TRUMP JR. MET WITH RUSSIANS IN PARIS

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-jr-lingering-questions-meeting-pro-russia-group/story?id=45858839

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/alfresco/publication-pdfs/2000924-an-analysis-of-donald-trumps-revised-tax-plan.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the problem with this is?

>everyone is meeting with Russians
Holy shit suddenly I don't care about Obama giving millions in armaments to countries in the Mideast

saged

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

its over lads, we said this 5,8647 times before but this is it TRUMP STUMPED

What is wrong with meeting Russians?

THERE ARE LINGERING QUESTIONS GAYBOY CANT YOU READ

Wow, it's almost like the President who ran (and was elected) on a platform which included improved relations with Russia... has been working with groups which want to improve relations with Russia.

Who cares honestly. Obama funded ISIS and Hillary sold uranium to Russia. Every minute leftists arent getting baseball batted to the teeth feels like benevolent charity.

Remember that time Soris paid protestors set cars on fire and were jumping up and down on car hoods with mexican flags/burning US flags? You think I care about Putin? Lol

whataboutism

Contradicts continued and repeated denials by Trump and Moscow that there were meetings. That both parties are denying it and that it continues to be untrue, along with the timing of the discussions, is apparently what is causing such an uproar.

At this point Republicans would be favored by a quick investigation into this, thorough, to determine that everything was above board.
This is just going to keep dragging on. Better to speed it up.

I'm the Russian hacker that rigged the 2016 election.

Ask me anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Я pyccкий хaкep, кoтopый cфaльcифициpoвaл выбopы 2016 гoдa.

Cпpaшивaй o чeм yгoднo.

but hillarys emails!!!

>whataboutism
>Trump is controlled by the Russians
>We have no evidence, but what about the meetings????

>whataboutism

>derp durrr durple blurrp
Idiot. Podesta stayed on the board of directors with Joule Unlimited alongside various Russians with direct links to Putin himself, all the while having access to White House, and shilling his causes on capitol hill via his lobby group. Don't think I need to mention the Clintons ties to Russia, or China, for that matter. You people are such lying larpers. Literally all you say has one common property, which is deceit aimed at fooling the public into going along with your diabolical global schemes. Kys.

I had correspondence with Hillary about her private email server I hacked into and spoofed all of wikileaks released emails.

Turned her into an enemy of the state and circumvented all jewish owned mainstream media outlets by social engineering the master narrative.

We rigged the elections by painting Hillary as a bad dude and gave the American people the only remaining option. An orange puppet.

Joe McCarthy Simulator 2017: Infinite Salt edition

Y
O
U

L
O
S
T

L
O
S
E
R
S

yeah, the russians are our allies. we'd better be meeting with them. they're nationalists, christians, and not letting in hordes of animals in to fuck their country to death.

fake news

sage fake news threads

get rekt shareblue, no one here gives a fuck about liberal faggots

Are still a problem and were still wrong

So did the Obama administration lie too because Comey did there was no connection

Unfortunately. Every politician that has held a position in the US government has lied.

There's not an honest motherfucker out there that is running our government so they have to rely on international hackers and assassins to craft the master narrative.

Phear not, for I am the voodoo remover.

Lol, somebody's deflecting (and a bit butthurt).

>TRUMP JR. MET WITH RUSSIANS IN PARIS
At least the Trump family appreciates how important it is to keep their appointments with their Kremlin handlers.

>let's have better relations with russia
>campaign staff meets with russians
TRAITORS

#MediaLiesAgain

Trump just sold the House of Saud more weapons also

Breaking! Baron Trump meets with Russians.

T R U M P F A G S are retarded

BREAKING NEWS: RUSSIANS ARE EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING YOUR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW.

>10% flat tax hes said

There’s just one problem: Neither Trump’s tax plan (the one from the campaign; he hasn’t offered a new one as president) nor the Better Way plan from House Republicans, which could play just as an important role in shaping the tax reforms that Congress ultimately passes, is designed to primarily help the middle class. Only 6.6 percent of the cost of Trump's plan goes to cuts for the middle fifth of taxpayers, households making between $48,400 and $84,300 a year, according to the Tax Policy Center. By contrast, a whopping 47.3 percent goes to the top 1 percent, and nearly a quarter goes to the top 0.1 percent, all of whom make over $3.75 million a year.

To make matters worst, many middle-class families would actually see a tax hike under Trump’s campaign plan, as NYU professor Lily Batchelder has found. That’s because Trump wants to increase the bottom tax bracket from 10 percent to 12 percent, eliminate head-of-household filing status for single parents and other caregivers, and get rid of personal exemptions.

taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/alfresco/publication-pdfs/2000924-an-analysis-of-donald-trumps-revised-tax-plan.pdf

Lemme guess you are to young to remember Iran contra and South American contra scandals, they both started with this "nah we didn't talk to them, oh we met but didn't talk about much".

Im not saying they are guilty, but don't be so ignorant to ignore the possibility until it's been investigated

I'm becoming convinced that the only way to counterattack is to announce an investigation into the Obama administration's role in the 2014 overthrow of the Ukrainian government.

It's clear they've gone nuclear so Trump has nothing to lose by escalating.

cool comeback, shareblue

Go suck FSB cock, faggot

>whataboutism
the only ism of which i approve. nice coin if original, nice pass if not

So?

Alright I admit, I met with the Russians too

I will fight the Russians when they come for us, but treating them as some kind of all-controlling jew-like boogieman is insane (as in actually mentally ill)

And softening every position your country has had on Russia is retarded also, like Trump is doing

You arent in office though

Hillary Clinton refuses to believe she lost a fair match and the party has to tow the line.

!

>working for low rent FSB
>not colluding with god-tier GRU
Step your game up

>let me tell you about your country that i've never heard of

Mods please ban all Russian posters. I can't get caught up in this witch hunt

>trump removed anything mentioning Ukraine from the RNC
>sessions meets Russian during RNC

You have to be blind to not see anything there

He fired one of his cabinet members over that russian witch hunt. The other is on the chopping block. How far does this need to go?

Wait, isnt that what a snowflake would say? Need a safe space?

Jesus its like they ran out of children to sacrifice so now they're sacrificing each other.

What a time to be alive!

>THERE ARE LINGERING QUESTIONS
Such as?

Jr. is a mess

Surefire way to be an obstructionist.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

>Democrats spend the next 8 years constantly cooking up fake scandals to force Trump cabinet members to resign
>Completely forgets to actually try and stop any of his agenda.
All according to kekaku

Fake? One cabinet member has already been let go and the other has his head on the chopping block. How is that fake?

Who fucking cares

The investigation into Flynn found that he committed no wrongdoing, the House investigation into Sessions has already concluded the same.

The Left is literally lobbing baseless charges against everyone they can. I'm sure a month from now we'll be hearing all about how Mattis is conspiring with the Russians because he has a jogging partner named Ivan or some shit.

>be don jr.
>offered an unknown sum of over $50k to speak at a parisian dinner party
>get paid, get laid
>find out that the organizers were pro putin
>don't care lel cause money
>months later
>dad finds out about it
>suuuuuuuuper mad

wat do, /pol?

Hey DID commit wrong doing. Thats why he was let go. He lied to Pence about it and they canned his ass.

Source for Sessions? This was a story just from last night, thats some investigation.

Just make up some hate crimes of libtards attacking Russian cultural centers.

It's almost like our government ought to act diplomatically with world powers.

He met with Russian diplomats before Trump was in office, something Obama's own transition team did in 2008 before taking office. If you can tell me what he did wrong during those meetings, then you win. And, no, the virtue of him having the meetings in the first place doesn't count as wrongdoing. Go ahead. Explain away. What did he do during those meetings that negatively impacted our country, stability, or well being?

Holy shit he literally met with the Bogs.

Is this real life???

At issue was Flynn's contact with Moscow's ambassador to Washington. Flynn and the Russian appear to have discussed U.S. sanctions on Russia late last year, raising questions about whether he was freelancing on foreign policy while President Barack Obama was still in office and whether he misled Trump officials about the calls.

Russia Russia Russia

i hope drumpf family likes prison,they are going to have a looooong vacation there

I love this. All these spooky Russian stories the dying press is putting out.
What's next? Naming all the Russian ice cream vendors in the US because they are sleeper pedophile agents?

Trump is a Russian puppet doing whatever Daddy Vladimir tells him to. Cucked

Why would you think that posting the same thing over and over again would change the effect at some point?

Why would anyone get paid for this?

No one cares.

Give up shill

gtfo

>In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.

>The new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations, which are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. These include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches.

>The change means that far more officials will be searching through raw data. Essentially, the government is reducing the risk that the N.S.A. will fail to recognize that a piece of information would be valuable to another agency, but increasing the risk that officials will see private information about innocent people.

Why does everyone keep referring back to Obama? Hes not the president anymore and all you are doing is deflecting. We should be correcting what is wrong with the system on both sides of the isle. Dem or Rep

It can only be attributed to human error.

Hi, im Ivan. Pleasure to meet you.