Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yA8fgaBSDUw
youtube.com/watch?v=71FVqLXQxLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Seems so.

Yes.
Also Australia.
But not the US since they're no longer white.

fuckin SAVED OP nice one

Yes, unfortunately

o fuk i am laffin

How about changing the text to "refugees welcome"?

It's so true to reality that I need to ask, is it shooped?

me on the beach

Why can't those shrimp dicks get their women to stop fucking poor people that barely speak the language?

of course its fucking shopped

>American education

True, now there are fat Mestizas and black women in the lineup as well, and the people on the ship live here.

Or Europe welcoming refugees.

Not really, refugees are worthless for the most part.
The Jews are trying but people love Whites too much, specially White men.

Not enough money bags lying on the beach.

Pretty sure he was being ironic lad

Yes.
youtu.be/yA8fgaBSDUw

Pretty much.

Don't say that like this picture is out of the realm of possibility. Have you seen the weekly Refugee Welcome marches and celebration. The European women put on their best "fuck me" out fits and start hugging and dancing on random mudshit men.

No. Eurowomen, even the ones virtuesignalling hard actually never date down unless they're old. Europe also has far less interracial marriages than Australia and USA and most of those marriages are oldfags with Phillipina and Thai wives

better pic

Not at all. Never seen a refugees here, same for most french. Calais was for some time a shithole but we have really few refugees here, absolutely not on Germany level
I don't know any women who would fuck those guys

Fuck off frogger. We stopped the boats.

Nope. Virtuesignalling=trying to impress their male peers with their kindness and political involvement. Don't believe me, make a dating profile in a Euro capital with a white pic, then with a black pic, then see how much response and interest you will get

>t. muhammed

Non-white here. Can confirm. Would die to defend western white culture and white people. Fuck mudslimes, spics, niggers, and (((them))).

I don't know about that. We get European backpackers here. I'm middle eastern and in my early 20's it was so easy, European girls love darker dudes. Maybe it's just the type of girls who go backpacking here.

I think you've got the mindset wrong too. Girls from middle class families and above date other races because wealth has little meaning to them. Everywhere you go in the world poor girls look to date up

Nobody gets married anymore fritzel because these bitches have half nigger babies

Fucking wog. You better be careful champ or I'm gonna break out my anti-terrorism fridge magnet to call you in.

>pek
kek

We barely have any niggers so I wouldn't know about Anglo-countries. I do know that racemixing is far more common there

...What's yer name, boy?

God damn Australia has such awesome slurs.

> jealous signalling

>I don't know any women whou would fuck those guys

Yeah I would totally say that if I was arab. I'm totally white, just being honest. Refugees are not that big of a problem in France, most of us don't even see them
Some associations of students go to help them and shit so I guess some of those girls would fuck them, but younger or older people don't care, it's juste some college bullshit

This.

Money and gibes bags on beech.
Also, free houses, and "Muslim Safe Zones"

A name I can't say because I live in a deep blue cuck land DC and am trying to keep my job to pay for grad school and to support my wife and future kid ...and pay mortgage.

But hey I'm behind enemy lines so if SHTF I'll be able to do more.

I'm a Veteran.
Every town we went to we would impregnate middle eastern women.
Go ahead and racemix,
Your pathetic, worthless little race is almost purged from the earth anyway.

>My wife
Is she white?

It's Arabs and other shitskins always pushing the meme here how much women, especially white blonde women aka a rare global target group, want their dick. The reality never lines up. That's not to say migrants aren't a problem. They shit up all living space around them, they drain states of gibsmedat, they steal, rob and rape a lot (they rape precisely so much because they're having" sexual emergencies" aka no one fucks them voluntarily)

heh

No. You guys need all the White women you can get man. Start making babies ASAP.

>impregnate middle eastern women.
you mean rape

A man's chances of getting raped increase tenfold if he enlists in the US military. Imagine what you fucks must be doing to the natives.

French personnel were caught running a child rape ring. I imagine you're worse.

yes

>what 'straya looks like to the rest of the world
Oh fuck, I guess I can't shit on 'straya this time around. You win this round, 'roos. Good on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=71FVqLXQxLE

We're getting rid of scum who decide to racemix and invade.
Having your warriors leave the homeland was not a good idea.
If you lack pride, prepare to be destroyed.
You're alright in my book.
Just remember to have pride in yourself as well.

How Europe looks like to Europeans and refugees

it's quite depressing as well, aside from the obvious, but personal

>women want Chad Thundercock
>women want a fucking smelly refugeee

You can only believe one of those. Even though you're still wrong.

good goyim

Yeah most girl really do prefer white guys. I went to a 95% white school and the only black guys was the last virgin one
Only white trash do racemix, and it's just because they live with lots of arabs so most of their friends happen to be like that

Refugees did shit up in Calais, that's true but I have a hard time believing they are animals. Arabs who aren't migrants are pretty nice people, why would those one be totally different ?

I'm mixed man. Half Spain have North Indian. As far as I'm concerned I'm a proud American. Part of that is defending those who made it and the West strong.

This. It's just your insecurities

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with cuckoldry?
It's disgusting.

Lol what a KEK

Why are their butts Swedish?

Most Eurocucks seem to be oblivious or completely blind to the ficki ficki rapeugee epidemic. It must be that thoughtpolice state which forces you to think a certain way that Libtards were trying so hard to install here until Trump came in and crashed everything they were building.

Yes sadly

Is Australia currently "full" or would they accept a white hispanic engineer? I'm looking for a white country with lots of wilderness to hunt and fish

Those poor people shouldn't be there in the first place. If they're in your country, you're already fucked, because women will just follow their nature (fuck foreign men because their brains subconsciously associate them with conquerors, aka winners, even if they're actually ugly losers).

Sure you did lol. How dumb do you have to be to think this is half believable. Especially starting with "I'm a veteran". Enjoy life long virginity COD larper lmao

You think the Jews want us to spread our Aryan genes?
The Army is conservative.
What Jews want is a submissive little Cuck country like Canada. Not the fucking President of the United States exposing what's going on in Sweden.
Thank you.It's good to have an identity you can be proud of. Mt. Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Monument are things that should inspire us.

pretty much
and this is why the boats keep coming
we just need to show an ounce of strength

if I'm not mistaken it's the USA government full of Jews with a Jewish wannabe president. Jews don't want a Canada they want a delusional country like the USA who think they're great but actually subsidising Israel financially and protecting them military and sending their soldiers to die for Israel. USA and the Republican Party is the best thing israel could ever hope for and it's backed by retarded delusional redcaps that think they're doing good for the white race.

What goes around comes around.
You rape our women and we rape yours.
Except that yours can't get abortions.
Say goodbye to your savage monkey race.
Not like you have any pride anyway.

Nardinamouk ! Ji soui dimasqué!

Even so, Arabs are fucked.
I'd take the Jews over your people any day.
Pretty sure the Jewish agenda is to fuck over Arabs and Blacks so they can be even more comfy while taking your ancestral homelands for the sake of oil and riches.
Yet you run away like a little coward and let it happen.
What a little bitch. Arabs will be gone before the turn of the century, mark my words.

'travellers' are generally green/left voters

Except large scale rapes and particularly rapebabies on the part of us soldiers never happened or we would have heard about it already. Particularly from the Muslim side.

In actuality you're just upset that a million Muslim men enter Europe every year into the homeland of whites and there is nothing you can do about it. They aren't even my countrymen but are North Africans Arabs and Pakistanis, the rapiest of all Muslims. Eat shit lmao

I'm not Arab you stupid nigger ;)

Middle Eastern, Arab, same shit.
White women like civilized men, which are not Muslim men. This is why they rape.
You think the muslims are in a place to say anything about when we liberate them? Fuck no, they are just happy to not have their heads cut off or a oil tycoon take their wives/daughters, once we slaughter them or some other arms dealer we are free to impregnate as many of them as we want. During a skirmish most of the men are killed anyway and they are happy to take our seed cause they don't want to see anymore heads get cut off with fucking swords.

Do white Merkans really rape hairy sandmonkeys lmao. Just go to any non-Muslim 3rd world countries and you'll get an immediate white god bonus even if you're a beta. And Asians and Latinas aren't actually ugly unlike sandniggers

top kek saved

It's for the sake of purging the non-believers.

I live north of Baltimore, feel your pain.

This is your pol tier education. Reality is most of the rapey Muslims come from the same handful of countries. It's not an issue in mine.

Secondly. I think you don't understand women fundamentally. If you were right then there wouldn't be mixed relationships to begin with. someone women prefer Nordic features but a lot don't. Being tall and hygienic is 90% of it anyway. It helps going to gym and being fit. I said it before but when I was in my 20's I did fine with European backpackers.

You don't understand the Muslim world which is why you're treating it as a monolith. It's got its problems but you're just Sup Forumsluted with some bad info

>year 12027
>thinking assimilation doesn't work because old milenium governments/societies are doing it wrong
>falling for fear mongering bulshit that puts billionaires in power to masturbate their egos

Sounds like you have some sort of bias and will benefit from defending dirty sand monkeys somehow.
And your doing well with European backpackers is much less believable than Whites once again, impregnating the native females.
Why do you think so many White men join the Army?
To impregnate non-White women.

>year 12017

You have to go Outback, mate.

LOL what a LEAF

I don't have a bias there are things I like and don't like about everyone. Big issue between middle easterners and Europeans is that the way European girls dress only sluts and prostitutes dress like this there. To an uneducated middle easterner girls dressing like this smiling him are the same girls he would fuck easy. Mix into that that there are a lot of actual rapists fleeing to Europe to escape crimes they committed at home and you get a lot of incidents.

Again, pretending that us soldiers are raping muslim women won't work. And I'm starting to think you're just projecting your own rape fantasies. You fucking paki

>Only sluts and prostitutes
Sluts are prostitutes are stoned in the middle east fucktard. Go fuck a goat in your cuckhut while we enjoy the spoils of war.

>American education

Sluts and prostitutes are everywhere in every country in every village

Girls that get stoned are rare and normal happen in some tribal village

>Girls that get stoned are rare and normal
So is it rare or normal?
Get your story straight faggot!
Middle Easterners wouldn't be flooding to Western countries(like you, you little cuck) if the middle east was inhabitable.

Those kinds of people are really only on the east coast tho.
The majority of most states is white even if a large portion is non white because of a few east states.
I love the Asian hunnies here in Washington tho.

Typo. Should say "normally" do the sentence is normally happens in tribal villages.

Adultery and sex before marriage happens in Middle East a lot. Some Saudi gets get their hymen restitched before marriage. Back in the 70's some Saudi men used to get their wives pussies stitched up so they couldn't cheat on them while they went on holiday. So these women would cheat on them through anal sex. I know this because I met a woman who was in a harem in the 70's.

I think what he means is that it doesn't happen everywhere, and where it happens it is part of their culture. I don't say it's right, neither genital mutilation, or scarification when a boy be comes a man, but it is part of some cultures.

People "flood" the western countries because it supposedly offers them a better life, for what they see as a better life, usually work and get money. Like the Irish, german, scots wanted when they migrated to the us to start a new life, and slowly were assimilated and forgot about their old culture, creating a new one

our drawbridge is about to get lifted

die well euro cucks!

See
the Irish, Germans, and Scots didn't do this shit, what the fuck.

I thought they were Ukrainian

>implying italian "wooden cunts" would spread their legs so easily for anyone
Unless they're from Naples, but Neapolitan girls are STD carriers so it's a win-win.

What the fuck, france
Care to explain

Not here