Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=aUWr-R6d6sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims prefer rape and other forms of violence

Who the fuck is named Mildred that isn't 60+ years old?

Good goy! We need more estrogen in our diets

how many involved niggers

>males are der stupid xd
>girl POWA
kys

How many were black?

Where is she getting these numbers? Also, statistically 50% of those shootings were by niggers.

its not rape if your paki loving mother consents to it

100% guaranteed Muslim Americans are less rapey than the American average

How many blacks?

I'll wait

how many are psycological unstable?
all of then
>guess we have a male problem :D

THE MEME WAR IS ON CUNTS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Wheres the proof of this dumbfuck alt right fake news asspull shit.

It's a nigger problem

muslims confirmed for not being men.

we have a non white male problem. i agree OP

>INVOLVED MALES

Woman shots a man
>involved a man
Woman shoots another woman
>policeMAN involved

To be fair most shooting are made by Male dindus

>Muslims don't cause many shootings
>therefore we should import hundreds of thousands of third-world muslims with values that are incompatible with western values and make a sport out of killing their daughters and wives whenever they step out of line

It's almost like the world creates vastly different experiences for its billions of inhabitants and there's no way that everything can be perfect.

>nothing happened at sandyhook

Gtfo Shariablue. There's a big difference between men settling their beefs and a religiously motivated master plan to exterminate western culture

Stop being retarded and get an original flag.

"American average" is a useless statistic because you are averaging two polar opposite populations. muds are more rapey than white but may not be as rapey as blacks idk the realy stats

What was it?

>998+2=998
Really makes one ponder

Accept only female refugees? Why would I be against this?

SHALL

Hi Sarah

But I own multiple guns and have a spotless criminal record.

NOT

wtf i hate males now

How many of the shooters were black?

how many were niggers. nigger problem maybe?

CANT ARGUE WITH THAT

I GUESS IM FEELIN THE BERN NOW

>San Bernadino
>Pulse Night club
>Boston bombings
>Chattanooga
>Minnesota Stabbings
>1,000+ terror plots uncovered by the FBI in the last 7 years
>All of fucking France

But Islam is a religion of peace.....

Also, fuck yourself you slant eyed pedo worshiping faggot.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Yes men are more violent

We are also bigger and stronger

We are more likely to be rich and philanthropic and more likely to be poor and in jail

Men are the extremes of humanity in all respects

Women are the comfy middle, the kind that don't make waves, the ones who play it safe, as they need to be to raise children

no way to tell whether or not they are muslim. stop pulling shit out of your fucking ass! shill kike

Mudslimes prefer bombs.

Women have the safety net of their own body, if desperate can just sell sex. Men either become homeless, steal, drugs or join gangs, so obvious they're going to be involved in more shootings. Stupid women thinks men and women life is exactly the same

Black males between the ages of 16-38 are ~3% of the population and commit 51% of murders.

Hundreds of violent protests since Donald Trump's announcement that he runs for president. All of them involved thousands of women. But yeah, must be a problem with democracy, not a problem with women.

>998 shootings since one that didn't actually take place
really gets the noggin joggin

mildred devora

What about the single mom terror?
youtube.com/watch?v=aUWr-R6d6sc
How many children either directly die or are permanently broken by single mothers?

why not both?

>998 men out of a few billion
>involved
Ok.

You can have both a Muslim problem with terrorist attacks and a general male problem with violence.

I REPEAT

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS RACIST FAKE NEWS ASSPULL SHIT

DO YOU SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH

Literally a hundred of these done every day on the eastern front by German soldiers.

Fuck you

962 people were killed and 1332 injured by Muslim extremists. How many people were killed by Christian extremists in the past 30 days?

fuck you.

How many casualties in those shootings? What about bombings? What about drive-thrus in France? Are we JUST counting gun shootings from an arbitrary date and only counting America? If we're talking about immigrant crime, why can't we look to other countries that have already taken in millions of this particular group?

nnnnnnnnigger problemmmm

Fuck you...

Fucking kill yourself

>retweeted by Trudy
What fucking decade are these people living in?

950 drug dealers shooting each other over 'turf' and stealing drugs.

I literally fucking linked you to the FBI Uniform Crime Report for murder from 2013 that shows roughly half of all murders were committed by niggers.

Stop being fucking dumb.

Don't shout faggot

>junglemonkey logic

Thanks blacks and spics, fuck you

You have a nigger problem to be more accurate

Your comic sucks, you fucking gook

They're trying to say it's a male problen and then just fucking threw in moslem from no where, with no references to the statistics. Literally not an argument.

Also I can't even fucking tell if that's a man or woman.

This

makes u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

these are fucking brilliant

You're my favorite poster in this thread.

das rayciss

Well what? Who gave birth to all 998? Thats right, women. Women are the problem. They keep breeding violent criminals.

>Without blacks, we only have 5-100 times more gun murders than civilised people with their black people

>45%, next highest is 18%

cops sure to love to lock up nogs for loitering

Suicides are accounted for (as crimes) in these statistics by the way.

suicides, more people, more guns

So it's more or less what everyone expected. Why is it that when such numbers are brought up (or when you say things like "Blacks are 13% of the population yet commit 51% of the crime"), people will say the vast bulk of the "crime" were "unjust arrests" and often cite weed.

>1% of the population
>2 of the deadliest shootings

Blanche liked this post

2 involved muslims 990 involved niggers and 6 involved human males

This. That is left out conveniently.

This

>shootings
Comparing mass shootings to mere shootings is disingenuous. Many of those shootings happen in Chicago and Detriot. Perhaps you're right, perhaps there is a problem with the black man.

HOLY SHIT she's racist. Black people can be moslem too.