How can one President be so cucked?

Another Trump scandal, hot off the presses. This time it's that dipshit Jeff Sessions recusing himself from the investigation into Russian involvement with the 2016 election. Just to be clear, Sessions is still the AG, he's just not involved with the investigation anymore.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39148114

reminder that shariablue work for the chinese

they are foreign collaborators

Good, now the libtards have nothing to bitch about and Sessions can focus on busting kiddy diddlers

Did somebody say foreign collaborators?

He's still in office, and therefore they'll still bitch. Expect a push to have Sessions removed and/or convicted of perjury.

The Democrats are going to lose everything in 2018, they're doing everything they can to stop Trump before then. They just failed with their attack on Sessions, and time is running out.

HE RECUSED HIMSELF HE RECUSED HIMSELF. He also said that him communicating with the Russians on behalf of Russian interests was fucking bullshit. Fuck off

Reminder that the Trump administration work for the Russians.

Nerd virgins at shillblue working overtime.

>Just failed
They just removed one of the main defenses Trump had against getting nailed in the Russia hack investigation. Trump is more vulnerable now. That's not a failure.

>He also said that him communicating with the Russians on behalf of Russian interests was fucking bullshit.
Of course he'd say it's bullshit. What else is he going to say? "Yeah, I'm scheming with a foreign government, why do you ask?"

Sorry OP, anyone who posts even the most modest critique of Session is a Jew Chinaman Cuck Shill. Russia has the US's best interests in mind, this I know, because the bible tells me so.

Patriots don't need to shill.

>Another Trump scandal
>more lies being pushed by Obama soros and the (((MSM)))
FIFY

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

That would be true if Trump had anything to hide, if he did then Sessions wouldn't have recused himself. This is literally a nothingburger, I wouldn't get too excited comrade.

> Its a lie because of my feelings.

Ah, Trump voters. I'm bumping this to counter your sage.

Chinese patriots certainly don't.

Talking to someone is not evidence of collusion

Russia and China don't need to shill since Trump is already their bitch.

>scandal

This is the most embarrassing shilling in the history of politics. The chinese should demand a refund.

reminder that London is under Sharia law

What the liberals call a scandal I call it nothing.

Wouldn't countries want to shill for Trump since he is destroying western society?

Thanks for the strategy guide.

Oh no, they're kneeling, how horrible.

>being this asshurt beaners and sandniggers won't be flooding America
I love all this impotent cuck outrage about a baseless conspiracy theory.

He isn't destroying western society, retard.

> What liberals call the law, I call 'suggestions.'

Okay, destroying American values and the fabric of western society.

>this is what libtards actually believe
>still haven't figured out why they lost

REEEEEEE

Directed at OP

Democrats are liars.
Nice bubble you live in, numale progressive faggot.

It has nothing to what 'what I believe' user. The only people who ignore Trump destroying American values were those who were conned into voting for him. Everyone else sees him for the western hating oligarch that he is.

> Republicans are liars.
> Nice bubble you live in, you cuckservative faggot.

Nice strawmen you got there.

Just ignore the proof I posted, good cuck.

>ignoring his post because Drumpfy's man did something wrong in my eyes.

You didn't post proof, speaking openly with the people involved in the Iran nuclear deal was legal. Having secretive meetings with Russia and than lying about it like Sessions did is treason.

Do you even know what the word "ignore" means?

True, and if Trump had handled the Russian issue properly back during the campaign, none of this would've happened. But he fucked that up, and now all these loose threads that are nothing have combined with acceptance that Russians hacked the DNC to be the gift that keeps on giving politically and will never be settled.

It's the Democratic equivalent of Benghazi and emailgate, they'll have a shitload of investigations that turn up nothing but smear the White House and rile up the base.

>Convicted of perjury
Stop this meme, the context that the question was asked and the way he responded make it almost impossible to prove that he KNOWINGLY lied. It's literally the same shit that got Hillary off the hook with her email bullshit.

>"no call or meeting w/ Russian ambassador. Ever."
>not a blatant lie.
So you're dishonest and stupid.

It's stupid to give in. Never give in. That's blood in the water. They will just be emboldened and want more.

She had contact with Russian ambassadors, then later says she never has in the past ten years.

Did you just ignore my post or are you just a traitor yourself?

Speaking with Russian ambassadors at the open Iran nuclear deal is not the same as having meetings in secretive. Don't worry; you're not a lawyer or a judge so it's not surprising you don't know the difference. The law system however is about to fuck Sessions up.

She posted about it on twitter...so no, she never met with Russian operatives in secret.

reminder Drumpf works for the russians, he's a collaborator

I have mixed feelings about this. It's absolutely retarded to give the left an inch, there is no reason for it. At the same time, Sessions called for Lynch to recuse herself after meeting with Bill Clinton (which she didn't), so for anyone that had doubts about his integrity they can fuck right off.

I really fucking hate the Democrats and I hope they understand how many potential voters they're losing with these stupid accusations

Zero. This is 2 of Trumps appointees with Russian ties.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH MY TANTRUM IS A TRAITOR

yeah guy. you got your shit called out and now you're melting down.

Damn, Russia seems to pull the strings for centuries now. How can jews compete?

Hmm, if this is perjury, how come Hillary never got prosecuted for it. We have proof that she lied knowingly.

It's the gentlemanly thing to do. I would expect any honest man, would do the same.

Gosh, hot off the presses you say? Did they have to go to the matrices? You speak English number one.

>Talking to the Russian ambassador as a member of the Armed Services Committee counts as Russian ties

Holy shit the fucking retards at shareblue

Fuck Krauthammer. Once a jew always a jew.

Just like how they fucked up Bill Clinton? Even if somehow this becomes perjury, nothing will happen.

I'm beginning to think you're just retarded.

are you talking about the $120bn obama gave Iran over the table, or the $1.7bn random he paid under the table?

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH MY TANTRUM IS A TRAITOR

I could not have para-phrased Trump better! However, people caught with ties to Russia are indeed traitors. If you don't like this country than move somewhere else.

>Holy shit the fucking retards at shareblue

when shariablue send their people, they don't send their best

They haven't as they lost most their power when the Soviet Union fell apart. They saw an opening with Trump and ran with it.

It's laughable that Marxist faggots like you that don't even believe in national self-determination and borders would call anyone a traitor. It just proves liberals are unscrupulous and pathetic.

Nothing is going to happen to Sessions, because there's nothing there. Keep crying wolf, the public is already tuning you out. Dumbass.

>people caught with ties to Russia are indeed traitors

how about the chinese collaborators called shariablue?

Who the fuck actually cares, save us from our government please, these people are monsters.

ć̩̫͓̙̰͍̻-̲͈̤̬̭̫1̶͔̪͈̰̭̟ͅ4̠̹̦̝͙ ͔c̠̣̟̝͔-̮͈͜ͅ1͇̕4̲̭̤̺͙̼̼ ̱͔͚͚c̵̩̦̺̺-̖̲̦̦1̭͍͔̞̱4̣͠ ̢̣̥̮̜̙c̨̠̫̣̳̦̪-͙̹̞̗͕͓͍1̱4̞̦ ̵̻͚c̝̟̘̼-̩̮̣̘1̷͖̮̹̤̹̝ͅ4͟ ͇̟͞
̩̗̕ć̩̫͓̙̰͍̻-̲͈̤̬̭̫1̶͔̪͈̰̭̟ͅ4̠̹̦̝͙ ͔c̠̣̟̝͔-̮͈͜ͅ1͇̕4̲̭̤̺͙̼̼ ̱͔͚͚c̵̩̦̺̺-̖̲̦̦1̭͍͔̞̱4̣͠ ̢̣̥̮̜̙c̨̠̫̣̳̦̪-͙̹̞̗͕͓͍1̱4̞̦ ̵̻͚c̝̟̘̼-̩̮̣̘1̷͖̮̹̤̹̝ͅ4͟ ͇̟͞
̩̗̕ć̩̫͓̙̰͍̻-̲͈̤̬̭̫1̶͔̪͈̰̭̟ͅ4̠̹̦̝͙ ͔c̠̣̟̝͔-̮͈͜ͅ1͇̕4̲̭̤̺͙̼̼ ̱͔͚͚c̵̩̦̺̺-̖̲̦̦1̭͍͔̞̱4̣͠ ̢̣̥̮̜̙c̨̠̫̣̳̦̪-͙̹̞̗͕͓͍1̱4̞̦ ̵̻͚c̝̟̘̼-̩̮̣̘1̷͖̮̹̤̹̝ͅ4͟ ͇̟͞
̩̗̕

If only he hadn't lied about it

Stupid cracker

> Just like how they fucked up Bill Clinton? Even if somehow this becomes perjury, nothing will happen.

Correct, like how they impeached Clinton. Let us hope they do the same to Trump.

do you have even a single fact to back that up

have republicans or your cucklord never lied?

after you answer that in your head, ask yourself: really?

Neither since those were done legally. Are you an anarchist or you just don't understand how treason works?

You fucking kikes aren't funny. Your memes are mundane and dull.

What is "Russia"? Some arbitrary, man made border? I thought those were just archaic social constructs?

REEEEEEE

>It's laughable that Marxist faggots

Stop reading after that, some of us have to stand up for a free market while you anti-western faggots spew your propaganda.

Shariablue doesn't exist. Maybe stop 'joking' and stick with facts.

REEEEEEE

пoдpaзyмeвaя y вac ecть фaкты

Praise Kek

Пepeвoдчик нe paбoтaл, вce этo былo бpeдoм.

epyндa

user, you're just making Russian nonsense words.

So what? Of course they support the guy who is at least neutral to Russia. It's like complaining about AIPAC influence and Trump's heavily jewish cabinet, which you neocohens don't have the balls to point out. Seeing Trump asskissing Bibi on national television is hilarious. A miniscule country in the middle east gets the red carpet treatment from the world superpower and nobody bats an eye but an "I hope we'll get somehow along with Russia" is outrageous.

зaпaздывaниe

CUCked? BTFOing your opposition so hard they reinvent the cold war to stop you is cucked? Okay ShariaGreen

Sounds bad user, need a better connection.

theres no investigation

shills btfo

If you're shilling for Trump, you're not good at it.

It's important to remember that the only reason Russia is even an issue right now is because the Democrats believe that they're responsible for exposing the corruption of their party. The Democrats are essentially upset about the fact that they were exposed. They believe that had their corruption not been leaked, that Hillary would've won the election. It's like Scooby Doo, "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.", but replace meddling kids with 'Russians'.

T.Ahmed Mehmet

t. Harambe Santos

We get it, Trump is everyone's bitch.

The investigation is crap that'll never go anywhere and he knows it, and he'll rub it in their dumbass faces when it's over that all their whining was for nothing and Sessions did nothing wrong.

user, the meetings weren't secretive at all. where are you getting your story from?

Oчeвиднo вы oтcтaлый

T.goatfucker

Your claiming Jeff Sessions spoke with Russian Ambassadors in open conversations, which is not what our intelligence agency is stating.

(((CNN))) and occupy democrats

Tы мoя cyкa

>Thanks for Correcting the record.1 Shekel has been deposited into your account

Дa, нe cмыcл. Я пpocтo oпyбликoвaть этo в кaчecтвe oтвeтa, пoкa нe яcнo гoвopить.