i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments March 2nd
>Palmyra liberated again
>Kurds cede territory northwest of Manbij all the way to Euphrates to Assad
>Syrian Army retakes Palmyra citadel from IS overlooking the ancient city of Palmyra
>SAA forces inside Qatari Royal Villa in Palmyra triangle, 3km to city
>SAA liberates the village of Jinah Saleh in E Aleppo, IS on the run
>Idlib court will prosecute all villagers who chanted support for Assad
>US to persuade EU partners to sanction Syria after Ru&China veto
>IS reppels rebel's offensive in SW Daraa
>SDF seized 60+ villages from IS in the countryside of Raqqa & DeZ
>IS leader Baghdadi allegedly orders retreat to Iraq mountains
>Iraqi army effectively cut last main exit road out of Mosul
>Christians kidnaped or assasinated in Egypt's N Sinai
>Kabul attack 1 dead, 35 wounded

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2q4W0oyHu98
i.imgur.com/vrv7gkE.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z7-rqNIAho
youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZlKikRp1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hamidiyah
hellasfrappe.blogspot.nl/2014/02/the-cretans-of-al-hamidiyah-in-syria.html
syrianmemorycollective.net/post/102842527184/the-above-is-a-short-documentary-about-the-cretan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Issam

What's this?

A new Oscar winning documentary on (((Netflix)))?

Wow I'm torn, should I watch this or "Dear White People"?

The fuck is this? I thought Kurds were supposed to be the good guys, not arab-hating ethnic cleansing nazis?????

Fucking reddit lied to me again wtf.

This is some nice american toast.
youtube.com/watch?v=2q4W0oyHu98

Watch it and tell us how full of blatant lies it is

Hey there Omar, whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do when we come for you?

WHY did you post this, Sup Forums will be pro-Kurd now

what have you done Maghrebi

I think his experience gave him that, but he had to have the experience; there was no way for him to be how he now is, and be president for the first time.

Assad won't really have much have much of a say in the matter. Rojava has its own army with tens of thousands of men and air support, he's in no position to try to tell them what to do. The only viable threat to Rojava is the Turkish Army, and as much as Erdogan hates the PKK, he won't take the political hit of an all-out invasion of Syria to get rid of them.

Got some more ATGM's and m16's for me?

Can any of you lads make a JUST edit for this

Trump just cut your funding, sorry.

Submit to secularism and join the SDF, otherwise, go suicide bomb a checkpoint for all I care, and please kill some Iranian puppets while you're at it.

All non-k*rd areas will be returned, one way or another.
Every inch.

iran doesnt really want kurds because they are USA puppet

>Assad won't really have much have much of a say in the matter. Rojava has its own army with tens of thousands of men and air support, he's in no position to try to tell them what to do. The only viable threat to Rojava is the Turkish Army, and as much as Erdogan hates the PKK, he won't take the political hit of an all-out invasion of Syria to get rid of them.
And this what I don't get. Why does Assad safeguard the kurds now?

Good.

>t. Turkish diaspora
Maybe go live in your home country instead of shitting up Europe? You have no place to speak when you're not even in your home country.

>Why does Assad safeguard the kurds now?
He has enough enemies, the k*rds will be dealt with later once the s*nni arabs have bent the knee.

Yes, but Iran's proxy, the Assad regime, doesn't have the military capacity to destroy them and Iran doesn't have the force projection or will to do it itself. Your country does.

They will not, and you can't do anything about it.

An attack on the SDF means losing influence in Hasakah and all presence in Qamishli. Which means they'd have no airfields in range of DeZ. Which means it would fall.

That's only a small part of it, really.

I'm not a t*rk, I'm Swedish. Sorry that facts gets you riled up, burger.

It was the case in Iraq, can't see how Syria will be any different.

>The fuck is this? I thought Kurds were supposed to be the good guys, not arab-hating ethnic cleansing nazis?????
Kurds are literally Israelis 2.0.

alawite area correlates to templar area hmm..
also. how did chechens and circassians end up in syria?

Priorities.

Syria always was and always will be a 4-way no matter what the current situation is. It's simply a matter of "which group is the greatest threat and requires my attention", and "which can I ignore for the moment". It's quite unprecedented in military history.

Isn't the T4 (and soon Palmyra) airbase in range?

if iran decides to destroy kurds, assad will declare them terrorists and turkey will join in the fray.

there you go, shit load of manpower and guns out of no where.

>Assad won't really have much have much of a say in the matter.
>CIA nigger is back
Hahaha

>Rojava is a thing now
Hahahaha

>Has its own army
Hahaha

>Air support
>Implying the USAF jets won't get shot down if they challenge Syria once terrorists from the interiror is cleaned out.
Hahaha.

American imperialists are really funny.

again
good luck to both sides
may many arabs die tonight

Donate to SouthFront u jews. How are they supposed to redpill anyone if it becomes pay per view?

Du är en turk nu. Och turk på burk smakar urk.

>Airstrikes on DeZ is launched from Qamishli
Burger education everyone

WOOOWOOP KURDS STILL GOING STRONG

GOAT FUCKERS ARE ALREADY "SMELLABLE" FROM THE RAQQA FRONT

THE KURDISH RESISTANCE IS READY TO TURN RAQQA INTO:

ROJAVA CLAY

S O O N
O
O
N

FUCK ARABS / ROACHES / ISIS

För helvete.

>if iran decides to destroy kurds, assad will declare them terrorists and turkey will join in the fray.
This is only a matter of time.

The key is to contain them now, then destroy later. It will be a Turkish-Iranian-Syrian operation with Iraq pretending to be neutral.

There's absolutely nothing an overstretched military like the US can do, the only places it can potentially operate out of are Israel and Jordan and those are too far.

The moment Turkey entered Syria, the Kurds knew they were fucked and are now trying to do damage control with Damascus.

Post during roachposting time please,i want to see the shitshow

Actually, the Peshmerga stated that they will refuse to withdraw from any areas they capture. This is why their involvement in Mosul was limited to the countryside, as allowing them to enter Mosul would put large parts of the city, populated by hundreds of thousands of Arabs, under Kurdish control.

The SDF is similar, except the SDF is a joint Arab-Kurd force and it will be mostly Arabs that attack Raqqa with US support. But like the Peshmerga, they will not hand their gains over to the regime.

how would you rate isis flag lads

is it as good as nazi germany as far as simplification and terror element?

>Belgium K*rd dispora
I can't wait to taste your tears when we begin to reach the end game.

>Palmyra Mar3
i.imgur.com/vrv7gkE.jpg

>SDF is join arab-kurd
stop right there Townsend scum

Yes, I speak fluent cuck.
Sweden is a Cuckslamic Republic now.

Yes. But:
1. The area is still vulnerable to Daesh counterattacks and possible sleeper cells.
2. The airfield isn't set up to take on a demanding military aircraft presence right now.
3. There are no aircraft to spare.
4. The supply lines would be extremely stretched and resupply would be dangerous and expensive.

why dont you guys use o?

>ayyraps will allow k*rds to rule them
kek

It wöuld be extremely painful

The Syrian/Russian air defences in Syria are not sufficient to stop the Americans you Putinist shill.

Danskjävel, tyst!

they are forcing arabs out of their towns they capture for a reason

för u

i meant our o. it want write it for some reason. the magic oe o

I really don't get you man. I really don't.

Apparently you are a reddit moderated ( an as yet indescribable form of cancer of extreme virulence ) and you contribute here. You probably contribute elsewhere too.

So you like the interaction, and you like the bureaucratic power ( assuming u are a reddit mod & || contributor ).

Yet for all the public service feelz you must derive from these activities you still construct highly leading, emotion appealing arguments that simply don't hold the water.

>Assad won't really have much have much of a say in the matter.

like wtf. are u saying he has no say? are u saying he has a little bit of a say? or is the use of 'really' and 'much' just filler and space making so no one notices your wet feet?

Do u have a source for this statement? Perhaps an analytical route to solution you care to share with us?

>Rojava has its own army with tens of thousands of men and air support, he's in no position to try to tell them what to do.

And this? WTF is this. So Rojava is more powerful than Assad? Is more powerful than SAA RUF & allies? Remember they have all committed to supporting assad until the whole of Syria is free of trouble.

And then the Turks. Yes, they have already undertaken an all out invasion of both Syria and Iraq. It's been Turkish in nature it is true, but that simply indicates that it is a foot in the door, and a seat at the table. But probably, any valuing of the
relative power-levels of the players in the Syrian theatre, the very best position the Kurds have is 3rd place.

And believe me, if u wanting to start a state of your own, especially one as risky as a Kurdistan, the last thing you want is to create a bunch of enemies.

Anyone can declare a state. And in law it is valid once declared. However, in order to survive it needs recognition. If a state does not have this, like the headchoppers, it stands the risk of being removed.

SO, do u only public service yourself so u can trumpet ur fantasies?

You caught me, I'm on his PsyOps team.

You mean o or œ?

The multi-ethnic k*rdistan "SDF" dream will die out once the jihadshits are removed from Syria and America stops paying the ayyrap mercenaries in SDF.

Jag heter Homo Peter

I don't know really. Maybe we want to be unique? Wouldn't have an issue using the oe really.

>unprecedented in military histor
bullshit.

>The moment Turkey entered Syria, the Kurds knew they were fucked and are now trying to do damage control with Damascus.

What the fuck are you talking shit about? The Kurds were already avoiding contact with the SAA from the moment those shit tier soldiers decided to escape their army bases in Northern Syria because they didn't want to die while defending a bunch of Kurds.

The damascus shit was already going on long before since they were cool with those stinky arabs still being able to hold control in a few streets back in Qamishlo

Yeah I'm quite busy with work atm AND MAKING GAINS IN THE GYM BUT NOT AT THE SAME RATE AS THE KURDS ARE MAKING IN SYRIA OFC LMAO

Sometimes im sitting in my car during traffic while wondering what propaganda those filthy roaches are spreading out in /sg/ during that moment

FUCK ROACHES

LONG LIVE THE KURDISH RESISTANCE

LETS DO THIS TRUMP!!!!

they are dominantly kurd anyways, arab members of SDF are meme, they are like 10% of total anyways.

most people claim kurds wont be able to capture raqqa though.

i know my names :^)

isis makes gta videos now?
wtf
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z7-rqNIAho

>end game

Yeah lol, you mean the ROJAVA FLAG waving in the skies, Assad getting cucked and trump being more than happy with his new USA STRONGHOLD

I CANT WAIT FOR THE END GAME

HOPEFULLY WE'LL STILL BE ABLE TO SEE PLENTY OF DEAD ROACHES

>But like the Peshmerga, they will not hand their gains over to the regime

they just handed over a huge swath of the territory they captured to the SAA. Hello? I saw the lights on, but it seems nobody is home...oh well

Why are kurds always so butthurt?

With the international support, i think k*rds will be able to take Raqqa. It won't be easy for them though.

What do you guys think of Syrian Warfare?
youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZlKikRp1g

see pol is censoring the magical o

im eating eggs and pork

There are no aircraft to spare. I mean the russians have withdrawn planes from the theatre twice because of falling demand....

proofs?

Because they've been buttfucked every single time someone says they'll help them. I'd be in pain too.

it's too complicated reeeeeeee

ROACH PROPAGANDA GAME ON FLEEK YOU FAT FUCK

Piskeflooooooooooo

>Actually, the Peshmerga stated that they will refuse to withdraw from any areas they capture
The Peshbedwetters sat there and did nothing as hordes of Shias entered Kirkuk.

They will do nothing when the SAA starts retaking positions without risking a total war which will destroy Kurds in Syria, Iran AND Turkey.

Iraq is out of reach sadly, because of a very well established US base in Irbil. The FOBs in Syria will be removed the moment a Deirezzour style "accident" is committed by the Syrian air force. US has no international justification for being inside Syria. It will be a repeat of Beirut 1983.

mosul proved that even if you have tanks and planes, its very costly to take big cities

That wasn't the peshmergas that gave away clay

that entirely depends on how much of the city you want to keep intact

>mfw it's real

Sup /sg/
did you know there is a town with Cretan Greek-speaking Muslims that are originally from Crete, in Syria?
Some Cretans became Muslim during the Ottoman conquest. Most of them left Crete during and after the Greco-Turkish war. Some of them settled in this coastal town al-Hamidiyah, near Tartous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hamidiyah
hellasfrappe.blogspot.nl/2014/02/the-cretans-of-al-hamidiyah-in-syria.html
syrianmemorycollective.net/post/102842527184/the-above-is-a-short-documentary-about-the-cretan

The more you know

>The Syrian/Russian air defences in Syria are not sufficient to stop the Americans you Putinist shill.
Hahahahahahaha

Stay in Canada fatboy. The air defenses are enough to wreck the entire deployed force by CENTCOM times 10.

US would have to pull its forces from Asia and Europe to seriously threaten Russia and Syria.

Common misconception, I am not in fact that mod, though he does have an oddly coincidental name.

It's really not hard.

Assad won't have any say, as I put it, because like Erdogan often does he's blowing a lot of hot air. He doesn't have the capability to retake Rojava; hell, the Turks would have trouble, and they have the largest army in the ME. Rojava is not more powerful than Assad, but it doesn't matter, especially so long as the Americans remain there.

The Russians don't care about the Kurds, and won't bother escalating with the Americans over it. The Iranians do, but the Iranians don't have the airpower to deploy like the Russians that would give them an advantage in combating them.

The only ones who could, in theory, both take Rojava and force the US to withdraw support would be Turkey, if they went full-on unco-operative and refused to refrain from an invasion; however, there's been no indications Erdogan plans to invade Rojava.

It's not hard to "get" me, actually. I want America to win. The reason people here get flustered is because I absolutely refuse to get on the Assad train.

well then if they were going to level the city, why did they care about training kurds anyways?

we are not talking about the peshmergas. we are talking about the syrian kurds

it's his words ' like the peshmerga, they'

u see the they?

Hide Kurdshit posters
Do not reply to Kurdshitposters
Do not post in Kurdshit threads

That's why they bombed Raqqa to pieces. So a new Mosul-gate wouldn't happen

HOPE THE KURDS WILL RAPE THOSE ISIS WHORES

WOMEN IN RAQQA ARE LUCKY FOR THE FACT IM NOT INVADING IT. FIRST THING ID INVADE WOULD BE THEIR PUSSIES

FUCK ARABS

I KNEW someone would say that, and ignore the context.

They did it to block the Turks from attacking them, not because they would have preferred to hand over the territory they paid for with blood to a regime they don't want to submit to.

you are talking as if americans will intervene if someone bombs the kurds, they wont

Same goes for ROACH DIASPORA SCUM

Be sure to screen cap Kurdish posts like this so when they start begging Arabs for support they all fuck their shit up.

checked. maybe im remembering it wrong but i remeber as a kid i watch tv and it showed ocalcuck on a helicopter with stuff on his face all humiliated.

And the thread quickly devolves into an ethnic and religious clusterfuck. Ironically mirroring the conflict we're supposed to be discussing.

Yeah, let's see if the tsfa or the roach airforce will have the balls to drop bombs on bases in Manbij where US/French troops are deployed kek

MY NIGGA TRUMP WOULD GEAR UP TO GET SOME ROACH MEAT GRINDING ACTION

You fucking wot?

The US military has a habit of...NOT closing bases.

The lack of international justification hasn't stopped them before.

Screeny this fuckface:

R O J A V A WILL OUTSTAND ALL ARAB VIOLENCE AFTER THE WAR

PKK WILL BE EVEN CRAZIER AFTER THE WAR

ASSAD WILL SPEAK A FEW KURDISH WORDS WHILE DEFENDING THE ROJAVA KURDS AFTER THE WAR

ERDOGAN WILL SHOOT HIMSELF AFTER THE WAR

FUCK ARABS / ROACHES / ISIS

They won't. You will never concede it, but I am telling you know, they won't. You've been swallowing far too much Putinist propaganda.

Yeah, they have a drone mod too

>He doesn't have the capability to retake Rojava
And he doesn't need to. All they need to do is seal up the border, and probably poke the kurds a bit with a stick around manbiji. Then you just wait and let them starve. A "state" that's cut in two, surrounded by nations that hate them, without access to the sea, without meaningful ressources or industry won't live long.

What are the kurds supposed to do without recognition of their neighbors? Self sufficient farming and leeching of western supplies for the poor suppressed minority? Their value for the US/the west lies within the influence they can have in post war syria. Going full retard for independence clashes with these goals.