Alt-Right deserves painful death

Americans used to kill nazis, not take over the white house.

"So much from the tolerant left" you keep saying, well I'm not tolerant. I want all nazis/alt-right to burn in a hell fire.

Your neo-reactionary bullshit will end soon and you'll all go back to complaining about tfw no gf and crying while masturbating.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Neoreactionary_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're an uneducated dolt. Neck yourself, traitor.

Those are a lot of big words there kiddo.

I want to kill nazis and the stupid racist nationalists on this board, too. Only good racist is a dead racist.

>neo-reactionary
Explain to me the difference between a reactionary and a "neo-reactionary".
>inb4 "1 post by this ID".

>reddit

>1 post by this ID
Time to watch the new faggots get trolled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment

If you're movement is literally referred to as "The Dark Enlightenment", you're admitting you're a fucking retard.

keep LARPing fag, meanwhile the right is being pushed closer and closer to Pinochet 2: electric boogaloo

I was on Sup Forums about 6 years ago all the time and gave up on it when I grew up, I'm just here to let you faggots know that you're movement is dying right before your eyes and I can't wait to bash you're fucking teeth in.

WHAT is the alt right?

antifa is literally genetic trash groupthink.

Low IQ, low T, weak, effeminate manlets who can't grasp the most basic attributes of political realism, yet, chooses to be politically active. Sad!

Leftys can suck my dick, desu

Piece of shit fascist deserved it

Opposing commies is an actual American tradition unlike going to war against a country for geopolitical motives. Antifa are physically and mentally weak with below average IQs on top of being ugly as sin. Impulsive, irrational animals they are - basically subhumans. It's you who deserves slow and painful death. It won't be much longer than a couple decades max until commie cucks are hunted down like animals and I'll be the first to sign up to slice up commie subhumans. You will drown in your own filthy blood.

LARPing 1930's Germany

rightys want your entire people to fall you fucking stupid Brazilian

Still though, what's the difference between a reactionary and a neo-reactionary? The article gives no answer.

Your country is literally the definition of physical weakness and being a huge pussy.

No, we don't really think of them at all.

Real Nazis were real killers. Those teddy bears you fear are not, you're just a pussy.

You'll do nothing

They both want to "go back to the way things were" but for reactionaries thats mostly just no gay marriage and blacks dont deserve rights, for neo-reactionaires they want feudalism and shit. It's reactionary but worse

>50 Antifa attack 12 unarmed men with weapons
>8 Antifa end up in the ER, stabbed with their own knives

How do you fuck up that badly

>i'm an old faggot
>Sup Forums is alt right! i will bash you faggots
>if you win elections you lose.
LMAOOO

>My disdain for commies growd stronger every day

But Switzerland will still be here, long after everything you believe in and everything you've ever built has been turned to dust.

Really makes you think.

Come at me, bro.

I want to try some boipucci and since OP is a faggot he might be the one.
" DJ Turn it Up"

You're being a bit xenophobic right now...doesn't seem to quite line up with your supposed values, does it?

Even if this is a bait, commies WILL drown in their own blood and die a miserable death.

you're alt right because your high school crush fucked blackies on the regular in high school and laughed in your face when you showed her your anime collection next to the buses after class one day. Believe me, people are laughing at you.

If Sup Forums consists almost entirely of ironic shitposting, is it really ironic anymore?

A waifu a day keeps /leftypol/ away

I doubt it man, you can bitch all you want but you left-wing tards were right about one thing: this past election WAS a right wing coup, and now the far-right controls the White House, Supreme Court, senate, house, and 2/3 state legislatures.

So yes, we can jerk off and complains about >tfw no gf. Cause the government is doing it for us. You can rebel against speakers at Berkeley, bitch and moan on the internet, but you lost incredibly in November, and will continue to do so.

Until ICE deports you or the national guard kills you,

>tfw no gf

Do it then faggot, step up to the plate

This guy sounds serious.

All of you trash cans better watch your backs.

neo-reactionary is kind of a dumb phrase when it's simply reactionaries who are tired of you being a piece of shit.

That would be a bit harsh, they are all just kids. A spanking from mommy is all they need.

Mister you sound retarded

>you're alt right!
jesus christ you're a mess OP if you want to fight nazis the just dox yourself we can take care of the rest or are you a pussy?

That's not what those terms mean.

ww2 vets didn't fight to let communists take over our country. the ONLY reason we fought germany was to stop the communists from taking over yurop

behold the b00bs of sage

"spelling errors make me right hurrrrrrr"

fucking neckbeard

lol the men who actually killed nazis in ww2 would've been considered nazis now to those nutters.
dropping napalm on communists used to be an american tradition too ;)

i'm certain that whats happen to you

Hey Jason.

Good luck getting real men to fight alongside you for tranny rights and diversity. Enjoy your future rope, commie fag.

Fun LARP, thanks.

says the neckbeard

The more you hate us, the stronger we get.

Remember your bitch-ass rants here when your lying naked in the streets in a pool of your own blood with both of your achilles tendons slit, begging for us to spare you and kill your family instead.

We know how to break people. You do not. This is why you will fail.

>neo-reactionary

Way to make up buzzwords kid. I take it that you're a psuedo-classical-neo-anti-fascist?

Being a reactionary has nothing to do with your place on the political spectrum; it just means you're trying to return the society to some previous state, usually in reaction to some rapid change: they're generally considered to be extremists. What you describe as "neo-reactionary" just sounds like a particularly extremist kind of reactionary.
I just looked through all four of my political science textbooks: neo-reactionary doesn't show up even once in any of them.
Also, who the fuck here unironically wants feudalism?

When will you start? I am so eager for news about burgers who shot aggressive commie filth, but you subhuman kike thralls just keep only shitposting on anime forum.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Neoreactionary_movement

try to argue back to this reply and you're the definition of a stubborn asshole.

neo-reactionaries are those weird monarchists or whatever.

here in Finland we have a tradition of killing commies

big talk for 400 pound tendie addict

>projecting this hard
ok bud

This.
I've been a PoliSci major for two years now, and I've taken every high level politics course in high school. This is the first time I've ever heard of a neo-reactionary. It's even moar absurd than "alt-right".

When an illegal immigrant posts to twitter saying stupid shit like "deport this Drumpf"... Sup Forums forwards the post to ICE and then that person gets deported Sup Forums laughs.

What will Sup Forums do now that a perceived ally has admitted to theft?

Cognitive dissonance in 3... 2... 1...

Shit up you nigger loving kike

Nice psychological projection there faggot

thanks based swiss bro :)

Btw were about i'd say a shill con 1 on this guy
your thoughts ?

>Americans used to kill nazis

The Americans that went to kill Nazis in 1941-45 were segregationists, they were everything you hate, traditionalist, Christian, patriotic etc.

You actually think these 'Nazi killers' you idolise would be on board with mass 3rd world immigration? You think they had foreigners in mind when they pictured the society and the future they thought they were defending? Are you really that deluded?

It's like you've never heard of specific scenario humor

OP is still angry from all the losing. Sad!

>right wingers deserves painful death
Well what are you waiting for big man?

for you to quit jackin it to hentai and step outside

We're not all cucks like you, faggot.
Anyway, I'll say it again: the "alt-right" isn't a real thing. It's just a dumb umbrella term spread by idiots like Milo and Spencer, and picked up by Libtards.

It's not projection. That's what you are: unironic trash.

>Low IQ, low T, weak, effeminate manlets who can't grasp the most basic attributes of political realism, yet, chooses to be politically active.
So, just Sup Forums with piercings?

That was probably the most poorly written wiki article I've ever read. It even admits that the term is meaningless as it describes internet communities that are loosely connected in their goals. When was the last time that you've ever seen anyone on this board advocate for returning to feudalism? Most ancaps are a joke here. Face it, you're fighting figments of your own imagination.

you're getting cucked by donald right now, faggot.

Damn son

congratulations, you're a stubborn asshole.

You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means

This. Kek

You pitiful leftycucks wouldn't last very long against someone that fights back.

>
What about Switzerland implies physical weakness? Just because they prefer not to waste their resources getting involved in wars doesn't mean that they could never defend themselves.
Don't get me wrong: they're certainly massive kikes, but they're anything but weak.

Lacking discipline is the biggest one.
Lacking proper combat education is second biggest.

They fancy themselves soldiers marching toward victory, but the reality is they're thugs fueled by an emotional high. Fair-weather fighters that flee as soon as their emotions shift.

KEK

She's copying them from her script

Wouldn't a neo reactionary right now mean someone who wants to go back to the gay marriage and open boarders of yesteryear?

one of them fucking died

there was a pretty heavy pro-nazi sentiment in the united states during WW2. you know, when actual american soldiers were dying to actual nazis in an actual war. but they were still allowed to express their 1st amendment right.

>leftycucks
>/leftypol/

>you're getting cucked by donald right now
Care to explain? Because as of now, all the things I supported him for are going through.

I know this is bait, but there are actually people who think like this -- they believe EVERYONE who disagrees with them is a cross burning neo nazi

What caused this extremist mindset? These people are alien to me. I'd kill to live a day in their life just to find out how their minds work.

Always lol at the blood covered fire hydrant

And at the same time this doublethinking kike zombie supports islam and against those who wish to protect their countries from islamization. Is this even a real world?

free speech is overrated.

Yep.
Ancaps are scum and they get fucking rekt by our cops every time they try to start shit.
>mfw they got fucking shot with rubber bullets and dared to cry about it, despite the fact that they had been throwing fucking bottles and bricks at cops.

The cops should have used real bullets.
Antifas, anarchists and what have you, are fucking traitors and need to die.

sure its

Whoever identifies or uses the word alt right is a shill

CNN / Soros made up term

We are Sup Forums, we have no politicial identification. We are just a shadow of pixels who the traditional media are getting blown the fuck out by

>average communist aids patients first attempt at violence

>antifa
>extremist
>not getting the hypocrisy here

How is a democracy supposed to function without free speech?