Spicy new Ben is up!

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Climate Change"
>" "

What did he mean by this?

that's not the original goy

what does Garrison have against GMO's and what not?

pls post the non edited version please
that PC shit is disgusting

>that hijab-wearing horse with long eyelashes

LOL, Ben is
>IMPLYING
something rather hilarious.

>nuclear power
now that's an ebin meme

Who's that on the Globalism horse?

It looks like Bill Gates, but... is it?

looks like Bill Gates

Why post the fake one?

I think it's edited, we need the original

Islam's horse should be a goat desu

It's what I think too.

Not his best work. Is that supposed to be Bill Nye?

it's Al Gore, idiot

Is Ben against Nuclear Energy and Monsanto? Is he retarded?

Looks like Jon Jew Leibowitz.

It's astounding that there are still morons ignorant enough to deny climate change.

He's going all iin

Go watch blacked you fucking leaf.

Ben as always doing A+ work

top shit m8

that spooky fukushima horse is triggering my radiophobia.

The only valid one on there is the radical Islam one (maybe fluoride and Monsanto as well).

Nuke pros outweigh cons and is safe when done properly.
CC is at least partially caused by humans.
Genetic modification has been around forever.
Vaccines are responsible for helping to eradicate smallpox.

4.5/10 misguided.

Why does Garrison hate Gates?

It is. Watch bill Gates collude to release a bioweapon in the future and them promise to be the only one who can help.

Why do you think he's so heavily invested in disease research?

>against nuclear energy
No, he's talking about the radiation from the Fukushima explosion that is starting to dissipate all over the world that is not being talked about.

>against Monsanto
Are you not aware the herbicide that Monsanto sprays on its crops is cancerous? Many studies done.

>spicy
Get your fucking Reddit memes out of Sup Forums

Also, where's the original?

Yeah, except Fukushima radiation is bullshit.

Can't judge about Monsanto. But nuclear energy is safe and fuck green energy cucks. Fuck you Ben.

wait, what's wrong with depopulation?

It's a wooden horse while the others have real horses. It implies it is fake

Top edit.

He's big on vaccinating third world countries and Garrison believes vaccines are a jewish plot to give people autism and make them sterile.

I don't think that's what he's trying to portray. The horse his vomiting "Fukushima" so that's what I think he's getting at. Strictly radiation sickness from the explosion. I don't think he's against nuclear. Nut maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, it's supposed to be comical but it's unsettling the more one looks at it... how it's shuddering and vomiting at the same time, its forelegs all shriveled up... creepy.

Gates is a billionaire globalist who uses his money to influence Washington policy.

He's absolutely against nuclear power and cranks have been blaming all sorts of things on Fukushima fallout.

>if I label something, it makes it clever

Ben Garrison sucks. Red Panels was better.

Your resistance is only making my cock harder!

Cool, but where is the original?

>that Globalism horse
I-is that a jojo reference?

MUCH BETTER.

And look at its head, there's a bald spot on the mane implying its hair has started falling out.

CREEPY AS FUCK.

what am i missing here?

Is Ben tapping into meme energy

ok i found it, nice touch

He'll probably go back to making comics after he gets doxxed from his real job and can't make a living any other way as an outed nazi.

>denying climate change

If he labeled him Bill Gates you'd toss a fit about the labels. That's why he labels things, I guess.

Shit. That's probably the only political difference between Ben and me. Nuclear energy.

Gates is shilling pretty hard for globalism.

He has a bunch of NWO cult NGOs.

Nuclear energy is pretty great until an accident happens.

We should all switch to solar power from now on...

Go to his site and see it for yourself grrrgraphics.com/index.html

That already happened. Thanks to you guys, he's forced to make money from cartoons.

What the fuck is that gun supposed to be and why is a portion of it tiny

No he is going to be the next King of the UK

There's something I never understand about these. Why is there a need to label what each image is supposed to represent? Are Burgers so dumb that they can't infer basic symbolism?

What is a meme

That's what I was thinking, depopulation is useful if targeted and controlled.

Political cartoons have a long history of using labels.

If there weren't any, you'd look at it and say, "What the fuck is going on here?"

someone post the original please

Fantastic edit

>We should all switch to solar power from now on...
Technically impossible for dozens of reasons, the first one being that (breaking news) it doesn't work at night...

>GMO's
>Nuclear power
>Fluoride
Can't say I agree with this all that much

>Being this new
Fucking hell Sup Forums is overpopulated with newfags
Where is our damn boarder wall

>Nuke pros outweigh cons and is safe when done properly.
But when an accident such as Chernobyl or Fukushima occurs it could kill millions. There will be more accidents, too. Better off using coal.

Élisabeth Warren ?

Until you are the target of it.

>what is a storage cell

Are French people really this clueless?

Infowars is a hell of a drug...

>storage cells for a whole country/world
America never cease to amuse me.

>he doesnt know how absolutely fucked we are because of Fukushima

>he doesnt realize climate change *as it is*, is a scam to force nations to pay a "carbon tax", essentially stealing a nations resources under arbitrary laws for muh environment.

>he doesnt realize genetic modification today is designed to kill us

>not vaccine related, but he doesnt realize all our "anti-bacterial" medicine is creating super resistant strains that will kill us in an epidemic

In short, humanity is on the path to being culled. Those that remain will either be the enslaved mulattoe underclass, or the Asian/Jew ascended elites.

>many studies done

Citation needed. Many such cases. Sad!

Were you deported from Australia or something? Why so butthurt?

Wait atleast a year before posting newfriend.

You have to store gorillion of kWh to make it work. Not gonna happen. And even if it was possible, I won't pay .6€ / kWh because it's green and shit because of the inefficient way to store energy

Any knowledgeable person should be able to make deductions on what the artist is trying to convey, there are iconic symbolism used within the figures after all. Labels should be acceptable if its something really fringe but in these the labels are spoonfed to you

Didn't know he was a rapehorse fan

That is because you are uninformed.

Labels are an American tradition, not a European one.

He's a hick from Montana. Sciency words are scary.

C-cute...

You could put big eyes and eyelashes on a pig and it would be fuckable. Humain brain is amazing

530 sieverts per hour being released is not bullshit. Why do you think the armored robots they send in to look at the damage all crap out in a matter of seconds?

>le climate change business scam mey-mey
Why do retards perpetuate this? Literally the biggest groups that deny climate change are corporations that only care about financial gains and don't give two shits about how a damaged environment harms our populations.

>That 666 buttmark
Ben garrison is a brony confirmed lmao

That's where horses usually get branded, dude. MLP didn't start that.

The only one I can't agree on is the nuclear one.

This brings all new implications to the actual show...

>it hasn't happened in the past, therefore it can never happen

How limited your scope must be.

Lurk moar

9/10 Based Ben, would contribute to Patreon

Climate Change is clearly a jew, Zyklon Ben gets it, kikes are doing a shakedown

Veiled muslim horse non threatening but controlled by dirty old Saudi

Gates getting hard at the thought of culling everyone, he has explicity said earth has too many ppl

Dying Fukushima horse of radiation shows how close we are to humanity's final solution

It's not "the nuclear one" and there's nothing to agree with, it is a reference to the Fukushima nuclear disaster which is still currently happening and has gotten worse. A real threat to the west coast of America for example.

>Veiled muslim horse

He's implying the horse is the Muslim's wife.

I liked Ben better when he was whining about us instead of shilling his shitty cartoons here.

source on pic?

what's wrong with GMO? I know there's some irresponsible companies but besides that?

lel if its such a problem japan would be fucked

you think the japanese give a shit about 'MUH GLOBALISM'?

nuclear power is based though; that horse needs replacing with international banking jewery, it can be vomiting dollars