Barry and his crew ain't going ANYwhere

Obama and his administration, aren't leaving D.C., aren't letting go of power and aren't accepting the new administration:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/02/valerie-jarrett-moves-obama-plot-against-trump-dc-mansion

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/valerie-jarrett-moves-into-obamas-new-house/

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2446-Belmont-Rd-NW_Washington_DC_20008_M61900-58318
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't this bordering on treason?

I thought those plotting against the US government were arrested for treason?

Trump should send the Seals in and slaughter everyone in there

This is treason. We could probably locate the house. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

It's a command center, it's not a house. They're probably coordinating and monitoring everything in the administration through contacts they still have there.

What do they mean won't 'let go'? Remove them.

there is something about her face..... :( it just triggers me

All the more reason to pay these people the same respect leftist protesters demonstrated by directly visiting residences. Didn't they march on Pence's house?

IRL protest his residence

Yeah.. she's got one of those faces

I agree. Have our own Negromaidan.

Eric Prince could get this done without getting caught.

It's not a residence, it's a terrorist safe house.

They are covering their tracks.
Expected the Shillary win
In full crooked Chicago politics mode.
Holy Shit, he won?!
We got to distract from what we've been doing

What happened to the peaceful transition of power? He kept praising himself for that and so did CNN

He will be. That is why Sessions isn't getting involved in that Russians nonsense. He is busy building his case against Obama and Soros. Guaranteed that by the end of 2017, Obama, Hillary, Holder, Lynch and Jarrett will face a firing squad. Hillary will become the first woman in the US executed for treason.

trumps lobbying eo wont stop this?

Trump is quickly realizing that he has no power whatsoever. Pretty satisfying!

She looks like she has burn victim skin

Why doesn't he name it "The Black House" and let people join the Alternate States of America through choice and live by two sets of laws determined by their political leaning.

That seems fair to me and none of this petty fighting that's going on now.

Get ready niggers. Barry is going back on the "campaign trail" with a healthy dose of "community organizing"...the tradition of President's stepping aside to their Libraries and charities is dead

...for the first time in U.S. history the former administration will actively attempt (using all it's powers gained during its 8 years in office) to damage the new administration..this is a terrible/dangerous precedent no matter what side you're on...

Obama really turned out to be a despicable fuck.

This isn't lobbying, it's treason.

>nigger steals America

WOW WHO'DA THUNK

Just joking.

she looks like an untrustworthy
annoying liberal cunt.

This, he really is exactly what the right-wing loonies said he was way back at the beginning. He really wants to just destroy everything.

I long for the day when we will see obama and his cohorts up against a wall, after being found guilty of high treason, facing seven rifles and a cheering crowd.

what a fucking nigger

Why are you joking?

She's another half nigger Obama gave power to in his administration.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2446-Belmont-Rd-NW_Washington_DC_20008_M61900-58318

2446 Belmont Road NW

I think there's a whole lot of Obama voters remorse these days.

Trump has control of the military, and the backing of 50 million armed citizens. Barry is going to die soon. They were wrong about everything, they failed at all of their attempts to overturn the election, and they will fail at this. They don't think that we will REALLY kill them. We know peaceful coexistence is impossible. We are just waiting for the spark...

Of course not. Somebody's got to run the pedo ring.

Me too, comrade.

No shit! This is the sort of thing that happens in some shit-tier country in Africa or some fucked up Banana republic..one side attempts to seize power back because they lost.

..and inB4 "omg faggot you think Obama is going to stage coup?"
-This is the US, we're much more subtle than coups..but the damage to the traditions of democracy will be done irregardless.

Hes going to hide away in embarrassment soon. Literally everything he "accomplished" is being exposed as a sham. Obamacare is the biggest disaster ever forced on the american people by the feds. Pelosi and Obama should be ashamed. Trump is completely erasing Obongo's legacy, and i love it.

Barry has the Pentagon, Alphabet Soup, Wall Street and a lot of money. The Deep State and the elites.

You're the communist revolutionary now.

Bring them up on charges of high treason and execute them on live television.

It's clear they are very scared of President Donald J. Trump. I hope the treasonous nigger, the treasonous cunt, and all of their goons get what's coming, because the neo-cons surely have no interest in bringing them down.

There could be legal action if he crosses the line, but no he would not be executed for bad mouthing Trump for 8 years. As for Hillary she'll most likely get away with it. She has been collecting other people's skeletons for decades. Even if she wasn't untouchable as was executed she would not be the first women.

This is exactly exactly exactly why Africa is so screwed up. This happens all the time there. They pat themselves on the back when a transition does not devolve to civil war.
But also, Obama's main contribution to the discourse was African tribalism. It was this idea that just like only a Tutsi can fairly judge a Tutsi, white people have nothing to say about blacks.

fuck off leaf, this doesn't concern you.

Who is Valerie Jarrett?

muslim brotherhood infiltrator and a top obama advisor

Came here to post this. Have a (you)

>the World's sole superpower balkanizing on my border doesn't concern me

just saw that interestingly enough she was born in Iran.

Obama knows he could be in serious shit if Trump can operate freely, get the public on his side by keeping promises and then start looking into what these lot have been up to.

Obviously his handlers are telling him that he better get his ass to work undermining Trump or they will sell him out to cover their own hides.

Don't mistake this Russian stuff for anything else than DESPERATION. They are clutching at straws because they have nothing of substance.

Who are the Jews behind him?

>Still no tax returns
>Still hasn't confirmed contacts with Russia
I don't know man, Trump kind of does this shit to himself, if he was completely transparent the whole investigation, questions and shit show would be over in a week. His constant denial of the subject really paints a bad picture of himself, and draws out the worst fears, when in likely hood it's just one or two more low level advisers in cahoots, finish investigation, fire them, done. Instead he's dragging it out - probably just baiting Democrats and distracting them from his bills and measures he wants no attention on - but the problem is the speculation keeps inflating. If the inflated speculation is true, that he actively worked with a foreign nation to get elected then it would dwarf any other scandal or act of treason. If that is the case - then Barry having some balls to face a illegitimate administration would be more than warranted.
That's a lot of fucking IF's but that's the other side to it. IF Trump did commit treason to get elected you would want someone to hold him accountable and kick his Russian ass out of our country. Because if it's true it's not like the Democrats could do shit about it. It's the same thing with Obama's birth certificate, imagine if they had concrete evidence he was a foreigner, that would had been huge. Now think if he was a couple months into his presidency and had a solid foot hold and the GOP couldn't do shit to remove him, I'd think it would be reasonable for Bush to put his pants on and kick him back to Kenya. Would you give Bush shit for removing a foreign invader from the whitehouse - or at least keeping a close eye on him and holding him accountable?

Ss'd

Now, heavy security, you know.

>Barry has the Pentagon, Alphabet Soup, Wall Street and a lot of money. The Deep State and the elites.
This is where things get interesting. The Pentagon is very pro-Trump after the appointment of Mattis. They were fed up with the feely approach the Obama administration had to war. The military is overwhelmingly Trump.

Alphabet soup is a different story, right now there are two factions in the intel community that are at odds. The faction against Trump is getting desperate which is why they are throwing down everything they can to delegitimize his administration. The Russian hackers narrative didn't stick, and it won't no matter how hard they try. Wall Street will be wall street. The'll put their best interests first when it comes out that the people they backed are child diddling faggots.

The biggest resistance Trump has is from the media. Without it the Deep State cannon't be effective in their attacks. This is why Steve Bannon scares the shit out of them because he called them out as the real opposition party. Bannon will take a chainsaw to leftist institutions in government and fall just short of hanging antifa activists in the streets.

It is only starting.

You can go on not knowing, the rest of us know.

what

^ this

The integrity of the court system is paramount.

this, plus this will be the banner in which dems will run in 2018. the russian plant narrative is why you should elect us again!! keep in mind dems just lost over 1000 governmental seats. They are definitely desperate

think you meant to say:
>you can go on shilling, the rest of us know

It is most definitely happening

Dems are just so done though.

Has got to the point where literally no one with a functioning brain would vote democrats into power.

All they do is racebait and try to destroy the country.

Oh, he will be. The only reason that they are not dead yet is that Trump is holding us back. We WILL kill that nigger. Trump is going to have Sessions exaggerate everything Obama does - the same way that the leftists exaggerate everything- and charge him with treason. They will come up with evidence proving that he was plotting to overthrow the government. He and his gang will be exterminated.

And the DNC is pissed about it. It's great - lat that narcissistic piece of shit splinter the party even more, and cement Trump's re-election in 4 years.

What is exactly is this Russian conspiracy that is being hidden? Do you think the they are all FSB puppets? Do you think for some reason a billionaire would take bribes from a foreign government during a PResidential campaign? What would they be coordinating?

wont stop them from desperately clawing at anything to recover power

just wear a mask and gloves and throw shit at his house or light fireworks and throw them over his shit fence

If you go back to the 60s, the elite were fixated on third world performers likely to develop early (notably Kenya, Iran, Indonesia and Brazil), and on locating (or "making") and then elevating people with pedigrees such that they would have one foot in the third world and one in the first. This idea goes back earlier. In a purer, whiter form, it's the original goal of the Rhodes Scholarship.
If the plan worked, the elite would have vassals in leadership positions who would effortlessly tend to reduce the likelihood of rebellion because of popular identification: observe black people imagining that a CIA asset mulatto Muslim from Hawaii, who pointed to Indonesia as his most formative home, was they boy.

Daily reminder Obama has secret service protection for you retards claiming you want to find his house.

yeah, the entire block has been shut down now

It's also important to know that they did the same thing to Ronald Reagan.

Please briefly review how that worked out when he was in a much more secure location.
And we're talking about a Maidan, we're talking about going in strength.

I'm not calling it for sure but this seems like a fucking pasta.

I dont understand what the thread suggests Obama is doing or trying to do. can someone explain to me?

I know brother, we have to fight them to the end and the battle is far from over, I just think that it's gone too far, the media has had to lie to beat Trump and that has ended up redpilling too many people. The longer Trump keeps going and the media keeps lying the more this happens.

Plus have things like Joe Rogan having AJ on which redpilled 100,000s of people.

So is Trump basically done at this point?

I think the message got across. He sure was windy, wasn't he?

I am fully OK with not seeing his taxes because they made these same accusations against Romney and when Romney finally showed them with no corruption on the books the media shifted the narrative too "duurrrrr look how rich this guy is there is no way a guy this rich gives a fuck about you".

Steve Bannon, if he wants to do something, seems to be taking his own sweet time.

Wall Street here the moment Trump said he's tearing Dodd Frank down everyone here became Maga although most were MAGA even before.

jarrett and obama are bother bilderbergers

All trump has to do is send out a tweet and I'm on my feet with all my weapons coming to kill the traitors.

Please trump, let us unleash on these scum.

No sense in moving away from all the free pizza.

pol is a board of peace

Not even close.

MA politicians are calling for his resignation.

checked.

virtually everything they say is the opposite with these people.
>trump is a fascist!
hillary ticks more boxes on that checklist than trump.
>we're the party of peace and love! trump is violent!
pays their protesters to be violent. pays people to post here suggesting we resort to violence.
>trump controls the media
their cabal /owns/ the media that trump somehow controls

And he'll ignore that.

It flat out is Treason.
I can't wait for the civil war Obama causes. So many libshits will be purged.

Tree of liberty needs refreshing, goys

It's amazing how much a black president has done to fuck this country up it's almost poetic. I think he was groomed to ruin this country though mostly because his past is such a mystery.

If you're not a bot, volunteer a guess as to why Obama would want to stay in the city that caused him so much stress, and have his old chief of staff move in with him.

see what affirmative action gets you?

Absolutely this. Dreams Of My Real Father. He has been groomed, he will fail, and he will die at the pitiless feet of a resurgent traditionalist young and strong gen z opponents.

Half black. He couldn't even get that right.

>traditionalist young and strong gen z opponents.
>muh redpilled gen z

Don't be stupid user.

dems will not accomplish anything. Trump will be president for the next 8 years

checked. Seriously, tax returns arent even a presidential requirement, only retards care to see them