A FUCKING LEAF GUIZ

A FUCKING LEAF GUIZ

srsly tho why our ppl gotta be so dumb sometimes. I feel like we never clear our house.

WHY GOD WHY????
why are leafs the most hated thing in the world??
we are one of the most liberal countries in the world and liberals still find a way to hate us..
why??

That's what war is for...
You wanted peace.

>White people

Americlaps, seriously, stop making us look bad.

At least she gives white people credit for our quest to make tasty food through conquering the globe. Much better than, White people don't know spices meme.

Dude what does the bay leaf even do? Its just a fucking leaf, how does it add flavor to an entire pot of food? What flavor does it add?

bitch they eradicated themselves
should have sailed across the Atlantic a few times to build up that immunity jub jub

Jokes on her, they're correct. You're not supposed to LEAVE THE BAYLEAF IN THE DISH AFTER IT'S BEEN COOKED. It's not like oregano etc, it's inedible.

You're not supposed to eat bay leaves

You take them out after cooking

Nobody likes a leaf.

Because we're still majority white

Laurus nobilis is an aromatic evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glossy leaves, native to the Mediterranean region. It is one of the plants used for bay leaf seasoning in cooking

Heh...

you are supposed to remove the bay leaf after cooking. Women confirmed for having no idea how to cook

It's kind of bitter, you definitely don't want to eat it. It's often use for the fragrance it adds to food.

That said, you're supposed to take that shit out after you're done cooking. I'd be pretty pissed if I got that shit left in in a restaurant.

>eating a bay leaf

Its hard to get the flavor out of dry ones without cooking it for quite a while if you use fresh there is a huge difference

Ouch

Its Chipotle. The food is supposed to be shit

Who cares? We don't have any minority dominating us like Americans do with spics and niggers

Also look at those aborigines numbers, it's impossible for them to have doubled in population it's just white liberals claiming to be natives

Why are white women so dumb?

So, this dumb cunt thinks white people don't know about one of the oldest cooking ingredients in Europe, because a couple of dumb millennials girls don't know what it is?

that trend has the white majority in canada decreasing by 3% every 5 years, that trend would have you minorities before the end of the century, just like in america and western europe

Does this look like a white person?

Because our government is now the fucking devil. Wake up!!!

S͈̝a̝͉̗̲̦ͅͅv̨̫̭̩̙̺͇e͕̤ ͉͎̟̫͖ú̟̞̟s̬̣̻̫̺͉͇ ̖̲̗̣̖̤̯fr͙͍͍͔̜̹o͙̤̩̥̭̪m̳ ̙͜ț͓h̰͚̥̻̠̗̞̀e͉͈̣͞s͓̪͕̗͉̕é̯̖̩̹̪̤ ̬̭̺͇̖̙m̖̹̬̼ọ̯̪̺̠̕n̮̬͇͓̮̞s̯͡t̻̜̫͓̳̞͢e̡̥̫͔ͅr͍͈̗̪̺s̶̗,͎͔ ͉̭̪̺̳͓̫f̠̹̺̠͓͖͜i͚͢g͙͟h̫͈̘̗̱t̹͈͚̩̤͡ ̣͕̳̱ạ̷̙̱͎̯̠g̢̞̠̭͖á̩͓̲͚̖̝̜i̶̝͉n̶̻̳͚̤̯̻̮s̺t̘̮͚̰̬ ̡̟͚̠̼͖̖̫t̟͍̲̟͉͉h́e͉̤̻̣͔͓ ͟d̝̞͍͍ͅo̮̳͖͞ͅc̨t̨͓͔̲o͕̫r͕̀'̕s̡̲̟͉͇͕ͅ ̖̫r̮̣̘͇̰͙ͅi̸̗g̮̲̪̹h͕̰̪̳̰̬t̙̟ ̫͔̺͔̭ͅt̲͈o̬̪̣̪̮͍ ̡͍k̛̮̳͕̫̱͕i͓͕̙l͇l͔̣̦͡.̷̦ ̭̖̙͈̥Pl̙͇ea̹̻ͅs̢̟̺e̬͟ ̀s̵̰̞͍͙͙ḁͅv̮͇̳͎e̗̮̠̮̻̘̺ ̟̤̝͎̗̦̱͠u͝s̳͉͇͈̩͖̕ ̦̫̭̭f̬̘͚̜̟r̤̣̖̱̤̹͢o̪m͇̜̞͘ ̨̬̙͚̫̠̰ͅc̹̘-ͅ1̫̼̫4,̛̲̩̗͔̠̼ ̺a̤̫͈̜s͓̬͙̯̭̮ș̡̹̟̰̺is͓͕̟̥̦̺̣t̩̭̘ed̷͓̤̭͓̺̮ͅ ͍͎̯̭͞s͈͍u̶̫͙͔̜i̶͓̯̰c̟̤̜i̤͓̜d̗e̝̞̕ ̤̫̱i̪̳͉͍̤͞s̬͈ ̨̜̻a̵̠ ̣g̫͕̘̱͍̟̕a̷̜̬͉t̵̻̗̘ͅe̷̦̯̼wa̳͇̖̻y ̦͞țo̺͖̮͉̭̝ ̖̯̹̰̜̜è̙̪̯͍̘͚v̪i͇l.̪

I don't care they're all in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal just nuke them and Canada will be 90% White again

Your cities are literally Chinese.

>4% Chinese
>YOURE CHINESE!!!!!!
In 2011 Toronto had 270 thousand Chinese compared to 280 thousand in 2006. Yeah so Chinese wow out of a total of 3 million people! Yup so Chinese wow

>white people
and not
>millenial females

These useless whores freak out when they see a bayleaf because they havent eaten anything but white meat chicken, cheese and carbs their entire life.

to be honest the average secluded dumbass white fuck would probably swallow it and thinks its leaf shaped candy or some shit

>women in 2017
How could you not know what a bay leaf is, I've been cooking since I was 10, Jesus Christ.

Because Americans weren't well educated in school.
They were raised to be fat, complacent consumers that would go along with whatever the globalist wanted to do.

>White women

Obviously it's because they can't cook. No one can fucking cook anymore
>Not putting 6 pounds of bay leaves in literally anything you make in a pot
>Not tasting your food

You're not supposed to take it out.

This, even in finland we know what the fuck Bay leaf is.

We call it Laakerinlehti. Pic related, its one of the best foods in world, Karjalanpaisti.

>Typing like a faggot
Kys

Inb4 trigged

Why do you hate spices?

Also,
>implying black people would do any different

I dont know where this "white people eat bland food" tumblr meme came from, every black person ive met in my life subsides on nothing but fast food and frozen pizzas. They wouldnt ever freak out at a bay leaf in their chipotle because chipotle is too weird and fancy for black people.

>laurels

What a bunch of retards lol. Its a condiment. It should not be eaten though and its there just for taste.

The Southerners of america eat squirrels and gumbo for fucks sake!

>Who cares? We don't have any minority dominating us like Americans do with spics and niggers
Says increasingly nervous man for 5th time this year

As opposed to minorities? Whites are more likely to know what it is, considering it's part of European cuisine.

>because they havent eaten anything but white meat chicken, cheese and carbs their entire life.
I think it's the opposite. They probably mostly eat "ethnic" food, and are incapable of recognizing traditional European herbs.

Vancouver is almost 50% Asian.

Drinking bovine nutrient fluid isn't normal.

White women are spoiled, they don't know how to cook. I guess you're right that fucking no one does anymore, but I'd be surprised if I saw a white woman fry eggs. I have no idea how the next few generations will even survive since their parents won't be able to feed them.

This is the generation that thinks gluton is toxic or "makes you gain weight". This is the generation that thinks "chemicals are bad, give me food without any chemicals in it".

"educação americana"

If I saw the movie Rocky, should I expect another white person to know the plot, just because I saw it?

The people tweeting about bay leaves obviously are not the same people who "eradicated entire populations for spices"...

your retards are just vocal

>white people don't know what spice is LOL
>WHY ARE THERE SPICES IN MY FUCKING FOOD

niggers everyone

No, thats not the case at all Lars. I have extensive experience with young american women as a 23 year old american. 90% of them are incredibly picky eaters who grew up on chicken nuggets and french fries. Come to think of it, the vast majority of my friends that are around my age are very picky. Most of them only started trying new foods in their 20's. My mom and grandma always cooked a wide variety of food so i was free from the fast food jew at a young age.

Im only being harsh because Im dead certain that they have chinese restaurants in their nation. The amount of alien crap that comes out of their kitchens is no match for this. This shouldnt be considered strange.

I never understood the concept of "soul food". It's mostly white food with some native American influences that's been battered and deep fried to the point where it only tastes like oil and salt. Then it's drowned in gravy, which is another European staple.
There are no African or black influences at all.

But on indo-european people it is.

>blacks invaded no where
>everything remains a mystery to them

pretty sure pic related has to be satire

Yes, all White people must be blamed for what some Spanish did 400 years

But not all Muslims for the constant terror attacks around the world every day