Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with us...

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with us? It is like you guys need our lives to be shit so you can rest easy and live in peace.
>inb4 liveleak
that just make it worse, I mean you guys literally need to search edgy videos to """prove"""" how shit our lives are

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lZoPomy0OvIKFKeEtuEaKA/country/BR/
youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No we really don't

Because Brazil is shit and is basically the Democrat endgame, no guns, recemixed population, left wing parties in control, etc.

It was the Republic that made this country so shit
Pedro II did nothing wrong

You last Emperor made the mistake of letting these idiots take over

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lZoPomy0OvIKFKeEtuEaKA/country/BR/

Stop replying to monkey slide threads.

he kinda wanted it to happen, because he was against slavery, the leader of the republican movement was his friend, and the successor of the royal family was her daughter which married a french asshole that was hated brazil-wide

This pretty much, it's the end result of a low-IQ race mixed uprooted society where leftism takes hold.

We're not.

You're obsessed with pol.

Brazil is proof that miscegenation and open borders is a disaster and ethnic nationalism is the true path to happiness.

Nobody cares about us here.

You'll never see someone making a thread about how shit Brazil is.

>purge threads everywhere last month
m8, we are pretty much popular here on Sup Forums

You've got no idea what does "obsession with us" mean. But IRL.

It was the masons

Satania is the best

>obsessed with us
We never even think about you

Because it was a unusual "event".

There would be the same reactions if this happened on Mexico or Italy

IRL normies love us, it just Sup Forums that need us to be shit

HAPPENINGS are popular. No one here gives a fuck about your country.

this
what's with brazil oh its a big faggotfilled papist crimocracy known for the biggest river of shit in south america
no need to concern with brazil
it is just another shitty catholic pestilence calling itself a country

if no one truly did our happening wouldn't matter my friend. If anything I saw Americans thrilled with the possibility of a purge going on, when most BRs didnt give a shit

>obsessed with huehues

We literally only remember you exist when you post

you guys even sabotaged our space program and spied our former president while backing the impeachment, because the opposition was aligned to the democratic party

Fact: brazilians are the most powerful race in the world

>being this paranoid

HUEHEUEHEUEHUE

Post more of this loli

he didn't have a child was the problem if I recall.

restoration now

Proof and facts area white male social construct. Post with your feelings.

>Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with us?
I am pretty sure they're not. Possibly a bias because you're directly affected but as a third party I can tell you that you aren't mentioned more often or given more shit than other people here.

There are some quite negative memes about your place, user, sure, but so are about most of them. You may be kinda overreacting.

you obviously don't live in a big city. I live around Porto Alegre and it's an absolute shithole. Everybody I know has already been robbed/mugged before or knows someone who was

I want to breed Kuruminha with my BWC(Big White Cock)

Every Brazilian in Ireland has stories about guns being pointed at them. Their Facebook posts consist of the worst of Irish weather with "still better than Brazil".

None of that, OP is a faggot that keeps making threads about Brazil being a good country using the same image.
She's best girl, have a (You) user

Back when I had an online penpal from Rio, she said something to that effect as well. She's from Rio de Janeiro. Is it really that bad?

I'll admit I love seeing your cops gun down niggers
other than that your country is shit

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

this is by far brazil's biggest problem. brazilian security is crumbling right now and the people who can do something about it sit with their thumbs up their asses and demanding payments to convicts because jails aren't comfy enough. it's probably better to be jailed here than to be free

Googled around to learn who that character is, found this nice cosplay pic. She's a qt. Enjoy.

and? If the fact that you got robbed literally makes you want to leave the country or become a selfhater it just shows how much of a pathetic person you are

You aren't white and nobody even thinks about your country until you post a thread which really shows your 61 IQ

I've literally never seen a Brazil thread that wasn't started by a Brazilian. Not memeing, just an honest observation

Be silent in the presence of your betters

go back to samba monkey

we do it out of shame

the americas was founded by western europe hands

britain,france,portugal,spain...........

while anglo lands up north worked out well..south america has failed

its a shithole from mexico to the argies

we mock you because deep down europe is ashamed of its failing

Why thank you

>worked out well
>one is literally a globalist shill that is selling their people for globalists
>the other one is literally so autistic that ia giving up their global hegemony because it cant handle brown people

its funny that your kind are the ones sneaking in to the west and no one other than criminals fleeing sneak into your lands......

yes, because we want money but not your culture, and we actually impose our own culture into the US and Canada to the point of triggering the local population to build a 20 billion dollar wall

>Brazil is Mexico
1 pão com mortadela has been deposited in your account

>Denzel, konoyaro!! How dare you kill my underlings and steal all my coke, I will show you the face of true evil!!
>I'm too powerful now Da Silva, I have gathered powers beyond you imagination, upon tireless training I will finally show you the face of true Justice!! Feel the cold steel of me SWORD!!
> He-He's FAST!
> I will not be defeated by this kozou!!!!
*slashes enemy in half*
> You were a fierce opponent, but your bullets were no match for my katana. Finally I can bring peace to my Favela.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s

Kill yourself sub human scum.