Libertarians don't want to abolish government, we just want a very limited government...

Libertarians don't want to abolish government, we just want a very limited government. What we need is a flat income tax of 10%. No deductions, no progressive tax brackets, just 10% for every individual. The role of government will be to find some way to provide the most basic, core services with this money.

Pretty much what republicans always CLAIM to be about.

2% and it should be voluntary

now try to convince 50%+1 of the population about this and find a suitable person to lead the way

>What we need is a flat income tax of 10%. No deductions, no progressive tax brackets, just 10% for every individual.

Why the hell wold this be good?

I'll take Libertarians seriously when they make taxation voluntary.

>Libertarians don't want to abolish government

> we just want a very limited government

but that's wrong. get your story straight ancaps and come back then.

What a complete kike you are, then. The value of a progressive income tax system lies not in its ability to "punish" the rich but as a system for economic stability.

If you knew anything about economics, you autistic bag of shit, you would know that PIT flattens the economic growth cycle, meaning that depressions are less pronounced, are less harmful. This is because in times of low economic growth, income inequality is widened, and as a result taxing the rich yield more money for the government which can be used via Keynesian routes to stimulate the economy.

In other words, you are a complete negro who has no sense of reality. And this is coming from a fellow libertyfag.

The reality all of the minarchist type libertarians such as yourself come to accept is that you can't have such a system and a democracy at the same time.
It's why we have so many Pinochet worshipping fags here

Well, you could always go completely off-grid.

STFU u filthy ass leaf, dont confuse libertarians with minarchists. Fucking retard, KYS.

I want my married gays to be able to defend their marijuana plants with guns.

The government as a rule should stay out of basically every issue, which is what the constitution was mostly written for. The 1st amendment means you can say whatever you like, and the government will stay the hell out of your way. The 2nd amendment means you can have guns, and the government will stay the hell out of your way. Whether it's trade, weed, abortion, employment or free speech, people should be able to make their own decisions and have as little (preferably no) intervention from the government.

They should take a flat tax to take care of a few things like defense and international relations, which raises the question OP, why 10%? Why not 1%, or 5% or 20%?

I would like that. It would lower my tax rate by 16% and I'm fucking lower middle class.

Anarcho-capitalism =/= libertarianism, idiot.

>Australian
>posting in thread created by a Leaf
>referencing the US constitution

Yeah you fucking retard but libertarians are against the goverment too. What this leaf nigger Is referencing to minarchists.

You are just as bad as a liberal. Your ideology is untenable, like all ideologies. The only solution is realpolitik pragmatism.

Your picture is also gay as fuck, and so are you.

You have to go back.

>>>reddit>>>

Libertarianism is a good ideological starting point, but it also becomes quite utopian and antithetical to human nature when taken to it's logical conclusions.

>thinking anyone gives a shit about what Canada does
You're going to be under a caliphate soon enough anyway just do whatever you want.

>claim to be libertarian
>saying we need an income tax

go back to sucking bernie's dick on reddit

Bullshit. We DO want to abolish the government. We want to abolish ALL forms of taxation. Libertarianism is grounded on the NAP, property rights, and self-ownership. The government is a violation of all of those things.

That's the point, most of us libertarians are minarchists rather than hardline ideologues.