This. So. Much

Gotta be honest, not trying to shill here but I don't see how Sup Forums can actually argue with this logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>George Cucklin
Not even once.

If you think this is smart and love your family more than a random African you've never met you're a hypocrite

We would be flinging shit living in caves without pride for our ancestors.
Pride just isn't about pumping your chest up on twitter. It's about upholding tradition and morals. About passing along what makes your people great.

Grow the fuck up and stop listening to comedians.

so when are you going to start protesting black pride events?

when were we protesting white pride events?

>Says national pride is bad.
>Only mentions white races.
What a fucking loser and a fucking coward.

huh?

how would african americans know what country their from? or even what tribe? because those lines drawn by the europeans sure as hell weren't there before.
the slaves that were brought here by white men were separated from their families, so they had to start new ones, most likely with other slaves from different tribes. How would you know exactly where you came from, other than a continent?

Except that's not the argument being made in your own OP. Basically you're just outing yourself as an obviously regressive leftist anti-white anti-intellectual double-digit-IQ shill.

wtf are you even talking about haha.
also that's not even an argument.
the right really is stupid

Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy:
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Example: Jews.

Shareblue you fail and you ruined the Clinton family.

>My ancestors built the society I live in
>I am proud to have their genes and predisposition to greatness within me.
Simple

>lol haha no argument ur dumb lol
Here's a hint buddy: if you want to be taken seriously, you should at least be consistent in your arguments. Allow me to spell it out for you since you're clearly a simpleton.

Carlin's argument
>you shouldn't take pride in something you have no control over, like your race

Your argument
>You shouldn't take pride in the country you came from. Taking pride in the fact that you're black is A-OK though because black isn't a country.

Maybe you should try to decide which one you're trying to argue first and make a new thread.

Btw, I have a master's in math. What's your degree?

>your're not supposed to be proud of and want to nurture and preserve what your ancestors fought for and built up for you

Well okay mister

>YOU HAVE NO HERITAGE

nice try CARLIN

Try being older than 15 and you might understand

i have a masters in math too.

Nice counterargument. Sage.

I guess we better start banning gay pride parades then.

Why should anyone be proud of their gayness? It's certainly not something that they worked to achieve. It's just something that they happen to be.