BREAKING: TREY GOWDY BEATS DOWN NYT AND WAPO

BREAKING NEWS!

TRY GOWDY JUST NOW ON FOX NEWS TOLD NT AND WASHINGTON POST TO BE VERY BERY CAREFUL WHERE THEY GET THEIR INFORMATION FROM AND HOW THEY PUBLISH IT

TREY GOWDY JUST THREATENED THE MSM SWAMP RATS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1jeJmeeMjs
youtube.com/watch?v=OIHtr3N2Njs
youtube.com/watch?v=htQvlG9JZzs
pjmedia.com/trending/2017/02/15/surprise-at-the-end-obama-administration-gave-nsa-broad-new-powers/
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its almost like he's scared he could be next on the chopping block

Literally who ?

next you are going to tell me you don't know who jason chaffetz is

ROWDY
O
W
D
Y

Is he the hero we need?

hes the hero conservatives deserve in this machiavelian nightmare

The most based man in Washington, guy is an American hero

link?
A FUCKING LEAF

FUCK I MISSED IT

i was watching lou dobbs talk to himself for 30 minutes on FBN. why does FNC get all the good guests.

this guy you noob

youtube.com/watch?v=A1jeJmeeMjs

Literally kill yourself.

In for video, please.

Would you be cheering if the Obama administration had threatened the media to stop exposing their shit? It's always different when the shoe is on the other foot.

LINK TO VID! Gimmie dat!

I'll watch it when I get back home from Physics lab in a couple hours.

LINK!

youtube.com/watch?v=OIHtr3N2Njs

I wish that redneck Legolas was in charge instead of that Mormon cuck

There's no shit, as usual.

>Obama administration had threatened the media to stop exposing their shit?

Obama persecuted journalists more than any president in a century.

youtube.com/watch?v=htQvlG9JZzs

About 20 mins ago

WHERES THE SOURCE YOU FAGGOT

Can Gowdy just stick to one hairstyle. Fuck!

Look what NYT printed yesterday. They basically outed themselves as using Obama shadowplants as sources.

>WASHINGTON — In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

Just like there was no shit with Flynn right? Just like Russia didn't hack the Democrats right?

i thought his name was Jonathan? am i in the berenstain timeline again????

Good luck cunt, Gowdy is untouchable.

hope he tries

that shit don't fly in america

based as fuck

I wish Gowdy was AG.

based user

I cannot stand Trey Gowdy for one simple reason.

He's all bark and no bite. We need someone who can fucking bite.

Our guy

newfag

>Libs and neokikes take down Sessions
>Trump appoints Gowdy AG

I was surprised how hard they had been going for chaffetz and how many people swallowed that up. They could never touch gowdy though, r-right?

Is anyone reporting that Obama ordered the NSA to give all raw intel to 16 different agencies in January 2017, or am I the only one who knows this to be the case?

16 different intel communities.

16 different leaks to plug.

On his way out the fucking door.

New York Times could have been proscicuted for publishing the Pentagon Papers in the seventies.
People either don't remember or don't know that the DOJ let them slide.
Gowdy knows what's what.

gtfo

>libcucks already forgot about this

ho you mean like they DIDN do ...

if they would have done the same they are doin to Trump it would have been a pretty crazy presidency

MSM has not touched it, though some conservative outlets mentioned it last month

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/02/15/surprise-at-the-end-obama-administration-gave-nsa-broad-new-powers/

I would, in fact, cheer that, even though the chances of it happening were nil.

The press is out of control, and needs to get their act straightened out. They're too arrogant now.

Why do you think they're attacking Sessions so hard?

Sessions bites. HARD.

Watch the video, this is a straight up lie

They got the title dead bang wrong. The NSA didn't get new powers; they had to share their intel with everyone else before they even processed it.

Three days later the leaks started. The Flynn leaks.

And now we have the Sessions leaks.

Trump needs at least a half dozen of these intel types in Leavenworth for a dime really quick.

So far he's mumbled that he's going to recuse himself on anything related to the campaign.

I know Trump hasn't even had his cabinet confirmed, which is shame on Mitch McConnell, but this is getting absurd.

GO GOWDY

Trump did nothing wrong.
These leaks need to stop.

Pick one.

Leaks are okay.

"Leaks" from "anonymous sources" need to stop.

Yes fear.

What's needs to stop is shariablue shilling.

None of the info leaked is incriminating but it sure does manage to fill a couple click bait articles after Trump gained popularity with a great congress speech.

>leaks are inherently bad
gets my noggin joggin

wait what did comey do?
Does the media hate news?

>media
>exposing obama's shit

Yeah the same Gowdy that didn't do shit to Hillary is going to do something? LMAO He just a little bitch. He won't do shit.

Why are reublicans afraid of the Rssian meme?

The left is literally trying to destroy the united states.

>flynn literally doing his job
>sessions literally doing his job
some great (((scandals))) ya got there

You're a fucking moron.

>hack
>my password is password1

lolno

Talk to me when he isn't nothing more than a lame duck that talks shit.

Obama spied on reporters, where the fuck were you?

Gowdy is the closest thing to Lincoln America has got today

They fucking didn't the DNC was a mole (Seth Rich), and Podesta was simple phishing that a 12 year old neet could have done. Go hang yourself with a carpet python.

I think he's referring to the DNC emails (not Podesta's) that Seth Rich leaked. Maybe Seth Rich was a Russian agent?

Gowdy didn't have a Justice Department that would green light even looking cross eyed at Hillary.

He does now.

and by fear he means eager to stop chopping heads off of the fucking media

Kinda wondering how long it'll take until they got raided for their sources

Yes, but of course, this is intel about you and me--and everyone. Don't think this war targets just Trump and his administration. Obama and his little coup including his treasonous insiders have intel on us all. Everyone, left and right, needs to start getting clear that this is poisonous to our future no matter what side you are on. Obama is working to destroy the Republic in a very permanent way.

No, I wouldn't because I don't support leftists

Would you be cheering the MSM if they were all continually lying and insinuating malice where none is proven?

>youtube.com/watch?v=OIHtr3N2Njs
Gowdy is my fave congressman

Fuck off Melbourne

protect your own you alinskyist fuck

trey is the man

BEST OUTCOME

This guy has anime hair.

>exposing
>it's silly muh Russian, shit

If they were doing stuff like arming IS through Libya, yeah, I'd like them to reveal this if Trump's team did it.

Chaffetz, Gowdy, and Jordan. The power trio.

It's probably already happening.

Politicians always put up a front.

Chaffetz is clearly a putz who doesn't want to work with Trump and likely has ties to the old-guard republicans, despite pretending to be some sort of tea party ally for a while.

Gowdy SO FAR seems like he's on Trumps side, which would be a good thing.

But who knows how long that will last. Lots of republicans are completely ass blasted they don't have another Yes Man like Bush in the white house who they can walk all over.

Gowdy covering up Russiagate

Based

Agreed... Chaffetz is a backstabbing, cultist faggot

top lel

Besides all the great beatdowns he gives to dems, isn't this guy actually a cunt politician?

If so, has reddit already taken over Sup Forums that we're hero worshipping a retard.

And remember, he actually hasn't delivered, ever.

>posting JEST

stop

CHECK LAURA INGRAM'S TWITTER

ITS HAPPENING LEAKER FUCKS

>Redneck Legolas

This is the best comparison ever.

CAN'T

ROWDY

THE

GOWDY

Is there a dumber fuck in this thread than you, right now?
My guess is no.

any YT links yet? who was he talking to?

I'm wearing slippers

Time to get rowdy.

hahaha you skeered

This one here:

Who gives a sh*t. Stop deflecting.
You've got a sleeper cell in the White House.
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf