What do you think about Romania?

What do you think about Romania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/veemonro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nordic brothhers

Nothingescu

Guccifer is cool. Sadly you faggots rather spend your time hacking creditcards instead of saving the world by hacking G30Rg3 S0Ro5

this
I like you guys
>t. daco-roman masterrace

thank you Hans

Fellow Vikings

Depends. It ranges from brother to gypsy.

Some of you are okay. Don't go to Bucharest tomorrow

Thanks tho I'm not Romanian by Ethnicity

>What do you think about Romania?

Nothing good

qt romanian girl

I dont like the way some Romanian people look at us either but they are cool

spring is coming. can't wait.

#not all romanians

Revive him by offering gipsy blood

I don't.

>I'm not Romanian by Ethnicity
atunci nu esti roman

>tfw from Hargitha which is 99% hungarian

I like Vee's youtube channel a lot. He's done several videos talking about how fucked Romanians are because of corruption, the EU, etc. Sounds pretty messed up.

Vee also regularly BTFOs trannies which is hilarious.

youtube.com/user/veemonro

>atunci nu esti roman
Sunt un bozgor din Hargitha

>Sunt un bozgor din Hargitha
harghita*

some explanation. Picture is Romanian city

that's a village dude

wallachia and dobrogea are ethnically bulgarian/south slavic

>wallachia and dobrogea are ethnically bulgarian/south slavic

Valahia was never slav dude, wtf are all americans stupid on this board?? Valahia is on the other side of Danube.

My parents were born there (Transyvanian Saxons).

You're gypsies in denial

Romanian gypsies suck, but romanian ppl here are generally cool

You are pure Ayran Romans.

I don't

>how did slavs and caucausians/urallians get to bulgaria then?
crossing the river niggy

well, drop the fucking burger and read a book, you can enter in Europe from Asia from 2 points on land.

Retarded country full of monkeys who thought that taking a bunch of shitty mountains would somehow make them richer. Today they spend their time calling everyone who shits on them either hungarian or bulgarian and their insult for such people is "bozgor". They also believe that because Romania has the bulk of uranium in Europe (besides Russia) that Romania could become a superpower. How they would achieve this beyond simply having uranium is never explained.

Also oddly they have the most gypsies in Europe and have the most outdoor shitting in Europe. Really makes you ponder.

big fan me, cant stand those bastards in hungary though, you should invade and destroy them all.

/top american education

I wonder how the fuck you can write in English..

I'm a Hungarian :(

>if you live in south romania you are slavic.

>Retarded country full of monkeys

thanks for red pilling us on burger land leroy

Is that you, soros?

they've done genetic research, you are wrong.

at least you have the decency to live in romania and pretend to be romanian

no, you did not pay attention to dates, 5 years of wars was nothing, we took 100 years of war with Rome

Even the most ghetto school is better than the average Romanian school you third world post-commie faggot

Ever notice how shitty countries and ultra-cucked countries like Romania and Sweden are always the ones who bring up shit like "55% white!" and "murricain education"? It's almost like they're deflecting from the fact that even with its faults America still kicks the shit out of their country.

no point to continue the discussion with you because you smell a nigger.. and you are a nigger..

They have to get rid of the gypsy problem. Well, they actually did it, sending all of them to Spain.

Even an American nigger is better than a Romanian.

fuck off nigger, you are a slave, you always been and you will always be.

>who is "they"
stop being a slav in denial, goddamn you cunts are just like balts or east finns,can you cunts stop stealing culture from hungarians as well

where I live its 99% Hungarian and most Romanians consider us scums

you invaded afghanistan.
does that mean afghans are americans?

stop being a brit in denial

i have actually driven through some of the hungarian towns/villages and they are quite nice, but almost indistinguishable from the Romanians to foreigners, the only give away is the kurtosh being sold by the road. always good btw.

yeah, i dunno, i like romania,but i hate budapest. and thats the only place ive been in hungary, so probably not a fair assessment of hungarians. capital cities are always full of shitbags

i really dislike budapest too but big cities tend to be shitholes

>>Sunt un bozgor din Hargitha
Provii din romanii maghiarizati si catolicizati cu forta de regatul maghiar.
Esti roman in negare, fa-ti un test adn 23andme si compara intre un roman si un ungur, ai sa imi dai dreptate.
Ai maxim 2-5% ADN asiatic, in functie de zona strabunicilor.

t. student la UBB

Nordic brothers unite

If I have enough money for it I'll look into a 23and me test

this.

their invented pseudo history is a fucking joke. real shithole.

some girls look okay amd transsylvania has nice parts tho

Who is a cutie ^-^

>their invented pseudo history is a fucking joke. real shithole.

yes, thanks for the red pill on israel

Honestly, I have a negative connotation with Romania but at the same time I can't tell you a single thing about them.

I guess I'm racist against Romania

I didn't like the beggars beating their kids desu.

Only eastern European that doesn't rape your ears.

eastern European language*

I think you faggots are partially responsible for the downfall of the EU, which was a pretty nice place before all you Slavic fucks joined

>you Slavic
no

60% butts in with his uninformed opinion, as always.

>referring to yourself as bozgor
Jesus Christ how can you be so cucked?
>muh Hungarians-are-magyarized-Romanians
You know, at least the Jews know their history is bullshit, but you fuckers actually believe garbage like this.

There were NO "Romanians" in Erdély or Pannonia when the Hungarians arrived. You're all descended from Bulgarian shepherds who fled the hills from oppressive rulers, either their own or the Turks. Your history is one long apology for the slow but steady theft of land that was not your own and never was. Gypsies might have darker skin but you are all cut from the same backstabbing, thieving cloth.

you burgers have fucked the eu completely, to be fair it makes sense from your overlords point of view to keep the eu totally fucked. israel gets its gimmes, your defense contractors continue the gravy train, and the war against russia continues in the european theatre. win win.

blaming the poorest people in europe for the results of world wide geo political corruption is kind of retarded, but look who im replying to. a recipient of a McEducation in burgerland

we are the puret people in europe.
you mad?

Lazy gtfo

Purest shit maybe. I'm not saying the Hungarians are any more or less "pure" but at least they have a history to look back upon, and don't have to make up a bunch of literal propaganda to justify their nation.

hungary is rightfully romanian clay

Romania is a French miscarriage from the PTSD of WWI.

I like being bozgor in romania truly amazing feeling!!

Fuck off you hunky faggot, you're literally two steps above the Romanians, the only thing between you are dogs and the Irish.

im romanian living in canada
after i finish my education and get some money i will come back make a family and invest into it

no way dude. romania stood against ottomans for hundreds of years and western europe sold us to russians and opened the border to ottoman progeny . all our battles against the turks wasted by a bunch of braindead entitled fucktards.

Lovely music 10/10 would befriend and ally against the Turk

Gypsy pussy is pretty good

Fucking gipsies

brits consider romanian women to be exotic / hot. britain shown to have highest iq in europe. as a romanian i personally see myself closer to asia especially china or japan or russia than to western europeans. i think of romanians as european asians. so i think brits are onto something.

True aryan master race

this pic comes to my mind instantly

imitation italian / spics. actually gypsies and turks.

also, back in college a pair of girls from romania wanted my dick, but i was a total beta fag. plus, they had this gay guy friend. would have probably raped me up the ass.

Hungarians and Romanians are bros now.

TURANED

>implying Serbia isn't full of gypsies

Lived there a year for work. Stray dog problem is heartbreaking, gypsies are annoying, but easily ignored. Too many Jersey Shore tier club faggots, chicks are hot, but golddiggers, and most do not age well (most likely due to how much most of them smoke)

Wifed one of your ladies up. Solid investment, would reccommend.

Fix your fucking corruption problems already! Had to pay extra (bribes) to get pretty much all paperwork done in a decent timeframe.

fucking love that image!