Tfw we are moments away from Trump getting impeached

>tfw we are moments away from Trump getting impeached.

Does anyone remember when the head of the DNC was fired after being caught colluding with the media and the Clinton campaign to make sure Hillary won the nomination? And then she was promptly hired by the Clinton campaign and still serves as a congresswoman.

Then the DNC replaced her with a woman who was employed by CNN and was caught giving the Clinton campaign debate questions.

Does anyone remember Obama giving the largest state sponsor of terrorism $1.7 BILLION IN CASH including a $400 million payment airlifted at night as a ransom payment to release 4 hostages?

But yeah people from the Trump campaign talked to someone from Russia.

>rare

Keep thinking he is the worst of what you are going to get from us. He is subadai and look what he has been able to do. Genghis is yet to come and you and your mothers and sisters will cry for trump before this is over.

I was going to make a witty comment, but
posted really shit comments, and now I feel like the thread has lost its potential.

Newfag, go back to r/The_Donald.

>16 more years of this shit

idiots been saying this since day 1 presidency. wont happen.

ra
re

You can talk all day about your neighbor's smelly droppings in the toilet and how they infiltrate your supposedly clean air. But that doesn't mean that everything coming out of your ass smells like vanilla roses.

>Using Red Hearing
>Two wrongs make a right

Also comparing DNC favoring one politician over the other isn't illegal.

Most Republicans backed Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio over Trump. But the people voted for Trump in the end.

The problem here is Trump most likely some agreement with Putin to Hack the DNC's Emails and Trump will uplift the sanctions Obongo placed on Russia. That right there is a crime and Drumpf should be impeached.

>But yeah people from the Trump campaign talked to someone from Russia.

allegedly.

Yes we are
Just heard breaking news trump once Frank some vodka that was made in RUSSIA

>Does anyone remember Obama giving the largest state sponsor of terrorism $1.7 BILLION IN CASH including a $400 million payment airlifted at night as a ransom payment to release 4 hostages?

I have no idea what you're talking about

Bump

RUSSIA didn't hack DNC emails. They were leaked by Seth Rich. Did you even read the Intel report? Cia- "There's no proof Russia did any hacking. But it sounds like something they would do"

>people from trump campaib

sessions was never part of the trump campain team. he was literally doing his job.

but yeah i remember that other stuff.

Put your hat back on Drumpfkin

But he's right, there's literally zero evidence that Russia hacked the DNC.
Why don't you put your tin hat back on.

>that flag
>nigger
>opinion discarded

I wonder how entertaining these threads will be 8 years down the line.

Why would a hacker(s) leave traces behind?

Actually, we are moments away from the arrest of the nigger and all of his supporters. They will all be executed before the end of March. Trump is about to give the order. The military and 50 million armed white men are backing him. The day of the rope is at hand...

You don't remember Obama paying Iran 400 million dollar ransom? Hsow new are you?

bump

OP is a nigger faggot

BUMP

This thing with Sessions is nonsense, I fully expect the Trump administration to put their foot down on this one. Sessions will not resign and this will blow over in about 2 weeks. Liberals will get BTFO and move on to the next "scandal" which again will fail. This will continue until Trump wins again in 2020 with ~500 electoral votes and the DNC is dissolved.

Fuck off, Neon Palestine.

>Can't prove something
>But it's true BECAUSE we can't prove it
Or, or, or, it's just bullshit.

>Trump getting impeached
does it mean he will no longer be orange?

Obama's a useless sack of shit.

Is Bahamas not a US state yet?

What traces