witchhunts we've seen, this one involving Sessions is the most fucking pathetic. Sparked by a Wapo report and fueled by semantics from the confirmation hearing, it's basically an all out shit slinging competition now. Yes, no doubt Sessions, a good ole boy from the South, is actively working to ensure Russian control of the government. How fucking retarded or even biased do you have to be to subscribe to this shit. Watching these fucking brain dead liberals on Huffpo and NYT foam at the mouth over this "victory" is going to give me cancer. Where in the fuck were all these imbeciles when Obongo's NSA spook Clapper actually did lie to congress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOh3kfulSoU
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1929777,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT WAS PERJURY

HE SAID HE WASN'T A MEMBER OF THE CAMPAIGN

HE SAID HE WAS SOMETIMES CALLED A SURROGATE FOR TRUMP

HE SAID, IN REGARDS TO THE CAMPAIGN, HE NEVER SPOKE WITH RUSSIA

BUT HE DID SPEAK WITH RUSSIA AS A SENATOR!

IT'S PERJURY

P-E-R-J-U-R-Y

SAY IT WITH ME

YOU GOTTA SAY IT WITH ME

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EVERYONE SAY IT'S PERJURY

PLEASE WE RAN OUT OF REAL PLANS

JUST SAY ITS PERJURY PEOPLE

WAKE UP

IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE TO STOP TRUMP

PERJURY PERJURY PERJURY WHO GIVES A SHIT IF WE'RE LYING TRUMP STARTED IT

WOOOOOO GO SHILL KEEP ON SHILLING

IT'S VLADIMIR PUTIN WEARING A JEFF SESSIONS BODYSUIT

KYS
SAY IT WITH ME
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KILL YOUR SELF

You trying too hard, bruvv

@114986131
CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - DEPORTATION IS COMING.

Jose and Consuela will be gone by April 1st.

Jews like Schumer himself will be fighting for his life.

They will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty libtard freebleeders out there thought they were going to win a great victory but failed to elect their corrupt old crone.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the Trump administration will continue to knock off globalists one by one.

Fuck YES the winning will continue. The second Trump says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, Islam is over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage their credibility with dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval higher than any President.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Trump an ultimatum as they see how great 2018 will be: run and get another term, or face imminent imperial coronation, removal of term limits, and start hardcore pounding-up-the-ass of commie scum.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little #Resistance dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to attack a glorious sex-master President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about BLM. We know how to deal with Niggers. See: the HUGE Republican majority that came after we absolutely wrecked Barack Obama's legacy.

The deep state will also do as our God Emperor says. They will be forced to hit Islam and Globalists HARD. Expect to see Merkel ripped apart by angry mobs when her despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them attack a great man who won the office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW YOUR ASS OUT. You should have enjoyed the winning. Now, you will suffer.

Alright folks calm down. Let OP explain. Why do you think this isn't perjury OP?

I'm giddy from Trumps response. You know there will be one and it will be UGE. I hope he calls out Obama for being the traitorous cunt he is because we all know he and his puppet master Soros are the ones behind all this.

There is a concerted attack on Sessions due to his zeroing in on the pedophilia scandal called Pedogate. John McCain and Lindsay Graham are secretly working with Chuck Schumer and members of the clandestine services of both US and Israel to remove Sessions, or at least stop the Pedophilia investigation in its tracks.

>@

It's too late though. We know what's up.

Hell I first got tipped off to the pedo shit in 2007, and that makes me a very johnny-come-lately.

If there was no involvement, why aren't they allowing a bipartisan investigation?

I mean, if they really dindu nuffin, what

This, This, THIS!!!

Trump is done at this point. The market tanked today and the amount of scandals that he and his people have had is unprecedented.

This is the left. They lie with tooth and nail to discredit people they dont agree with. In the times of Good, people would be hung and lit on fire for such ruthless slander.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOh3kfulSoU

>informal meeting with russian ambassador as a senator
>ambassador requested meeting
>nothing about campaign or even anything of importance discussed according to sessions

Based on the question that was posed and all other circumstances, technically that can't be considered perjury. He himself wasn't even directly asked if he had ongoing communication with the Russian government. If that's perjury then every government spook that's ever given testimony to congress has committed perjury. Session's being Trump's AG is the only reason this shit is news. Why the fuck hasn't one outlet reported on McCain's phone call with the CIA-puppet Ukrainian president? Bc they don't give a shit.

What the FUCK are Democrats so obsessed with Russia?
Go suck big Russian dick you Democrat faggots.

new leak ;)

gotta get the word out

If he met with Mexican or French or Irish ambassador nobody would care

They only care because of their weird obsessed with Russia

Swing and a miss. You think Democrats would be tired of losing and propose some actual arguments as to why the administration's policy's are not viable. All I see is shit flinging, virtue signaling, and my feels arguments.

If they keep this up when there is a real controversy in the administration no one will take them serious.

lol the DOW dropped 100 points. It was up 300 points yesterday, chief. You clearly don't know much about the markets.

Pay attention to how many of the people involved are Jewish. We are being subverted by kikes.

bump
The attacks on Sessions are truly and astonishingly pathetic and I am from Cali.

That press conference was the most absurd thing. They've gone from reporting fake news to no news.

He was too timid in the presser. He could have gone off about this baseless bullshit. Now all they're reporting is how he recused himself. It's so obviously disingenuous.

>Perjury
>Hillary lied to congress 40+ times

Fuck off shill.

Get in the oven kike.

its all about repetition, the jews know the power of hammering something into people heads

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1929777,00.html

Jeff Sessions is a faggot and it's a good thing he's being fired.